Windows 10: Newest update won't let me charge 2 laptops!

Discus and support Newest update won't let me charge 2 laptops! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is infuriating! I now have 2 computers out of commission because of the recent windows update. Ive searched through all the suggested solutions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PeterPost1, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Newest update won't let me charge 2 laptops!

This is infuriating! I now have 2 computers out of commission because of the recent windows update. Ive searched through all the suggested solutions and not one of them has done anything. This is extremely inconvenient for me as im sure it is for others. I havent been able to do any work for the last couple days thanks to this issue. This needs to be fixed asap for other people. Im afraid your screw up has already made my computer unusable... Maybe unfixable. Thanks a bunch.

:)

PeterPost1, Sep 15, 2018

2. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Sep 15, 2018
  3. MikeTyson Win User
    Laptop Won't Turn On / Won't Charge

Hey, basically I have this laptop which used to work fine... I think it's an Acer or ASUS, cant remember cos I haven't seen it in a while (okay I'll come clean it's girlfriends laptop so whatever!) but basically.. it won't turn on and it won't charge. She's bought a new charger for it (£50 as well) and it still doesn't charge

I tried to take the bottom off, removing all the screws blah de blah but I could only get the panel off to see the motherboard, I couldn't get the entire rear plate off which is a shame cos it would've helped quite a lot.

Anywhoooo... does anyone have suggestions as to what this might be? *Smile Newest update won't let me charge 2 laptops! :)

Thanksssssssssss

MikeTyson, Sep 15, 2018
  4. lemonline Win User

Newest update won't let me charge 2 laptops!

Nokia E7 won´t start

thanks, I took it today to a... cellphone repair kind of store... they said something similar... if it works they will charge me 50 dols., if it does not work, they won´t charge me anything, so I guess it´s a good deal.

Friday night and I´m phoneless :smileymad:

lemonline, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

Newest update won't let me charge 2 laptops!

1. Newest update won't let me charge 2 laptops! - Similar Threads - Newest update won't

2. It won't let me in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won't let me in?: How can I get in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-in/65c7d072-7bb5-4cb2-8c0f-4de3440e084a
  3. It won't let me in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It won't let me in?: How can I get in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-in/65c7d072-7bb5-4cb2-8c0f-4de3440e084a
  4. My laptop won't let me log in

My laptop won't let me log in: Power's on it everything and nothing will happen the login screen won't come up it's got a picture it's got power but it just won't nothing to let me log in I tried the suggestion they gave me before with the shift and then restart and nothing comes up I don't know what's...
  5. My computer won't let let me update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't let let me update: So I have this desktop from 2011 I believe that originally ran on windows 7 home premium. Well I've had windows 10 installed for quite some time, it ran slow and I was aware I had viruses, unfortunately I don't have a virus cleaner and I can't afford one, so I figured I could...
  6. My computer won't let let me update

My computer won't let let me update: So I have this desktop from 2011 I believe that originally ran on windows 7 home premium. Well I've had windows 10 installed for quite some time, it ran slow and I was aware I had viruses, unfortunately I don't have a virus cleaner and I can't afford one, so I figured I could...
  7. Windows won't let me update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won't let me update: I recently purchased an external SSD and was hoping to install the latest Windows 10 updates on my PC. When I try to do this, however, it says: "Updates are available, but we temporarily need some space to download. Remove some things you don't need right now and we'll try...
  8. state of decay 2 won't let me play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    state of decay 2 won't let me play: I have had state of decay 2 installed since the day it came out, played it, finished it and left it for awhile, i decide to come back and play again works fine, the next day I try to play it, it says there's an update, I wait for the update to finish, go to try and play and...
  9. windows won't let me update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows won't let me update: windows won't let me update KB2267602. forum help is for windows 8 from 2014. I need current help. thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-wont-let-me-update/69055692-780b-4979-bc81-40b8f378f95c
  10. Laptop won't let me login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Laptop won't let me login: When I restarted my laptop and typed in my password, it said that the password was incorrect. But I know it was right. That time I couldn't connect the internet too. I need help logging in to my laptop. Please help me find a way to login. 35379

Users found this page by searching for:

1. newest windows computer wont charge