Windows 10: Newest windows update puts pc into automatic repair every time.

Discus and support Newest windows update puts pc into automatic repair every time. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This newest windows update, Windows 10 Version 21H2 has been installed on my pc multiple times, and every single time I install it, it puts my pc into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SimonSchapiro, May 19, 2022.

1. Newest windows update puts pc into automatic repair every time.

This newest windows update, Windows 10 Version 21H2 has been installed on my pc multiple times, and every single time I install it, it puts my pc into the automatic repair screen. Now, using this screen, the only way I have been able to access my pc again is to use "Startup Repair" which then eventually reverts the windows update and then my windows stays back as it is. Problem is, windows wants to force this update on me so it will make me force install it every once in a while which just keeps the same issue going on and on again.The only thing that I can do is just repeatedly do startup r

:)

SimonSchapiro, May 19, 2022

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, May 19, 2022
  3. bigscale Win User
    windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, May 19, 2022
  4. Newest windows update puts pc into automatic repair every time.

Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, May 19, 2022
Thema:

Newest windows update puts pc into automatic repair every time.

1. Newest windows update puts pc into automatic repair every time. - Similar Threads - Newest update puts

2. Stuck on loading page every time there is an update to install, automatic repair won’t even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on loading page every time there is an update to install, automatic repair won’t even...: Using a Surface Book 3. Recently installed Windows 11. Every time there is an update to be installed, it won’t restart. Either it gets stuck on the loading screen, or when it does try to initiate the automatic repair, it says “preparing” then when it tries to go to it, I see...
  3. Stuck on loading page every time there is an update to install, automatic repair won’t even...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on loading page every time there is an update to install, automatic repair won’t even...: Using a Surface Book 3. Recently installed Windows 11. Every time there is an update to be installed, it won’t restart. Either it gets stuck on the loading screen, or when it does try to initiate the automatic repair, it says “preparing” then when it tries to go to it, I see...
  4. Newest windows update puts pc into automatic repair every time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newest windows update puts pc into automatic repair every time.: This newest windows update, Windows 10 Version 21H2 has been installed on my pc multiple times, and every single time I install it, it puts my pc into the automatic repair screen. Now, using this screen, the only way I have been able to access my pc again is to use "Startup...
  5. Newest windows update puts pc into automatic repair every time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Newest windows update puts pc into automatic repair every time.: This newest windows update, Windows 10 Version 21H2 has been installed on my pc multiple times, and every single time I install it, it puts my pc into the automatic repair screen. Now, using this screen, the only way I have been able to access my pc again is to use "Startup...
  6. Latest forced Windows update puts my PC in an automatic repair boot loop. It seems all...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest forced Windows update puts my PC in an automatic repair boot loop. It seems all...: My PC has been working flawlessly since I got it, but the latest forced update has rendered my PC unusable. My PC is stuck in a automatic repair boot loop. I checked online and saw that this is something that has happened to others as the result of this update. I’ve tried...
  7. Stuck with automatic repair every time I boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck with automatic repair every time I boot up: It all started with a blue screen, I had a boot error no bootable device so i've been trying to do all of the youtube tutorials. I've tried to use chkdsk but it shows up with i/o error. My laptop has no system restore points and every time I tried to use Reset this PC my...
  8. Update has put my laptop in automatic repair mode and will not work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update has put my laptop in automatic repair mode and will not work: My lenovo ideapad 330 was updated in windows 10 automatically. On restart the laptop went into automatic repair mode. I have tried all the advanced repairs including a system restore but it keeps returning to automatic repair and your pc did not start correctly. I have tried...
  9. Automatic repair in pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic repair in pc: When i switched on my pc it started showing preparing automatic repair And it started to go in loop what shall i do now? I dont want to lose any data or files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-repair-in-pc/06c08229-c5a4-46ef-a176-b52340549c18
  10. Windows 10 repairing device every time I startup the pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 repairing device every time I startup the pc: When I turn it on it launches the startup repair process, and will fail every time, along with creating a log that I will post later on. If I click on 'use another operating system installed' and then select 'Windows 10 Home' then the device will work properly with no issues...