Windows 10: Newest Update

Discus and support Newest Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Gateway desktop computer, 64 bit operating system. It currently has Windows 10 Home, v 1803, and I have been trying to update to the newest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ThriftyBadger80, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Newest Update

I have a Gateway desktop computer, 64 bit operating system. It currently has Windows 10 Home, v 1803, and I have been trying to update to the newest version. I have tried multiple times. It will start updating but then it freezes; I'll do a hard shut off, and then when I turn back on, it may update a few more percentage points before it freezes again. I then do another hard shut off, and when I reboot at that point, it undoes the previous changes. The computer has plenty of memory available, and there are no usb's connected. How can I get it to completely install? Thanks

:)

ThriftyBadger80, Nov 22, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Newest Update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 22, 2019
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Nov 22, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Newest Update

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

Newest Update

1. Newest Update - Similar Threads - Newest Update

2. Newest Feb 13th Tuesday updates Causing lag and freezes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Newest Feb 13th Tuesday updates Causing lag and freezes: Anyone else experiencing this, and if so have any fixes? I have almost 10 users within our company who ever since Tuesday/Wednesday and installing the latest updates experiencing extreme lag on all apps and desktop with frequent freezes and spinning circles making it near...
  3. Newest Feb 13th Tuesday updates Causing lag and freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newest Feb 13th Tuesday updates Causing lag and freezes: Anyone else experiencing this, and if so have any fixes? I have almost 10 users within our company who ever since Tuesday/Wednesday and installing the latest updates experiencing extreme lag on all apps and desktop with frequent freezes and spinning circles making it near...
  4. Newest Feb 13th Tuesday updates Causing lag and freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 Search not able to type in + newest windows 11 update not able to install when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Search not able to type in + newest windows 11 update not able to install when...: The Windows 11 search does not allow me to type or anything and the newest Windows update can't be installed when restarted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-search-not-able-to-type-in-newest/a2fe6655-d212-43e8-b131-298f22af5c72
  6. Windows 11 Search not able to type in + newest windows 11 update not able to install when...

Windows 11 Search not able to type in + newest windows 11 update not able to install when...: The Windows 11 search does not allow me to type or anything and the newest Windows update can't be installed when restarted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-search-not-able-to-type-in-newest/a2fe6655-d212-43e8-b131-298f22af5c72
  7. Shutdown problem on the newest update on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shutdown problem on the newest update on windows 11: In the newest update of Windows 11, I have a problem with shutdown. Every single time that I click on the shutdown button, it first restarts my laptop, and shutdown after that. Can someone give me a solution to fix that?...
  8. Shutdown problem on the newest update on windows 11

Shutdown problem on the newest update on windows 11: In the newest update of Windows 11, I have a problem with shutdown. Every single time that I click on the shutdown button, it first restarts my laptop, and shutdown after that. Can someone give me a solution to fix that?...
  9. Cannot access windows virus & threat protection tab with the newest update 22631.2861

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access windows virus & threat protection tab with the newest update 22631.2861: I just reset my computer and updated to the newest version and whenever I try to access my antivirus page this pops up.Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 23H2 Installed on ‎12/‎12/‎2023 OS build 22631.2861 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22681.1000.0...
  10. Cannot access windows virus & threat protection tab with the newest update 22631.2861

Cannot access windows virus & threat protection tab with the newest update 22631.2861: I just reset my computer and updated to the newest version and whenever I try to access my antivirus page this pops up.Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 23H2 Installed on ‎12/‎12/‎2023 OS build 22631.2861 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22681.1000.0...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4531955

2. Update for Windows 10 Version Next (10.0.19025.1052) (KB4531955) (4

3. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version Next (KB4531955)