Windows 10: Newest 3d Builder release breaks model repair.

Discus and support Newest 3d Builder release breaks model repair. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Just a FYI, and hopefully it's fixed SOON, but the newest release of 3d builder completely breaks the repair function.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by elussya, Mar 8, 2019.

1. elussya Win User

Newest 3d Builder release breaks model repair.

Just a FYI, and hopefully it's fixed SOON, but the newest release of 3d builder completely breaks the repair function.

:)

elussya, Mar 8, 2019
  2. Jeff_Zepp Win User

How does someone get their 3D Printing business listed as a place where 3D Builder users can get their 3D model built?

original title - 3D Builder

How does someone get their 3D Printing business listed as a place where 3D Builder users can get their 3D model built?

Jeff_Zepp, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Ferdz Amp, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Newest 3d Builder release breaks model repair.

3D Builder Crashing After Loading a Model

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, refer the link provided below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/how-to-use-3d-builder-for-windows#v1h=tab01

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Newest 3d Builder release breaks model repair.

1. Newest 3d Builder release breaks model repair. - Similar Threads - Newest Builder release

2. Microsoft 3d Builder gets stuck around 80% when I try to repair a 3d model.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 3d Builder gets stuck around 80% when I try to repair a 3d model.: Hello, and thank you for reading my request. I have been trying to remove the interior of a 3d model I downloaded so I can print it on my sla printer for months. My slicer can't do it, and 3d builder seems like the best fit. To fix it, I'm following an online tutorial which...
  3. 3d builder freezing when repairing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3d builder freezing when repairing: so im using 3d builder i imported a obj file it needs repair i hit repair and it loads a little then freezes i have been using this to design new 3d prints for a few weeks now works great but i have had to toss files cause i cant repair some of them. i have tried restating pc...
  4. 3d builder freezing when repairing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3d builder freezing when repairing: so im using 3d builder i imported a obj file it needs repair i hit repair and it loads a little then freezes i have been using this to design new 3d prints for a few weeks now works great but i have had to toss files cause i cant repair some of them. i have tried restating pc...
  5. 3d builder and paint 3d library model orgins?

3d builder and paint 3d library model orgins?: it looks like the animals, cars ect from the 3d library were not made in these programs because of the organic shapes. does anybody know which software was used?...
  6. Models smoothening completely in 3D Builder

Models smoothening completely in 3D Builder: Hi, I am hoping someone can help. I have a 3D file which is fairly low poly. In 3D builder, the 'smoothing' filter makes the object look perfect, nice crisp edges, but smoother surfaces. As far as I know there's no UV or other data that's giving it the 'look' of being...
  7. Models on 3D builder application are not displaying normally.

Models on 3D builder application are not displaying normally.: hello i just got a brand new Dell G15 gaming laptop and now my models on 3d Builder look like they are shining blue dots all over the surface almost as if the objects are selected or something no mater what i do i cant make them go away its an odd problem hard to describe but...
  8. When editing models with 3D Builder it introduces corruption causing merge and repair...

When editing models with 3D Builder it introduces corruption causing merge and repair...: Does Microsoft have a solution for the corruption introduced into edited models by 3D Builder? Just in case you're not aware of the problem, here's how it works... I created a some models in 3D Builder. [ATTACH] I would have used 3D Builder to print them, but it...
  9. 3D Builder Minecraft Models and Structures

3D Builder Minecraft Models and Structures: Hello! I was just trying to make something cool in 3D Builder, and I stumbled upon many Minecraft models, and there was a line for "From Minecraft" or something, I'd just like to know, whether there is an actual feature for that (the ability to import minecraft structures...
  10. 3D Builder Minecraft Models

3D Builder Minecraft Models: Hello! I was just trying to make something cool in 3D Builder, and I stumbled upon many Minecraft models, and there was a line for "From Minecraft" or something, I'd just like to know, whether there is an actual feature for that (the ability to import minecraft structures...