Windows 10: Newly built computer restarts randomly HELP

Discus and support Newly built computer restarts randomly HELP in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I5-9600k Asus Prime z390a Radeon Red devil RX 5700XT G.skill Ripjaws DDR4 3200Mhz 2x8Gb ram 650W EVGA Bronze rated psu Gamdias C 2 fan radiator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GlenMcLachlan, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Newly built computer restarts randomly HELP

I5-9600k
    Asus Prime z390a

Radeon Red devil RX 5700XT

G.skill Ripjaws DDR4 3200Mhz 2x8Gb ram

650W EVGA Bronze rated psu

Gamdias C 2 fan radiator

So i had an issue building this. When i first put it all together, it wouldn't post with both sticks of ram in the mobo, in the Manu. recommended 2nd and 4th DIMM slots. It would post fine with just 1 of either of the RAM sticks and boot in DIMM slot 2. BUT i got it running with both ram sticks in DIMM slots 1 and 3 and have been running it as such since then.

BUT since then the computer will randomly freeze for a moment while i'm playing a game, and the just restart usually with no message or anything, and just reboot to windows.
    I checked the event log every time and finally found this

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffae8ebd0c8028, 0x00000000b2000000, 0x0000000000030005. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 640e2a6d-5d26-4dbb-a000-667b23c35de8.

Problem is, i have no idea what it means.

Sometimes the computer will run fine for about an hour, sometimes itll shut down twice within 15 minutes. I only got a BSOD one time and the error it game me was Memory_Management

Also don't know what that really means, googled some stuff but none of it seemed to apply to me. AND all the answers i found were pretty vague and scattered

Here's a OneDrive link of the memory dump file that finally managed to be created too. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar4wKv8MXJ7wgWuekMan2r4R1zvh?e=JQPaUE

:)

GlenMcLachlan, Apr 19, 2020
  2. LalaLand Win User

Newly build pc keep restarting

I'm having trouble my newly built pc. At first, everything was fine, I was able to play Fortnite for a game. After the game finished, the system started to restart (without any warning or error message). Then it started to does it randomly so I reset everything. Then once got back to windows, and started to install all of the drivers, it just kept on restarting every time I try to install the drivers. The temperature was below 30 C with nothing running and with game, it is below 55 C.

I tried the following suggestions:

1. Safe mode, turn off the automatic restart and update all the drivers
    2. Auto Repair
    3. switch the RAM positions/cleaning

Here are the parts:
    CPU: Intel i7 9700k
    GPU: RTX 2070
    Motherboard: MSI Z390-A PRO LGA1151
    PSU: Corsair CX Series 750 Watt 80 Plus Bronze
    Cooler: Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L
    RAM: G.SKILL 16GB
    Storage: SSD 750 GB
    System: Window 10 home

If someone is able to help me, I will be forever grateful to you.
    Thank you,

LalaLand, Apr 19, 2020
  3. RedEagle3 Win User
    Computer restarting randomly

Hey Robert,

I still do need help if that's possible, Thanks.

RedEagle3, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Newly built computer restarts randomly HELP

computer randomly restarts multiple times

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• When does the system exactly restart? Please elaborate.

• How did you upgraded to Windows 10 through Windows update or Windows 10 ISO?
    Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below steps.

Method 1.

I suggest you to check the settings, if the automatic restart is set on the system.

• Open file explorer and click on Computer on the top pane.

• Click on System properties and click on
      Advanced system settings.

• Now click on Advanced tab and click on
      Settings
      button on Startup and Recovery option.

• Uncheck on Automatically restart.
    If the issue still persist try the below methods.

Method 2.

I suggest you to boot the system in Clean boot state and check if the issue still persist.
    Clean boot process will help you determine which third party program/app that is causing this issue. It could be some other application or programs, which runs on the computer at the background, leading to this issue. Please visit the below link
    on how to perform Clean boot.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Disclaimer: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the Kb article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Newly built computer restarts randomly HELP

1. Newly built computer restarts randomly HELP - Similar Threads - Newly built computer

2. Newly built Pc on Windows 11 keeps restarting randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newly built Pc on Windows 11 keeps restarting randomly: This is my first PC build, my newly built pc keeps randomly crashing and restarting, sometimes it closes everything and kicks me back to the login screen and sometimes it restarts the entire pc.Hardware is as follows:Mobo - Gigabyte b550m ds3hCPU - AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-coreGPU...
  3. Newly built Pc on Windows 11 keeps restarting randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Newly built Pc on Windows 11 keeps restarting randomly: This is my first PC build, my newly built pc keeps randomly crashing and restarting, sometimes it closes everything and kicks me back to the login screen and sometimes it restarts the entire pc.Hardware is as follows:Mobo - Gigabyte b550m ds3hCPU - AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-coreGPU...
  4. Newly built Pc on Windows 11 keeps restarting randomly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newly built Pc on Windows 11 keeps restarting randomly?: I'm not sure what info you would require as this is my first PC build, my newly built pc keeps randomly crashing and restarting, sometimes it closes everything and kicks me back to the login screen and sometimes it restarts the entire pc. Hardware is as follows:Mobo -...
  5. Newly built Pc on Windows 11 keeps restarting randomly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Newly built Pc on Windows 11 keeps restarting randomly?: I'm not sure what info you would require as this is my first PC build, my newly built pc keeps randomly crashing and restarting, sometimes it closes everything and kicks me back to the login screen and sometimes it restarts the entire pc. Hardware is as follows:Mobo -...
  6. BSoD on newly built computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD on newly built computer: I have gotten 3 BSoDs since building this computer 1 week ago. I don't know what code it's throwing, sometimes happens while in screen lock. It restarts too quick for me to see what the code is and I have no idea how to interpret the codes to see what they mean. The latest...
  7. Newly built pc Help! please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Newly built pc Help! please: Hi, So everything was going great until i tried to install windows 10 from a pre made windows 10 installation usb bought from amazon. error message: Windows failed to start then says.. The operating system couldnt be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...
  8. Newly built pc help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Newly built pc help: So ive got my pc all built and set up. I have windows 10 on a laptop, and got windows 10 education for free. So i know theres a media creation tool, do i just use that and then enter the product key once i put the usb in the pc and boot it up? submitted by /u/Hballzz...
  9. Newly Built PC random BSODs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Newly Built PC random BSODs: I just built this PC and I keep getting random BSODs. I used driver verifier and it showed that there is a issue with the sound driver. I updated it, but I still get the bsods but am not sure if it is for a different reason. . The PC also started randomly stuttering after the...
  10. Newly built computer keeps bluescreening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Newly built computer keeps bluescreening: My desktop that I built this summer has been randomly giving BSODs after prolonged use. They are generic error messages like "IRQL not less or equal" but they are always different so far. I have all drivers up to date, but there was nothing in my minidump folder. I enabled...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 power plan pc random restarts