Windows 10: Newer PC crashing

Discus and support Newer PC crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I have a newer PC that is running windows 10 that seems to keep crashing. I have updated everything and tried my best to figure out how to solve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ian555888, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Ian555888 Win User

Newer PC crashing

Hello I have a newer PC that is running windows 10 that seems to keep crashing. I have updated everything and tried my best to figure out how to solve the problem or how to share the problem with the community for help.

In the event viewer it reads an error as

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff8015ed78aca. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9b5e3c28-e0cd-45fd-b72c-c52caab7effc.

The CorsairGamingAudioConfig service failed to start due to the following error:

The system cannot find the file specified.

And the reliability monitor displays the following

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: d1

Parameter 1: 0

Parameter 2: 2

Parameter 3: 1

Parameter 4: fffff8015ed78aca

OS version: 10_0_18362

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: AV_nvlddmkm!gpumgrSetGpuAcquire

Description

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff8015ed78aca. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9b5e3c28-e0cd-45fd-b72c-c52caab7effc.

:)

Ian555888, Sep 9, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 9, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 9, 2020
  4. nauzers Win User

Newer PC crashing

PC Crashing on every game Newer PC crashing :(

OK what i am gonna do - i will take second pc from my friend... Will build all my sistem on his MB... And then if it crashes... - will step by step take out my parts and put his - untill i have no crash any more... Damn it sounds stupid and will take like all day :S... Any other ideas how to make effective testing if i have second PC?

Or maybe give it away to disruption? *Big Grin Newer PC crashing :D
    Разборка компьютеров в Китае (21 фото)

nauzers, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

Newer PC crashing

1. Newer PC crashing - Similar Threads - Newer crashing

2. Is it possible to install Windows 8 onto a newer laptop to run software that requires this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to install Windows 8 onto a newer laptop to run software that requires this...: I need to run old software for some equipment that only seems compatible with Windows 8. Given this, I need have a laptop with Windows 11 that I would like to install Windows 8.1 onto - is this possible?...
  3. Is it possible to install Windows 8 onto a newer laptop to run software that requires this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to install Windows 8 onto a newer laptop to run software that requires this...: I need to run old software for some equipment that only seems compatible with Windows 8. Given this, I need have a laptop with Windows 11 that I would like to install Windows 8.1 onto - is this possible?...
  4. HAVING PROBLEM WITH OLD GAMES SUCH AS COMMAND AND CONQUER TITLE TO RUN. ASKING NEWER...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HAVING PROBLEM WITH OLD GAMES SUCH AS COMMAND AND CONQUER TITLE TO RUN. ASKING NEWER...: HI!I have a problem to run games, Command and Conquer from steam as it finally releases here!As I tried to run the games, it failed to do so. Asking newer directX 8 or better. But my system does have DirectX 12 for Windows 10.Anyone please help me as I failed to find any...
  5. HAVING PROBLEM WITH OLD GAMES SUCH AS COMMAND AND CONQUER TITLE TO RUN. ASKING NEWER...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HAVING PROBLEM WITH OLD GAMES SUCH AS COMMAND AND CONQUER TITLE TO RUN. ASKING NEWER...: HI!I have a problem to run games, Command and Conquer from steam as it finally releases here!As I tried to run the games, it failed to do so. Asking newer directX 8 or better. But my system does have DirectX 12 for Windows 10.Anyone please help me as I failed to find any...
  6. New PC crashing during newer games but not old games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New PC crashing during newer games but not old games: Last week, I got a Cyberpower PC with a Ryzen 5800x and a GeForce 3070 normally I would build my own but it’s impossible to get parts right now. The motherboard is an ASRock B550AM Gaming, and the RAM is 16 GB DDR4 SRAM 3000 megahertz. I fired up the PC to play Warzone and it...
  7. Help with multiple BSOD crashes on newer PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with multiple BSOD crashes on newer PC: Hi I recently upgraded from a laptop to a desktop and it was working fine until yesterday. I got one BSOD yesterday and today it has been more frequent. It doesn't happen in safe mode but it happens every time I try to reset the PC at around 50%. I've gotten bsod codes:...
  8. Newer builds of Windows 10 (2004-20H2) doing this unexplainable "crash"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Newer builds of Windows 10 (2004-20H2) doing this unexplainable "crash": Hi there so for about the past 5 months, I have been having these issues with newer builds of Windows 10 (2004-20H2) and windows will randomly become unresponsive but in a very odd way. This is a link to a video of when I caught it doing its weird thing:...
  9. Daily Crashing on Newer Gaming PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily Crashing on Newer Gaming PC: So I've been getting daily blue screens on a computer I just got a few months ago and they keep getting more and more common. Most of them are "Unexpected Store Exception" but some as well are "Critical Process Died" and "Kernel Inpage Error". They happen at any time, while...
  10. Constant crashing when playing newer games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant crashing when playing newer games: Every time I play a game that's at all demanding of my computer (specifically Assassin's Creed : Oddysey and Dishonored 2, it crashes after 5-10 minutes of gameplay. This issue has only come up after switching out my old, AMD R7 360 for an Nvidia 770 2GB. When the game...