Windows 10: newly built pc

Discus and support newly built pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so my friend helped me build my first pc and now I am having problems I keep getting a different blue screen and I don't know what to do I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sanky91, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Sanky91 Win User

newly built pc

so my friend helped me build my first pc and now I am having problems I keep getting a different blue screen and I don't know what to do I have tried to fix them by looking them up but it doesn't seem to work

:)

Sanky91, Jan 26, 2020

2. Issues Connecting Newly Built PC to Ethernet

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right section but I'm having issues getting my newly built PC connected to the Internet. I have an Ethernet cord plugged into my modem and into my PC but Windows is not detecting a connection. Any help is appreciated.

If this is of any help, my MOBO is an MSI Z97 Gaming 5.

Michaelciv1, Jan 26, 2020
  3. Macbeth Win User
    Macbeth, Jan 26, 2020
  4. CountMike Win User

newly built pc

CountMike, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

newly built pc

1. newly built pc - Similar Threads - newly built

2. Cannot activate windows 11 on newly built computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate windows 11 on newly built computer: I'm in this predicament because my windows 10 computer kicked the bucket on Sunday night, and I just built a new computer from parts at Microcenter. They didn't install an OS for me -- instead I downloaded the installation media directly from the Microsoft website and...
  3. Cannot activate windows 11 on newly built computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot activate windows 11 on newly built computer: I'm in this predicament because my windows 10 computer kicked the bucket on Sunday night, and I just built a new computer from parts at Microcenter. They didn't install an OS for me -- instead I downloaded the installation media directly from the Microsoft website and...
  4. removing KMS host activation in newly built pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    removing KMS host activation in newly built pc: Hi I recently bought a PC from a local store in my country and the technician asked me if i want windows to be installed with a fee of course. Upon checking, he activated my windows through a KMS Host from which i found out to be from msguides blog. I searched for ways to...
  5. Microphone not working btt audio working on newly built pc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not working btt audio working on newly built pc.: The audio works, but the microhphone on all of my external devices does not work on my newly built windows 10 pc. If it matters, my version is unactivated. I set the devices to default, updated the sound drivers, tried different ports, made sure the devices are enabled, made...
  6. Trouble installing windows 10 on newly built pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble installing windows 10 on newly built pc: I was trying to use my schools free windows 10 education edition. I think I used the wrong product key though. When it asks me to sign in it won't let me use my personal account. When I sign in with my school account it says, "Your organization doesn't allow users to set up...
  7. Newly built PC will not boot Windows USB Drive for installation

Newly built PC will not boot Windows USB Drive for installation: I am having a issue with the new pc I just built.Specs:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900XRAM: 2 x Corsair Vengence 8GB 3200MHzMOBO: ASRock X570 TaichiGPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Gaming OCCPU Cooler: Corsair H150i Elite CapellexPSU: Corsair RM 750xSSD: Samsung 970 EvoHDD: 2 x Seagate Barracuda...
  8. Moving activated Windows 10 Home from laptop to newly built PC

Moving activated Windows 10 Home from laptop to newly built PC: Hi all, Like the Subject says, I just built a new PC and have everything good to go, except I need to move from the Windows OS on my laptop which is ready to die, to my new hardware. Looking to steps to take to just be able to install fresh. I'd like to just move the SSD,...
  9. My newly built PC keeps giving me BSOD.

My newly built PC keeps giving me BSOD.: My new PC was just built 2 days ago and I constantly get BSOD. I have reset the computer but just cannot figure out why. Here is the link to my dump and my specification. Can anyone help to determine what's the issue? Would really appreciate it......
  10. Having issues loading Windows 10 onto a newly built pc via flash drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Having issues loading Windows 10 onto a newly built pc via flash drive: I've been trying to boot up my pc using a flash drive with the windows installer downloaded onto it. Whenever I boot it, it makes it to the windows loading screen and then gives me this message: "Windows cannot read the <ProductKey> setting from the unattend answer file." I...