Windows 10: Newest Win 10 update and should i update or wait?

Discus and support Newest Win 10 update and should i update or wait? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I am new to Win 10. I presently have 1909 on one of my computers (Win 10 Pro 64-bit). How can I find out what the newest version available is? And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NeedUpgradeHelp, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Newest Win 10 update and should i update or wait?

Hi,
    I am new to Win 10. I presently have 1909 on one of my computers (Win 10 Pro 64-bit). How can I find out what the newest version available is? And should I update or wait? From what I understand, there are a number of issues with new versions when they first come out and sometimes the update needs an update/fix, and some people say to wait and see.

Thanks.

:)

NeedUpgradeHelp, Jan 13, 2020

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Jan 13, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Update

Shit, I used some doohickey to disable Win Store and remove some apps after installing Win 10 - now this update keeps failing to install.

ZeppMan217, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Newest Win 10 update and should i update or wait?

Profile Update 10.9a with 10/13/10 date

Source

Edit:
    There is also suppose to be new leaked 10.10 drivers. But I'm not sure if they will work with existing cards. It appears this drivers is specific for the 6800 series.

EastCoasthandle, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Newest Win 10 update and should i update or wait?

1. Newest Win 10 update and should i update or wait? - Similar Threads - Newest update should

2. Newest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Newest update: My husband did his updates today and when requested restarted. The friggin thing deleted EVERYTHING on his computer WHAT THE LITERAL HELL? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/newest-update/606b5cca-4a12-46bd-b3b8-769f279de559
  3. Should I update to 20H2 or wait for 21H1?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Should I update to 20H2 or wait for 21H1?: I just bought a Fujitsu Q704 convertible and it is running windows 10 pro 1909. It has the 20H2 version listed in available updates, and I am wondering if I should allow it to do so, or wait for the 21H1 version? It has a i3 processo r and 4gb of ram. It seems to run 1909...
  4. Newest win 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Newest win 10 update: Samsung Magician was working fine until the latest win 10 update.....Uninstalled magician and tried to re-install no luck....One error was a file named Sila03.dll along with a couple of other .dll's...
  5. Should i wait???

Should i wait???: Version 2004 update. Should i postpone the update after heard so many bugs and issues? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-wait/aa4bda1d-04d4-43e3-ab55-d5daa2b1f8d5
  6. Should I update my pc or wait?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I update my pc or wait?: I am still running the Mid-February update KB4532693 for windows 10 1909, after I had problems with KB4535996 and rollled back. I haven't updated since, and was wondering if I should keep updates paused or update today? I am new to the windows 10 operating system and I just...
  7. After restarting for the newest updates. What should I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After restarting for the newest updates. What should I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gientsosage [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/edvyqx/after_restarting_for_the_newest_updates_what/
  8. Newest Update

Newest Update: I have a Gateway desktop computer, 64 bit operating system. It currently has Windows 10 Home, v 1803, and I have been trying to update to the newest version. I have tried multiple times. It will start updating but then it freezes; I'll do a hard shut off, and then when I...
  9. Newest update?

Newest update?: I tried updating windows and it updated the first part but it failed to update the rest so how do I update it fully bc it failed to update the most current windows 10 update? 138158
  10. Newest update

Newest update: My win 10 ver, is 1809 and I get a Event ID 20. Says can't install because of a driver. It does not tell me what driver and I can not find it in any log of the error. Can someone plese help me with this? Thanks...