Windows 10: Newly Built PC Keeps Crashing

Discus and support Newly Built PC Keeps Crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Last week I recently built my new PC and it was working fine up until last night when I was live streaming a game of CS:GO and my PC randomly crashed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CamScag, Nov 15, 2019.

1. CamScag Win User

Newly Built PC Keeps Crashing

Last week I recently built my new PC and it was working fine up until last night when I was live streaming a game of CS:GO and my PC randomly crashed during warmup. Little did I know this was just the start of it... I left my PC on throughout the night and woke up the next morning to it have been restart. I thought it could’ve been a power outage or something so I ignored it but when I logged in and tried to open something everything went black and the computer crashed similarly to the previous day. Now, my pc either crashes in the middle of the booting process, when I log in, or if it makes it that far it will crash when I attempt to open an application. I’ve tried resetting my BIOS to default settings, booting in safe mode, I even reinstalled my cpu + cooler because I thought I might’ve messed it up somehow but still no luck. I am hesitant about restoring windows to factory settings since it seems to be more of a hardware issue although I’ll do it if necessary. I have also tried opening task manager just when logging in and nothing seems abnormal. The temperatures are around 30 C and the cpu usage percent is around 5-20%. Any and all help is appreciated.
    Unsure if this is related but just this morning my 144hz monitor stopped working as well. Tried both displayports on my GPU although connecting it via HDMI seems to work fine.

Parts: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/HrXgwh

:)

CamScag, Nov 15, 2019

2. New pc keeps crashing

Recently my newly built pc has crashed and gone into the recovery screen every startup. Ive tryed to system restore and other options but it keeps crashing before the process is completed. Current error code is

File: \windows\system32\drivers\ReFYSv1.sys

errorcode: 0xc0000221

RascallyManx894, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Issues Connecting Newly Built PC to Ethernet

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right section but I'm having issues getting my newly built PC connected to the Internet. I have an Ethernet cord plugged into my modem and into my PC but Windows is not detecting a connection. Any help is appreciated.

If this is of any help, my MOBO is an MSI Z97 Gaming 5.

Michaelciv1, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Macbeth Win User

Macbeth, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Newly Built PC Keeps Crashing - Similar Threads - Newly Built Keeps

2. Crashes on Newly Built Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashes on Newly Built Desktop: Hello!Around a month ago now, I built a custom built PC with new components ordered online. Ever since building it, I have been having issues constantly with the computer. Usually, it starts with a game repeatedly crashing this happens randomly from 10-60 minutes into a game,...
  3. Crashes on Newly Built Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashes on Newly Built Desktop: Hello!Around a month ago now, I built a custom built PC with new components ordered online. Ever since building it, I have been having issues constantly with the computer. Usually, it starts with a game repeatedly crashing this happens randomly from 10-60 minutes into a game,...
  4. Crashes on Newly Built Desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Newly-built computer keeps crashing

Newly-built computer keeps crashing: Hi all, I recently built my first desktop computer, and I keep getting crashes. They started quite infrequently, but have become a daily occurrence. The blue screen disappears pretty quickly, so I've only managed to get two screenshots of it. The stopcodes they give me are...
  6. Newly built pc keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Newly built pc keeps crashing: I have recently built a new pc and I had succesfully installed windows on it but aboit 30 min after into my setup my pc crashed. After it crashed it would only reboot to my bios screen an I have no option in my boot priority. I thought it was my ssd so with some researxhI...
  7. Repeated crashes on a newly built gaming PC

Repeated crashes on a newly built gaming PC: Hi all, thanks for reading! It's a bit of a doozy because I tried a few things at the advice of some more tech savvy friends and forum posts. TL;DR my newly built Windows 10 Home Gaming/Work PC started crashing repeatedly, with a shorter and shorter period between crashes...
  8. Newly built PC crashed

Newly built PC crashed: Hi, I just built a pc but it just crashed on me and I'm trying to figure it out. is there a way to figure out why my PC crashed using a .dmp file? All i see in there is unknown characters. Here's the link to the file...
  9. newly built pc

newly built pc: so my friend helped me build my first pc and now I am having problems I keep getting a different blue screen and I don't know what to do I have tried to fix them by looking them up but it doesn't seem to work...
  10. Newly built PC crashes continuously

Newly built PC crashes continuously: I recently built a PC with a Ryzen 7 2700 RX 590 gpu, 16 gb ram ddr4 and gigabyte b450m ds3h. As for storage I installed my old HDD (that had windows installed) and 970 EVO Plus m2 ssd. At the begining I booted form the old HDD but despite installing new drivers windows...