Windows 10: Newly installed speakers.

Discus and support Newly installed speakers. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just installed Z313 Logitech speakers, and, even though I hooked everything up according to directions, I get no sound. How can I check if NVIDIA is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CarlAdkins, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Newly installed speakers.

I just installed Z313 Logitech speakers, and, even though I hooked everything up according to directions, I get no sound. How can I check if NVIDIA is working? The speakers I replaced didn't work either. In testing the speakers, nothing seems to be amiss, but they still don't produce sound. Any suggestions at all will be appreciated.

:)

CarlAdkins, Feb 23, 2024
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Feb 23, 2024
  3. Ivy Mun Win User
    Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Feb 23, 2024
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Newly installed speakers.

speakers

Hi Charlie,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why your speakers are not working properly. To efficiently assists you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Have you tried connecting your speakers to another computer and check if the issue still persists?
    • Have you tried using other speakers and check if the issue still persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

Newly installed speakers.

1. Newly installed speakers. - Similar Threads - Newly installed speakers

2. Newly installed speakers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newly installed speakers.: I just installed Z313 Logitech speakers, and, even though I hooked everything up according to directions, I get no sound. How can I check if NVIDIA is working? The speakers I replaced didn't work either. In testing the speakers, nothing seems to be amiss, but they still don't...
  3. Permissions Problem on newly installed program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permissions Problem on newly installed program: Good day,I have encountered the most unusual situation.I have installed a athletics results program for the school I am working with. For some or other reason the computer does not allow the program to work. I have checked all the permissions on the folder of the program....
  4. Permissions Problem on newly installed program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Permissions Problem on newly installed program: Good day,I have encountered the most unusual situation.I have installed a athletics results program for the school I am working with. For some or other reason the computer does not allow the program to work. I have checked all the permissions on the folder of the program....
  5. Uninstalling newly installed drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstalling newly installed drivers: I recently installed new drivers on my PC but discovered that the performance wasn't the same as before. I want to uninstall them and let Windows reinstall it but I don't remember the drivers which I installed as there were around 20 of them. Is there anyway that I can get...
  6. Newly installed fonts not displaying

in Windows 10 Customization
    Newly installed fonts not displaying: I have installed fonts onto my new Windows 10 computer. They are listed in the font list, but do not display in WORD or PPT. If I type them in a cell in EXCEL however they do display properly. I have uninstalled and reinstalled them. I have run repairs on my entire Office...
  7. Newly Installed Windows10 looks different

in Windows 10 Customization
    Newly Installed Windows10 looks different: Hello, I've been using Windows 10 for quiet awhile and I've become very familiar with the typical black taskbar with white icons. But I've just recently installed Win10 on an old laptop and the theme seems to be completely different from my PC (White theme with black icons),...
  8. Random BSOD on Newly Installed Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD on Newly Installed Win10: Hi, I recently just did a clean install of Windows 10 and I have gotten a few BSOD. Ive attached the minidumps as requested. Please help me out. Thanks in advance! 50835
  9. Windows 10 newly installed

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 newly installed: Thank you for accepting me to this forum. When I purchased my new PC and had upgraded to Win 10 from 8.1, I was strongly advised to make a back up on data stick. I have searched loads of instructions on the net but cannot figure it out. I am fairly computer literate on Office...
  10. [SOLVED] Crashes, newly installed and no improvement

in Windows 10 Support
    [SOLVED] Crashes, newly installed and no improvement: Hello I bought for my wife an ASUS ux310uak a half year ago. For several weeks she had crashes with the browser and also I believe BSOD's. I have run SFC's ,CHKDSK's and Dism's before the new install. No improvement so reinstalled W10. Have done the SFC after the install...