Windows 10: Newbie

Discus and support Newbie in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Guys and Girls my name is Kerrigan ( for short) I have never posted here yet but I do drop in from time to time. I run a windows 10 machine with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kerro, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Kerro Win User

Hi Guys and Girls my name is Kerrigan ( for short) I have never posted here yet but I do drop in from time to time. I run a windows 10 machine with reasonably high specs. I live in a beautiful part of Western Australia called Mandurah which is about an hours drive from our capital city of Perth. We are surrounded by water down here with canal houses a plenty. although my house is not on the water. But I am about 5 mins from water in any direction The bird life down here is amazing and is a Birders paradise. Well I cant think of much to write cheers

:)

Kerro, Jun 7, 2021
  2. popsean Win User

Newbie, looking for new graphics card.

I am currently having problems with my 4870s noise.
    In my honest opinion, its just too damn loud.

Getting to the point, i am looking for a new video card that is
    • Quiet/silent
    • Decent power
    • around 120 dollars or less.
    • Dual dvi outputs for 2 monitors
    • Easy/Low maintenance
    • Not a puzzle to install
    Im going to buy a new video card very soon, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

popsean, Jun 7, 2021
  3. Hard Core Win User
    Core2Duo E6300 - Overclocking for newbies

Hey HeUeR..

I started this thread wondering if there was anyone willing to help newbies (like me) in the whole overclocking thing, in order to learn how to OC the Core 2 Duo E6300 processor with a step-by-step guidance.

Even though this thread has been read over 6.000 times, it is not very useful (in my opinion) since the discussion has been made on overclocking the Intel Core2 duo E6300 processor on the Intel D946GZis motherboard.

So, HeUeR, could you please post -in a step-by-step guidance- how you overclocked yours, in order to help others newbies and to make this thread more interesting...*Rockout :rockout:

Many thanks and please post some pictures if you can... *Toast :toast:

Hard Core, Jun 7, 2021
  4. Newbie

what is best linux for newbie?

several days ago my friend ask me about whats best linux for newbie, because theres alot of distro out there would you suggest distro that suitable for newbie and has nice features on it *Roll Eyes Newbie :rolleyes:

micropage7, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Newbie - Similar Threads - Newbie

2. Help with batch files for a newbie.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with batch files for a newbie.: Hello and Happy New Year!I have a few files open upon log in to my windows account by using the shell:startup folder. This has been working well but I feel like instead of having to update this folder every week file names change every week due to having the date in their...
  3. Help with batch files for a newbie.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with batch files for a newbie.: Hello and Happy New Year!I have a few files open upon log in to my windows account by using the shell:startup folder. This has been working well but I feel like instead of having to update this folder every week file names change every week due to having the date in their...
  4. Help with batch files for a newbie.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Newbie Windows 10 PC will not update and shows 0x80248007 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newbie Windows 10 PC will not update and shows 0x80248007 error: Hi, I have a Windows 10 PC that I use daily for work. I recently moved from the US to the EU so the PC was in storage for 5 to 6 months. It's been working fine but after adding a new EU printer I noticed it started showing this error message 0x80248007. I tried disabling...
  6. Newbie Windows 10 PC will not update and shows 0x80248007 error

Newbie Windows 10 PC will not update and shows 0x80248007 error: Hi, I have a Windows 10 PC that I use daily for work. I recently moved from the US to the EU so the PC was in storage for 5 to 6 months. It's been working fine but after adding a new EU printer I noticed it started showing this error message 0x80248007. I tried disabling...
  7. Newbie Windows 10 PC will not update and shows 0x80248007 error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. newbie to windows 10 got hp laptop as a gift along with other software paint shop Pro...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    newbie to windows 10 got hp laptop as a gift along with other software paint shop Pro...: how do i install any software lap top does not have a dvd drive just digital code nothing on corel website with 2022 version only 2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/newbie-to-windows-10-got-hp-laptop-as-a-gift-along/6ac666ab-c3ef-4328-9ed4-472af7125ebb
  9. newbie to windows 10 got hp laptop as a gift along with other software paint shop Pro...

newbie to windows 10 got hp laptop as a gift along with other software paint shop Pro...: how do i install any software lap top does not have a dvd drive just digital code nothing on corel website with 2022 version only 2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/newbie-to-windows-10-got-hp-laptop-as-a-gift-along/6ac666ab-c3ef-4328-9ed4-472af7125ebb
  10. newbie to windows 10 got hp laptop as a gift along with other software paint shop Pro...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade