Windows 10: newest win10 update messed up my parents computer, now they have no access to important...

Discus and support newest win10 update messed up my parents computer, now they have no access to important... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What the heck! I have parents way past the age of looking for answers on your stupid blog about how you just messed up their computer, and need someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AdamHunter2, Dec 31, 2019.

1. newest win10 update messed up my parents computer, now they have no access to important...

What the heck! I have parents way past the age of looking for answers on your stupid blog about how you just messed up their computer, and need someone to talk to for help. No Go with windows support! we're too big for a support line! we rely on our users to provide support for no cost. yay multi-billion $$ corporations!

Guess what, you messes, I can't walk them through the download and multi-step process to undo your mess up, because i'm 1200 miles away, and they need help now and don't know how to navigate your new improved helpful interface that came was forced upon with windows 10. I just set up their brand new computer in November with everything they needed to manage their financial records, and with a stroke of your limp finger, messed it the mess up. MESS YOU! Sure let me spend another 1500 bucks to go down and un-mess everything you messed up. I can't remote to them because my computer doesn't support easy connect and my mom doesn't remember how to attach a downloaded file to email. Sure, next time I spend the money to go fix your mess-up, i'll take my computer and set up a remote desktop function, but until then, they're messed.

You, your company, and everyone involved can go mess yourself.

Completely disgusted with you right now.

Adam Hunter

P.S. I hope that one day when you have parents in this stage of life and in this stage of memory loss, you push out a "helpful" update. You inconsiderate messes.

:)

AdamHunter2, Dec 31, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Most important computer hardware?

How would you rate the importance of each hardware computer component in a powerful yet stable system? Here is my list, #1 being the most important.

1- power supply unit
    2- motherboard
    3- central processing unit
    4- random access memory
    5- graphics processing unit
    6- hard disk drive

Easy Rhino, Dec 31, 2019
  4. newest win10 update messed up my parents computer, now they have no access to important...

Parental Settings

Hi
    Anngelique,

To better assist you with your concern, please follow troubleshooting steps on how to remove parental controls below:

• Go to the Control Panel from the Windows Start menu.
    • Click User Accounts.
    • Click Parental Controls.
    • Click on your account photo.
    • Choose Parental control off.
    The steps provided works only if the user account has full access to the PC.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Phillip Pio, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

newest win10 update messed up my parents computer, now they have no access to important...

1. newest win10 update messed up my parents computer, now they have no access to important... - Similar Threads - newest win10 update

2. Update messed my computer up!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update messed my computer up!: A couple of weeks ago windows did an update. When it did it made the whole system run extremely slow and sluggish. I did the trouble shooter thing and now I can not get to my pictures ,settings, email, microsoft store, pretty much everything. I right click on the start button...
  3. Update messed up my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update messed up my computer: After the latest update I woke up to find All but three Desktop icons and all my start menu Icons had disappeared,along with numerous programmes and apps not working, I spent a couple of days trying to rectify the problems, got one or two apps to work, then uninstalled the...
  4. Newest update messes up audio drivers.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Newest update messes up audio drivers.: This is the third time I'm installing the newest update, twice out of will and now because they are forcing me to. Every time I switch to this version the sound in my Sennheiser 4.40 BT headset is stuttery/laggy. I have tried reinstalling the drivers and even buying a new...
  5. The newest windows update messes up my Bluetooth audio.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The newest windows update messes up my Bluetooth audio.: I thought it couldn't get worse but here we are. Windows kept asking me to update my os so I did, and my audio got stuttery and choppy so I had to rollback. Does anyone have a fix? submitted by /u/zbikuuu [link] [comments]...
  6. Newest win10 update

Newest win10 update: Did the new update screw up anyone's homepage? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/newest-win10-update/638e1814-18d8-45fd-b355-d52df35edd31
  7. Newest windows update messed up keyboard then entire computer

Newest windows update messed up keyboard then entire computer: I tried updated to the newest mandatory Windows update as my computer turn itself off and then back on my keyboard started to type S every time I hit the the end button triggered a macro of sorts and half of my keyboard stopped working I turned my computer off and back on to...
  8. update messed up my computer

update messed up my computer: I cannot describe with simple words how much I hate Windows 10, this last updated messed up my computer AGAIN to a degree my whole desktop Disappeared, all my pin apps are not any where I can find, It crashes and restart out of the blue when I am in the middle of call and...
  9. Microsoft - you have now messed up two of my computers with your updates.

Microsoft - you have now messed up two of my computers with your updates.: Waht has happened to you? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-you-have-now-messed-up-two-of-my/b7aa9719-2f8f-4228-a87a-5f3ee9408c68
  10. Newest Windows 10 update messed up my PC.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Newest Windows 10 update messed up my PC.: Hello , i updated my pc yesterday and saw it was like a big update cause it was copying all my files and restarting many times. After the update finished i shut down my pc. The next day turn on my pc and see some visual differences and some problems, first my mouse didnt work...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. The Win10 update has screwed up my computer!