Windows 10: Newly built pc Freezing/hanging

Discus and support Newly built pc Freezing/hanging in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have just recently built myself this new pc and I am running into an issue where it freezes randomly and the taskbar becomes unresponsive. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by XenoXuri, May 18, 2019.

1. XenoXuri Win User

Newly built pc Freezing/hanging

I have just recently built myself this new pc and I am running into an issue where it freezes randomly and the taskbar becomes unresponsive. When gaming it dosent seem to do it but when navigating windows it will freeze for a short period of time or somtimes (more often than not) it'll stay frozen, forcing me to do a hard restart (this happens frustratingly often.) Im not sure if its to do with the fact I used a windows 10 (home x64) install disk from 2016, (which i got with my old pc) I have tried updating drivers, editing powerplan, Resteating the CPU and RAM (note: I just upgraded my psu from ACE 750w (cheap £30 psu) to a EVGA 750 GQ gold. I was going to try getting a new windows 10 key but only as a last resort as they are kinda pricy. I have looked at many things relating to this kind of issuse and tried the most "common" fixes but was to no avail.

My pc specs:

CPU: Intel i7-8700 (non k)

GPU: ASUS ROG RTX 2060 6GB OC edition

RAM: x16 GB corsair vengeance DDR4 LPX

Motherboard: ASUS prime Z-390A

PSU: EVGA 750 GQ gold

:)

XenoXuri, May 18, 2019
  2. Macbeth Win User
    Macbeth, May 18, 2019
  3. CountMike Win User
    CountMike, May 18, 2019
  4. Newly built pc Freezing/hanging

Newly Built PC Windows 10 Freezes On Boot

Hi,
    Product the op linked too showed nothing of amd compatibility
    Only the set I posted to does but it only stated amd not intel

Newly built pc Freezing/hanging [​IMG]

Op could contact credit card company for assistance if still within 45-60 days might be able to litigate a little better with newegg *Wink

ThrashZone, May 18, 2019
Thema:

Newly built pc Freezing/hanging

1. Newly built pc Freezing/hanging - Similar Threads - Newly built Freezing

2. Newly Built PC keeps on freezing randomly - OS Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newly Built PC keeps on freezing randomly - OS Windows 10: My newly build pc keeps on freezing randomly,Everything is running smoothly when I'm playing games but when i'm not and even when just browsing or left idle it freezes randomly.Experience this on windows 10 OS, I also updated the bios, firmware and do clean boot. I even...
  3. Newly built PC freezes on idle or low power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Newly built PC freezes on idle or low power: I've been having an issue for the past 2 months where my PC slowly freezes up when I'm not doing very much. The only time it doesn't freeze is if I run a game in the background. I recently thought it was due to faulty RAM as I did a scan and 1 of my sticks had errors. Since...
  4. Newly Built PC freezes sometimes whilst entering sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Newly Built PC freezes sometimes whilst entering sleep: Sometimes when I click the sleep button in Windows 10, the PC just freezes up and i cannot wake it up. The mouse and keyboard become unresponsive and the LEDs in my PC all stay lit. When sleep mode works, only the RAM and Motherboard are lit. When sleep mode does not work,...
  5. Newly built pc Help! please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Newly built pc Help! please: Hi, So everything was going great until i tried to install windows 10 from a pre made windows 10 installation usb bought from amazon. error message: Windows failed to start then says.. The operating system couldnt be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...
  6. Newly built PC crashed

Newly built PC crashed: Hi, I just built a pc but it just crashed on me and I'm trying to figure it out. is there a way to figure out why my PC crashed using a .dmp file? All i see in there is unknown characters. Here's the link to the file...
  7. Newly built pc help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Newly built pc help: So ive got my pc all built and set up. I have windows 10 on a laptop, and got windows 10 education for free. So i know theres a media creation tool, do i just use that and then enter the product key once i put the usb in the pc and boot it up? submitted by /u/Hballzz...
  8. newly built pc

newly built pc: so my friend helped me build my first pc and now I am having problems I keep getting a different blue screen and I don't know what to do I have tried to fix them by looking them up but it doesn't seem to work...
  9. USB boot keeps freezing on newly built PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB boot keeps freezing on newly built PC: A few days ago i built myself a new desktop PC and tried to install windows 10 from a bootable USB that I created with Windows media creation tool. My motherboard recognized the USB stick as an option to boot and so I tried to boot from the Stick. At first the PC restarted...
  10. "newly" built PC freezes, bluescreens.......sometimes

"newly" built PC freezes, bluescreens.......sometimes: Hey, I recently refurbished my PC a bit, to accomodate a new graphics card, and speed it up. The only parts remainig from the old pc which ran for 6 years very stable is the RAM, and a mass storage 2TB Hitachi HDD, the case, DVD player and the PSU. The OS (Windows 10...