Windows 10: Newly built pc Help! please

Discus and support Newly built pc Help! please in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, So everything was going great until i tried to install windows 10 from a pre made windows 10 installation usb bought from amazon. error message:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/All_Might_1, May 26, 2020.

1. Newly built pc Help! please

Hi, So everything was going great until i tried to install windows 10 from a pre made windows 10 installation usb bought from amazon.

error message: Windows failed to start

then says.. The operating system couldnt be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contains errors

Is that message talking about the usb stick i bought?

I have a Manjaro live Usb and that booted just fine.

Maybe a dodgey usb stick from amazon? its a specially made installation usb from microsoft :/

submitted by /u/All_Might_1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/All_Might_1, May 26, 2020

2. Issues Connecting Newly Built PC to Ethernet

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right section but I'm having issues getting my newly built PC connected to the Internet. I have an Ethernet cord plugged into my modem and into my PC but Windows is not detecting a connection. Any help is appreciated.

If this is of any help, my MOBO is an MSI Z97 Gaming 5.

Michaelciv1, May 26, 2020
  3. Macbeth Win User
    Macbeth, May 26, 2020
  4. CountMike Win User

Newly built pc Help! please

CountMike, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Newly built pc Help! please

1. Newly built pc Help! please - Similar Threads - Newly built Help

2. Kernel 144 on newly built PC, please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel 144 on newly built PC, please help!: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 1020Parameter 2: ffffb20bac25f170Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22631Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.22631.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 1033* Changed to a question....
  3. Kernel 144 on newly built PC, please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel 144 on newly built PC, please help!: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 144Parameter 1: 1020Parameter 2: ffffb20bac25f170Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22631Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS Version: 10.0.22631.2.0.0.256.48Locale ID: 1033* Changed to a question....
  4. Realtek not working on newly built pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek not working on newly built pc: I recently built a new pc and I realized right away that I am able to use my headphones connected through an interface and can use audio coming through my monitor with an HDMI. But I cannot use speakers plugged directly into my motherboard. I have uninstalled/reinstalled...
  5. Newly built pc keeps crashing

Newly built pc keeps crashing: I have recently built a new pc and I had succesfully installed windows on it but aboit 30 min after into my setup my pc crashed. After it crashed it would only reboot to my bios screen an I have no option in my boot priority. I thought it was my ssd so with some researxhI...
  6. Newly built PC crashed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Newly built PC crashed: Hi, I just built a pc but it just crashed on me and I'm trying to figure it out. is there a way to figure out why my PC crashed using a .dmp file? All i see in there is unknown characters. Here's the link to the file...
  7. Newly built pc help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Newly built pc help: So ive got my pc all built and set up. I have windows 10 on a laptop, and got windows 10 education for free. So i know theres a media creation tool, do i just use that and then enter the product key once i put the usb in the pc and boot it up? submitted by /u/Hballzz...
  8. newly built pc

newly built pc: so my friend helped me build my first pc and now I am having problems I keep getting a different blue screen and I don't know what to do I have tried to fix them by looking them up but it doesn't seem to work...
  9. Newly built PC crashes continuously

Newly built PC crashes continuously: I recently built a PC with a Ryzen 7 2700 RX 590 gpu, 16 gb ram ddr4 and gigabyte b450m ds3h. As for storage I installed my old HDD (that had windows installed) and 970 EVO Plus m2 ssd. At the begining I booted form the old HDD but despite installing new drivers windows...
  10. Newly Built PC random BSODs

Newly Built PC random BSODs: I just built this PC and I keep getting random BSODs. I used driver verifier and it showed that there is a issue with the sound driver. I updated it, but I still get the bsods but am not sure if it is for a different reason. . The PC also started randomly stuttering after the...