Windows 10: newbie

Discus and support newbie in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a laptop with genuine Windows default his laptop then I bring my laptop to the computer worker after the Windows OS check is changed to not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sengontree, Aug 31, 2019.

1. newbie

I have a laptop with genuine Windows default his laptop then I bring my laptop to the computer worker after the Windows OS check is changed to not original, how do I restore the windows to the original version?

Because recovery is deleted

thank you

:)

sengontree, Aug 31, 2019
  2. popsean Win User

Newbie, looking for new graphics card.

I am currently having problems with my 4870s noise.
    In my honest opinion, its just too damn loud.

Getting to the point, i am looking for a new video card that is
    • Quiet/silent
    • Decent power
    • around 120 dollars or less.
    • Dual dvi outputs for 2 monitors
    • Easy/Low maintenance
    • Not a puzzle to install
    Im going to buy a new video card very soon, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

popsean, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Hard Core Win User
    Core2Duo E6300 - Overclocking for newbies

Hey HeUeR..

I started this thread wondering if there was anyone willing to help newbies (like me) in the whole overclocking thing, in order to learn how to OC the Core 2 Duo E6300 processor with a step-by-step guidance.

Even though this thread has been read over 6.000 times, it is not very useful (in my opinion) since the discussion has been made on overclocking the Intel Core2 duo E6300 processor on the Intel D946GZis motherboard.

So, HeUeR, could you please post -in a step-by-step guidance- how you overclocked yours, in order to help others newbies and to make this thread more interesting...*Rockout :rockout:

Many thanks and please post some pictures if you can... *Toast :toast:

Hard Core, Aug 31, 2019
  4. newbie

what is best linux for newbie?

several days ago my friend ask me about whats best linux for newbie, because theres alot of distro out there would you suggest distro that suitable for newbie and has nice features on it *Roll Eyes newbie :rolleyes:

micropage7, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

1. newbie - Similar Threads - newbie

2. Newbie

in Windows 10 Support
    Newbie: Hi Guys and Girls my name is Kerrigan ( for short) I have never posted here yet but I do drop in from time to time. I run a windows 10 machine with reasonably high specs. I live in a beautiful part of Western Australia called Mandurah which is about an hours drive from our...
  3. Watching a newbie build a PC from scratch is painful!

in Windows 10 Support
    Watching a newbie build a PC from scratch is painful!: I have built servers, workstations, and personal PCs for a long time. Everything in my house is built by me Or Rebuilt by me. BUT! I would never allow anyone without knowledge of hardware and compatibility to build a PC from scratch... BUT Linus Did! It was painful at times...
  4. Newbie Backing Up 2 Drives in PC

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Newbie Backing Up 2 Drives in PC: Hi Guys, I'm a senior with very limited knowledge about PC technical procedures, terminology etc. and could sure use some help backing up my PC so if it breaks down, I can recover everything (even the layout of all my desktop icons if possible). I have two internal drives, a...
  5. Hello Newbie here, requesting some help regarding windows install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello Newbie here, requesting some help regarding windows install: Hey guys so i just got my new pc and installed the windows 10 through usb, atm i dont have the full verison but ill buy the full version later. Problem for me is i had a 500gb ssd and 2 tb hdd put in the computer and during the installation of windows 10 at the part where you...
  6. Newbie need help plz

Newbie need help plz: I occasionally have an issue where games and other files show like a file and an internet explorer logo. Common? submitted by /u/Dullestwillow27 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivoi5n/newbie_need_help_plz/
  7. HELP NEWBIE ALERT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP NEWBIE ALERT: I need help. I have the acer swift 3 and was told that window is already on the laptop I would just need the code to activate where exactly is the code? And I am really scared that I may have thrown it away. I have kept everything from the box, to what is inside the box....
  8. Alright, first timer and newbie needs some help

Alright, first timer and newbie needs some help: I have recently built my own pc and am trying to install windows10. My issue is that i am stuck on the “windows could not prepare the computer to boot” screen at the end of installation. All of the solutions i have found are for reverting updates, but there is no update to...
  9. Newbie need help with NTFS security

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Newbie need help with NTFS security: I'm an newbie IT person handling a small business (14 users) network. They have a file server running Windows Server 2019 Essentials - as far as i was informed to avoid hitting the 20 max allowed connections - as part of a workgroup (no domain) that runs their HR System. They...
  10. OEM windows 10 newbie

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OEM windows 10 newbie: If I purchase a new OEM Windows 10 from lime Bestbuy or Amazon for my pc I am building for myself will i be okay or will i be screwed without getting actual full retail windows 10? Side note 1st time builder so I dont understand all the differences....