Windows 10: Newly installed Windows 10 bsod problems

Discus and support Newly installed Windows 10 bsod problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I have a Intel NUC8i7BEH that has recently started showing alot of problems with random bsods whenever I boot it up, shutting it down and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JonBackman, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Newly installed Windows 10 bsod problems

Hi!

I have a Intel NUC8i7BEH that has recently started showing alot of problems with random bsods whenever I boot it up, shutting it down and randomly when I'm working on it. To name a few of the error codes I get from the bsods:
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
    UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION

I have checked my harddrive with Crystal Disk Info and it says that it's fine. I also scanned the system through command prompt with sfc /scannow and I am trying to post the log with all the errors but I just get an "Oops, something went wrong" when I try to post it.

Is there any other way to post the log so you can see what all the errors are? It seems like there are a bunch of .dll files that are corrupted and can't be fixed.

Best regards,

Jon

:)

JonBackman, Aug 28, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 28, 2020
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Newly installed Windows 10 bsod problems

Delta6326, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

Newly installed Windows 10 bsod problems

1. Newly installed Windows 10 bsod problems - Similar Threads - Newly installed bsod

2. Newly Installed Windows 11, Getting BSOD Error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newly Installed Windows 11, Getting BSOD Error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Installed Windows 11 a couple weeks ago, but recently I've been getting the BSOD error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL "ntsoskrnl.exe". The problem details: "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0xffffffffffffffd0, 0x0000000000000002,...
  3. Newly Installed Windows 11, Getting BSOD Error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Newly Installed Windows 11, Getting BSOD Error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Installed Windows 11 a couple weeks ago, but recently I've been getting the BSOD error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL "ntsoskrnl.exe". The problem details: "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0xffffffffffffffd0, 0x0000000000000002,...
  4. Permissions Problem on newly installed program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permissions Problem on newly installed program: Good day,I have encountered the most unusual situation.I have installed a athletics results program for the school I am working with. For some or other reason the computer does not allow the program to work. I have checked all the permissions on the folder of the program....
  5. Permissions Problem on newly installed program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Permissions Problem on newly installed program: Good day,I have encountered the most unusual situation.I have installed a athletics results program for the school I am working with. For some or other reason the computer does not allow the program to work. I have checked all the permissions on the folder of the program....
  6. Computer has a Memory problem newly installed win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer has a Memory problem newly installed win 10: today i purchased more ram to my pc i did a fresh reinstall from pendrive and i get constant bsod I run the Windows Memory Diag tool, which I ran, since, BSOD repeatedly throws up the "MEMORY MANAGEMENT" error. After the test completed, once I logged back in, this...
  7. Newly installed windows 10 computer crashes BSOD

Newly installed windows 10 computer crashes BSOD: I have a windows 10 computer that has been having problems for a while. The computer crashes and shows the blue screen of death with different stop codes. I checked all hardware to be sure that it was not a hardware problem, and then reinstalled windows 10 from scratch but...
  8. Newly Installed SSD Crashes on Windows 10

Newly Installed SSD Crashes on Windows 10: Hi, Recently I purchased and installed a brand new Samsung 960 EVO (500GB) SSD, but have been having problems with it. I've been getting regular freezes and crashes (and by regular, I mean at least every 5 minutes, happens especially during gaming). I'll get all sorts of...
  9. Random BSOD on Newly Installed Win10

Random BSOD on Newly Installed Win10: Hi, I recently just did a clean install of Windows 10 and I have gotten a few BSOD. Ive attached the minidumps as requested. Please help me out. Thanks in advance! 50835
  10. Windows 10 newly installed

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 newly installed: Thank you for accepting me to this forum. When I purchased my new PC and had upgraded to Win 10 from 8.1, I was strongly advised to make a back up on data stick. I have searched loads of instructions on the net but cannot figure it out. I am fairly computer literate on Office...