Windows 10: Newly Downloaded Windows 10 Pro, Now Says PC Won't Activate

Discus and support Newly Downloaded Windows 10 Pro, Now Says PC Won't Activate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just purchased brand new HP PC. It came with windows 10 home. I was wanting to connect to it via Remote Desktop, but was informed Home version does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PatKlocke, Jun 22, 2019.

1. PatKlocke Win User

Newly Downloaded Windows 10 Pro, Now Says PC Won't Activate

I just purchased brand new HP PC. It came with windows 10 home. I was wanting to connect to it via Remote Desktop, but was informed Home version does not have it, and would I like to shell out $99 to upgrade to windows 10 Pro. I decide to do so.

Provide payment information and PC (via MS Store) and immediately sofware downloaded and installed.

Upon completion, however, now getting error: Windows report that no product key was found on our device. Error code: 0xC004F213

I could just scream! Had a working version of Win 10 Home, paid $99 and apparently, lost BOTH licenses. Went in circles on the MS site/virtual agent, calling in (and it took long enough that they closed shop). So Bummed!

Before I contact my credit card company and cancel payment, thought I would try here for ideas?

PK

:)

PatKlocke, Jun 22, 2019
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Newly Downloaded Windows 10 Pro, Now Says PC Won't Activate [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Newly Downloaded Windows 10 Pro, Now Says PC Won't Activate [​IMG]

4. Newly Downloaded Windows 10 Pro, Now Says PC Won't Activate

Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Newly Downloaded Windows 10 Pro, Now Says PC Won't Activate windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Newly Downloaded Windows 10 Pro, Now Says PC Won't Activate

1. Newly Downloaded Windows 10 Pro, Now Says PC Won't Activate - Similar Threads - Newly Downloaded Pro

2. Wifi on my newly updated Windows 10 Pro device now says - The network security key isn't...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi on my newly updated Windows 10 Pro device now says - The network security key isn't...: Just done a clean install of Windows 10 Pro and tried to connect the company Wi-Fi only for the error message "The network security key isn't correct, please try again." to appear. I am lost as how to correct the issue since I know the password is correct and the specs for...
  3. windows 10 pro won't activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 pro won't activate: I built a new computer and installed windows 10 pro. I went to Microsoft to purchase a license. Whether my mistake or MS store I purchased a full download and key. When I downloaded the OS and key it immediately started to install on top of the previous install as an...
  4. I Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, Now It Won't Activate

I Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, Now It Won't Activate: Hello, Today I've upgraded my pre-installed Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro. Now I can't activate it, the Activation Settings show error code 0xC004C003: we can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital licence or product key......
  5. Newly built PC won't install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Newly built PC won't install Windows 10: System: Gigabyte Z370 D3P 1151300 series Intel I5-9600 3.7ghz 6 core processor 1151 300 series G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB 4 x 8GB 288-Pin GAMEMAX RGB-850W I am using a USB from microsoft, I get to picking either 64-bit or the 32-bit install, afterwards it...
  6. Cannot activate newly purchased windows 10 pro license

Cannot activate newly purchased windows 10 pro license: 1. Upgraded from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro via the microsoft store 2. Windows now prompts for activation, it was a digital license bought through my MS account, it should auto activate but it does not 3. I have the windows 10 pro purchase in my order history,...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Won't activate

Windows 10 Pro Won't activate: We have not used this computer for a while, we come back and it is not working. We replaced the RAM and BIOS Battery in the Computer and now it is working fine, only problem is it says it's not activated. We ran a scan to check what the key is and it's a Windows 10 Pro...
  8. windows 10 was activated but now says needs activating,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 was activated but now says needs activating,: so basically I had windows 8.1 pro I think it was, it was the top windows 8 anyway. so after windows 10 came out I upgraded and had no issues up until now where my computer says my windows is not activated. Can someone help me get round this issue so I can update my computer...
  9. Newly built PC worked last night, now it won't power on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Newly built PC worked last night, now it won't power on: So, yesterday night my PC was working just fine. But when i got home from school today the PC would not turn on. I tried a lot of things, using my monitor's power cable, plugging the same cable into my monitors, taking out the RAM and putting it back in, booting with one...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Won't Activate

Windows 10 Pro Won't Activate: Hi Everyone, I'm new to this site and this is my first post. It looks like a great site. My PC was running Windows 7 Ultimate and I wanted to upgrade to Windows 10. Unfortunately, my PC was in a perpetual "Reboot to finish installing updates" state, so I was unable to...