Windows 10: Newest Drivers not compatible with newest version windows

Discus and support Newest Drivers not compatible with newest version windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Got a major problem today. i just update my GeForce GTX 1050 Ti driver to the latest last week. and just update windows to latest update posible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by faizshahrill, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Newest Drivers not compatible with newest version windows

Got a major problem today. i just update my GeForce GTX 1050 Ti driver to the latest last week.

and just update windows to latest update posible today. and suddenly my graphic drivers is not compitible with windows.

i cant reroll to previous version of windows because "suddenly" the update is already more than 10 days. .

what should i do?.

wait for anothers update while can't use my PC?

:)

faizshahrill, Jun 13, 2020
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

what's the newest version of occt?

I found v2.0.0a, is this the newest version? If not, can someone link me to the newest version?

3. jwdesign Win User
    Graphics card not updating to newest version

Hi, since the newest version of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop, I can't use the GPU performance feature. It tells me that I have an comparable GPU available. Update driver to use GPU performance.

The issue is that windows, and intel both say that my drivers are up to date.

It says the version installed is 10.18.10.4276 however, when I download the newest drivers from intel, it says they are version 15.33.42.4358. So when I install it, it keeps going back to version 10.18.10.4276

The computer I have is an dell inspiron 660, it's got an i5 @ 3.0 ghz and an intel (r) hd graphics 2500 with 2gb of ram.

Would appreciate some help, it's been bugging me. GPU performance features really help my workflow.

jwdesign, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Newest Drivers not compatible with newest version windows

newest counterstrike

Counter-Strike: Source is the newest version

ShadowFold, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Newest Drivers not compatible with newest version windows

1. Newest Drivers not compatible with newest version windows - Similar Threads - Newest Drivers compatible

2. the newest version of wind

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    the newest version of wind: Hello hope u doing well So i installed windows 10 pro and i find out that the version is 1803 and i wnat to download 21h2 (the latest version of windows) I tried to download it from the settings and it didn't update so any solution submitted by /u/houssem21 [link]...
  3. Is there a newest version for the driver of HID-Compliant Mouse Driver for Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a newest version for the driver of HID-Compliant Mouse Driver for Microsoft?: Is there a newest version for the driver of HID-Compliant Mouse Driver for Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-newest-version-for-the-driver-of-hid/b49fbdb6-7fd2-464e-ab7e-e0c105b168ce
  4. Is there a newest version for the driver of HID-Compliant Mouse Driver for Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a newest version for the driver of HID-Compliant Mouse Driver for Microsoft?: Is there a newest version for the driver of HID-Compliant Mouse Driver for Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-newest-version-for-the-driver-of-hid/b49fbdb6-7fd2-464e-ab7e-e0c105b168ce
  5. Is there a newest version for the driver of HID-Compliant Mouse Driver for Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Cant update to newest Windows version.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant update to newest Windows version.: Hey! I've been running into this problem for a while now but now I need to actually resolve it so I can do something. When I try to update it will get to a point where it will restart and say "Undoing changes made to your device". I have looked in the update history after...
  7. Newest printer driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Newest printer driver: My Brother Printer HL 5140 no longer works after the latest Windows update. Does anyone know of an updated driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/newest-printer-driver/013b6da0-2879-4a1d-ae4b-bd7d0be77a35
  8. Newest version windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Newest version windows 10 1903: so my boyfriend on his laptop he just got the 1809 version. of windows 10 Do you think its just a matter of time before he gets the new 1903 version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/newest-version-windows-10-1903/8455a770-9816-49e8-876b-510d802e5049
  9. Updated to newest version of Mbam but ....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Updated to newest version of Mbam but ....: Still getting the below message on my user account even with Mbam rules downloaded and applied. Doesn't happen on Admin account , i guess i have to download Mbam rules for the "user account" as well . I uninstalled correctly and restarted as requested but still seeing...
  10. Graphics card not updating to newest version

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics card not updating to newest version: Hi, since the newest version of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop, I can't use the GPU performance feature. It tells me that I have an comparable GPU available. Update driver to use GPU performance. The issue is that windows, and intel both say that my drivers are...