Windows 10: Newest update messes up audio drivers.

Discus and support Newest update messes up audio drivers. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This is the third time I'm installing the newest update, twice out of will and now because they are forcing me to. Every time I switch to this version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zbikuuu, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Newest update messes up audio drivers.

This is the third time I'm installing the newest update, twice out of will and now because they are forcing me to. Every time I switch to this version the sound in my Sennheiser 4.40 BT headset is stuttery/laggy. I have tried reinstalling the drivers and even buying a new Bluetooth dongle. Nothing worked. I'm out of ideas and I have work to do. Please help.

submitted by /u/zbikuuu
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zbikuuu, Apr 7, 2021

2. My Windows Audio is a Mess

Hi there Punchcard, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

What I would suggest for now is to completely remove the Audio drivers listed in the Device Manager. Please make sure you remove all listed under Sound and audio devices.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

And then please see if there are any improvements.

FerdinandNanalig, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Windows 10 update messed up audio

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. What is the make and model of the computer?
    2. Which update was installed? Can you help us with the update details?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles below:

Additional Information: If the issue persists, update the audio drivers from manufacturer's website.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Newest update messes up audio drivers.

Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Newest update messes up audio drivers.

1. Newest update messes up audio drivers. - Similar Threads - Newest update messes

2. Messed up audio.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Messed up audio.: Hi. My audio for the line out is giving a constant buzzing sound and the right headphone is extremely messed up sounding. The left headphone sounds fine but the right one is like bassbosted. I have bought a new cable and used it but the same problem occurs. Any Solutions?...
  3. Messed up audio.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Messed up audio.: Hi. My audio for the line out is giving a constant buzzing sound and the right headphone is extremely messed up sounding. The left headphone sounds fine but the right one is like bassbosted. I have bought a new cable and used it but the same problem occurs. Any Solutions?...
  4. Messed up audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. The newest windows update messes up my Bluetooth audio.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The newest windows update messes up my Bluetooth audio.: I thought it couldn't get worse but here we are. Windows kept asking me to update my os so I did, and my audio got stuttery and choppy so I had to rollback. Does anyone have a fix? submitted by /u/zbikuuu [link] [comments]...
  6. Audio messed up

Audio messed up: I made a mistake I was listening to YouTube and forgot that my headset with a cord was still on my laptop. The tip of the headset broke and I can't get it out whatsoever. Can I use wireless headphones or USB headphones and still be able to listen to music and stuff. So my...
  7. Newest windows update messed up keyboard then entire computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Newest windows update messed up keyboard then entire computer: I tried updated to the newest mandatory Windows update as my computer turn itself off and then back on my keyboard started to type S every time I hit the the end button triggered a macro of sorts and half of my keyboard stopped working I turned my computer off and back on to...
  8. windows update messes up audio and network drivers

windows update messes up audio and network drivers: Yet again after a wednesday update I turn on my network to find the update has mucked up the network drivers on some machines and I have to reset the network on those machines to get them to talk to each other and my NAS drives which hold all my media. This time it also...
  9. Newest Windows 10 update messed up my PC.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Newest Windows 10 update messed up my PC.: Hello , i updated my pc yesterday and saw it was like a big update cause it was copying all my files and restarting many times. After the update finished i shut down my pc. The next day turn on my pc and see some visual differences and some problems, first my mouse didnt work...
  10. Why did my audio drivers messed up after the update

Why did my audio drivers messed up after the update: So i updated my Windows 7 to 10 2 days ago and the sound was too low so i searched up Realtek newest drivers for windows 10 64bit and when i was done installing them my sound was the same nothing changed so then i isntalled DFX audio enhancer and now my sound is louder but...