Windows 10: Newly Downloaded Windows 10 Pro, Now Says PC Won't Activate

Discus and support Newly Downloaded Windows 10 Pro, Now Says PC Won't Activate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just purchased brand new HP PC. It came with windows 10 home. I was wanting to connect to it via Remote Desktop, but was informed Home version does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PatKlocke, Jun 22, 2019.

1. PatKlocke Win User

Newly Downloaded Windows 10 Pro, Now Says PC Won't Activate

I just purchased brand new HP PC. It came with windows 10 home. I was wanting to connect to it via Remote Desktop, but was informed Home version does not have it, and would I like to shell out $99 to upgrade to windows 10 Pro. I decide to do so.

Provide payment information and PC (via MS Store) and immediately sofware downloaded and installed.

Upon completion, however, now getting error: Windows report that no product key was found on our device. Error code: 0xC004F213

I could just scream! Had a working version of Win 10 Home, paid $99 and apparently, lost BOTH licenses. Went in circles on the MS site/virtual agent, calling in (and it took long enough that they closed shop). So Bummed!

Before I contact my credit card company and cancel payment, thought I would try here for ideas?

PK

:)

PatKlocke, Jun 22, 2019
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Newly Downloaded Windows 10 Pro, Now Says PC Won't Activate [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Newly Downloaded Windows 10 Pro, Now Says PC Won't Activate [​IMG]

4. Newly Downloaded Windows 10 Pro, Now Says PC Won't Activate

Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Newly Downloaded Windows 10 Pro, Now Says PC Won't Activate windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Newly Downloaded Windows 10 Pro, Now Says PC Won't Activate

1. Newly Downloaded Windows 10 Pro, Now Says PC Won't Activate - Similar Threads - Newly Downloaded Pro

2. Won't download files saying it is a virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Won't download files saying it is a virus: I would like to know how to download files. My computer says everything i download is a virus and deletes it. This includes firefox, internet explorer and various Steam games...
  3. Changed hardware, now windows 10 won't activate.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changed hardware, now windows 10 won't activate.: Changed motherboard and CPU, now windows won't activate. Troubleshooting doesn't work. I have my key, but how the hell can I activate it? error: 0xC0EA000A Pro Education edition....
  4. Newly built PC, can't activate windows.

Newly built PC, can't activate windows.: Hi all, Throughout this week I bought and built my new PC after the old one had mobo issues. I just finished installing Windows 10 on the new system but it won't let me activate. I fiddled around in my Microsoft account and though that removing the old PC(s) would help...
  5. My windows 10 pro won't activate!

My windows 10 pro won't activate!: I recently installed new hardwares on my pc, this includes a new CPU, GPU and motherboard, ever since I installed all of these, my system have been deactivated(I am using the same master drive), I tried using the troubleshoot function, clicking the "I recently change...
  6. Windows 10 Pro won't activate because it says the computer is linked in with Windows 10 Home

Windows 10 Pro won't activate because it says the computer is linked in with Windows 10 Home: Hello, I bought a key for windows 10 i activated it whilst i was installing it on a second hand computer i bought, it later tells me windows 10 pro wasn't able to be activated as Windows 10 Home had been activated on this PC before, Any suggestions on how to fix this....
  7. windows 10 was activated but now says needs activating,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 was activated but now says needs activating,: so basically I had windows 8.1 pro I think it was, it was the top windows 8 anyway. so after windows 10 came out I upgraded and had no issues up until now where my computer says my windows is not activated. Can someone help me get round this issue so I can update my computer...
  8. Windows 10 Pro activation won't work.

Windows 10 Pro activation won't work.: When i try troubleshooter to activate the windows i keep getting this error that you can see in the screenshot below: - https://imgur.com/a/5TrttdO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-activation-wont-work/e9199de2-28c4-4b06-baa6-a794ad14c477"
  9. Newly built PC worked last night, now it won't power on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Newly built PC worked last night, now it won't power on: So, yesterday night my PC was working just fine. But when i got home from school today the PC would not turn on. I tried a lot of things, using my monitor's power cable, plugging the same cable into my monitors, taking out the RAM and putting it back in, booting with one...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Won't Activate

Windows 10 Pro Won't Activate: Hi Everyone, I'm new to this site and this is my first post. It looks like a great site. My PC was running Windows 7 Ultimate and I wanted to upgrade to Windows 10. Unfortunately, my PC was in a perpetual "Reboot to finish installing updates" state, so I was unable to...