Windows 10: Newly build pc keeps freezing when trying to install windows.

Discus and support Newly build pc keeps freezing when trying to install windows. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I build a new pc, everything is well in the bios, but when I try to install windows, it freezes, or restarts and then freezes. Sometimes it can fully... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BasBastiaansen, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Newly build pc keeps freezing when trying to install windows.

I build a new pc, everything is well in the bios, but when I try to install windows, it freezes, or restarts and then freezes. Sometimes it can fully install windows, but then when it restarts in order to boot from the ssd, it freezes. Sometimes it freezes in the windows installation wizard from the usb drive. But most of the time it freezes right after the POST (when it is supposed to start the windows installation wizard from the usb drive. I tried different drives, I tried different memory sticks, but the problem persists. I also ran the system on kali linux from a usb drive, and it fully worked, no freezes, everything fine. I flashed the bios, but the problem persists. I feel like I've tried everything.

:)

BasBastiaansen, Sep 10, 2019
  2. wt_lesny Win User

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Macbeth Win User
    Macbeth, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Newly build pc keeps freezing when trying to install windows.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

Newly build pc keeps freezing when trying to install windows.

1. Newly build pc keeps freezing when trying to install windows. - Similar Threads - Newly build keeps

2. computer freezing and BSOD when trying to install windows on new build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer freezing and BSOD when trying to install windows on new build: Hardware:Mobo: MSI Z690-A-WIFI Chip: Intel I9 12900KS RAM: stripped down to a single stick of 32GB DDR5-4800, have 128GB in total, but trying to troubleshoot took it down to 1 put in the DIMMA2 slotHarddrive: have tried our 2TB M2 drive, took that out and now trying a 250GB...
  3. computer freezing and BSOD when trying to install windows on new build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer freezing and BSOD when trying to install windows on new build: Hardware:Mobo: MSI Z690-A-WIFI Chip: Intel I9 12900KS RAM: stripped down to a single stick of 32GB DDR5-4800, have 128GB in total, but trying to troubleshoot took it down to 1 put in the DIMMA2 slotHarddrive: have tried our 2TB M2 drive, took that out and now trying a 250GB...
  4. Newly Built PC keeps on freezing randomly - OS Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Newly Built PC keeps on freezing randomly - OS Windows 10: My newly build pc keeps on freezing randomly,Everything is running smoothly when I'm playing games but when i'm not and even when just browsing or left idle it freezes randomly.Experience this on windows 10 OS, I also updated the bios, firmware and do clean boot. I even...
  5. Newly Built PC keeps on freezing randomly - OS Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newly Built PC keeps on freezing randomly - OS Windows 10: My newly build pc keeps on freezing randomly,Everything is running smoothly when I'm playing games but when i'm not and even when just browsing or left idle it freezes randomly.Experience this on windows 10 OS, I also updated the bios, firmware and do clean boot. I even...
  6. Newly Built PC keeps on freezing randomly - OS Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My newly built PC keeps rebooting into Windows Setup in a loop when trying to install it...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My newly built PC keeps rebooting into Windows Setup in a loop when trying to install it...: Tl;dR: My PC keeps booting into Windows Setup or saying "Reboot and select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and press a key". I don't know what else to try. I built my first PC yesterday and so far it seems like the hardware is running fine....
  8. pc freeze when i try to install a program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc freeze when i try to install a program: My pc freeze when i try to install icmarketssc5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-freeze-when-i-try-to-install-a-program/232b8302-d97b-4b49-8aab-c8bb80cd895e
  9. USB boot keeps freezing on newly built PC

USB boot keeps freezing on newly built PC: A few days ago i built myself a new desktop PC and tried to install windows 10 from a bootable USB that I created with Windows media creation tool. My motherboard recognized the USB stick as an option to boot and so I tried to boot from the Stick. At first the PC restarted...
  10. PC freezes when trying to install Windows 10

PC freezes when trying to install Windows 10: I put Windows Media Creation tool on my USB and made my PC boot up using that. It froze on the Windows loading animation on my BIOS splash screen. I'm trying to re-install Windows after I discovered that my SSD may of stopped working, so I took it out and my hard drive (which...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. whenever i go to install windows it freezes