Windows 10: newly created local account doesn't appear on long screen, can't logon.

Discus and support newly created local account doesn't appear on long screen, can't logon. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; A client got a new intel Nuc. He logged on with his Microsoft account and I then setup two local accounts for 'public' and admin use. Neither of... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MickBurke, Jan 18, 2019.

1. MickBurke Win User

newly created local account doesn't appear on long screen, can't logon.

A client got a new intel Nuc.

He logged on with his Microsoft account and I then setup two local accounts for 'public' and admin use.

Neither of the two local accounts is visible on the logon screen.

If I hit 'Other user', and select password, it asks for an email address rather than user name. If I hit PIN, it then asks for username, btu these have passwords not pins.

Anybody know what the issue is... aside from 'windows 10'?

:)

MickBurke, Jan 18, 2019
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Rockman. Win User
    internet explorer doesn´t load any page

I tryed all 3 methods but got no success.

The funny thing is that IE is working fine on a new created test account (like method 3 suggests) but after this I switch back to my account and confirm IE is useless.

In sum IE not working on my account which is the admin one, but it is working on other accounts I create.

Doesn´t make sense to me...

Rockman., Jan 18, 2019
  4. newly created local account doesn't appear on long screen, can't logon.

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

newly created local account doesn't appear on long screen, can't logon.

1. newly created local account doesn't appear on long screen, can't logon. - Similar Threads - newly created local

2. Logon screen appearing prematurely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logon screen appearing prematurely: I have two machines both running Win 11 Pro latest update. Both machines are set to have a screensaver start after 30 minutes, which works fine on both. However, I have the same problem on both- the screen will change to the logon screen without warning, at intervals ranging...
  3. Logon screen appearing prematurely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logon screen appearing prematurely: I have two machines both running Win 11 Pro latest update. Both machines are set to have a screensaver start after 30 minutes, which works fine on both. However, I have the same problem on both- the screen will change to the logon screen without warning, at intervals ranging...
  4. created local user accounts not appearing at users folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    created local user accounts not appearing at users folder: problem at windows 10 home 1. users and groups not available at computer management. 2. i have created local user accountmultiple user accounts, but user account not created at users folder and not working/visible at lock/logging screen. 3. i have activated/enabled default...
  5. Windows Logon Screen Not Appearing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Logon Screen Not Appearing: On startup the laptop with Windows 10 Pro edition logon screen is not appearing. Even try to press the enter, escape keys won't working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-logon-screen-not-appearing/35f40ce4-c80b-4bea-9c96-c174bb813a80
  6. can't logon to local account via smart card

can't logon to local account via smart card: i'ev try to set a smart card to log in but it keep's saying that an "unexpected event occurred", i installed certificates, but when i try with word for Example It recognizes him. can anyone help....
  7. No Logon in with local account link

No Logon in with local account link: I am setting up a new Windows 10 Profession computer. Under Settings -> Accounts -> Your info there is no link to login in with local login. I have several local accounts created with administrator rights. I need to login into a local account. Can you please help me?...
  8. New Local User Not Appearing on Logon Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Local User Not Appearing on Logon Screen: I am having an issue with trying to add new local users in windows 10. I went into accounts/other people and add someone else to this pc and created a new local administrator. However when i log out or attempt to switch user no others appear in the bottom left apart from a...
  9. Can't create a new local user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't create a new local user account: I use a local Administrator level account, not a Microsoft account and am trying to create a new local user account to do some testing, but it doesn't work. When I click on Add someone else to this PC, I get a grey box for a second which goes away and that's it. No error,...
  10. Change Microsoft account to Local account for logon

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change Microsoft account to Local account for logon: Hello new to these forums and to Windows 10 in general - Windows 7 reasonably OK with. I bought a new laptop running Windows 10 Home 64 bit, and the initial setup left me with my Microsoft account and password as my sign in and my User folder as the first 5 letters of my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. newly created local acocunt not visible

2. cant login newly created local account