Windows 10: Newbieto Win10 ;-( Please help me getting rid of a popup /ad?

Discus and support Newbieto Win10 ;-( Please help me getting rid of a popup /ad? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just installed Acrosoft photo software and this darn ad or popup right above the clock will not go away. When I was running Win 7 I remember that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by escorial, Oct 23, 2019.

1. escorial Win User

Newbieto Win10 ;-( Please help me getting rid of a popup /ad?

I just installed Acrosoft photo software and this darn ad or popup right above the clock will not go away.

When I was running Win 7 I remember that it was easily removed but that was some time ago and I do not remember plus this is not 7 anymore and I really wish it was...

Please look at he the pix, any tips GREATLY appreciated.
    BTW Hi All

:)

escorial, Oct 23, 2019

2. Help getting rid of reimage.com popup scam (ReimagePlus.com

please help with getting rid of Reimage.com scam (popup)

GloriaBrown_840, Oct 23, 2019
  3. What's the best way to get rid of the Zeus virus warning fake ad on Windows 10?

I'm trying to help my mom get rid of the popup fake zeus virus ad on her pc. I had her download and run Microsoft Safety Scanner and it didn't find anything. Any suggestions? Thanks.

ChrisNunn1, Oct 23, 2019
  4. Newbieto Win10 ;-( Please help me getting rid of a popup /ad?

How do I get rid of popup?

Original Title: popup

How do I get rid of popup?

JimiNagler, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

Newbieto Win10 ;-( Please help me getting rid of a popup /ad?

1. Newbieto Win10 ;-( Please help me getting rid of a popup /ad? - Similar Threads - Newbieto Win10 Please

2. How do I get rid of popup ads from www.yourtelevisionnow.com?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get rid of popup ads from www.yourtelevisionnow.com?: How do I get rid of popup ads from www.yourtelevisionnow.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-popup-ads-from/3c00393e-36bf-4699-9e13-d3b9e45efff5
  3. Please help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please help me: [IMG]so i factory reset my laptop and now i cant connect to a network and gives me error codes like “OOLOCAL” and stuff and i honestly have tried everything and still nothing...
  4. help me please

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    help me please: Previously everything was fine with my hp laptop, but now my battery doesn't want to charge, I have to keep the charging cable connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-please/2c3655da-3f56-4f6b-a283-8f9f10e746ea
  5. please help me

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    please help me: please help me to open Store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me/ff4626f9-0e7b-4865-830d-bd777b2f6095"
  6. please help me

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    please help me: so I bought a brand new laptop and from day one the touch pad didn't work, the laptop came with a smart pen to be used as a mouse so I thought maybe you could not use them both at once so I started exploring in my settings trying to see if I could switch back in forth...
  7. Help me please!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help me please!!: My laptop was running slow and got full of too much useless junk and games that i decided to take the easy route and system restore the whole damn thing, windows install and what not but here is the problem. it seems that my desktop profile cant be found, i will attach a...
  8. Please help me get rid of the Facebook app!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me get rid of the Facebook app!: I foolishly installed the facebook beta app from the Windows 10 store,now I'm getting popups notifying me of posts in Facebook and I find that really annoying. I've tried blocking notifications in Chrome and Torch browser, manually deleting anything relating to Facebook from...
  9. Please help me get back online

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please help me get back online: Okay, I literally signed up for these forums with the hope that someone here will be able to help me fix this issue. I'm borrowing my roommate's laptop and have been googling fixes for nearly 12 hours now and nothing has worked. Sunday I was able to get online just fine, but...
  10. Help me PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help me PLEASE!: Everything was working fine yesterday. Today I come home from work to discover my computer was shut off and a windows update had occurred. Now, I can't connect to the internet through my router which is an old Linksys WRT54G. I can plug in the Ethernet directly to my computer...