Windows 10: Newly Installed Windows 10 stuck with mouse at the middle of the screen

Discus and support Newly Installed Windows 10 stuck with mouse at the middle of the screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently formatted my hard drive using DBAN software. And I installed windows 10 (which was running well for 3 years without a problem). And after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ErangaKodikara, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Newly Installed Windows 10 stuck with mouse at the middle of the screen

I recently formatted my hard drive using DBAN software. And I installed windows 10 (which was running well for 3 years without a problem). And after the first boot in about few minutes it get stuck/freeze with my mouse pointer at the middle. Then I hard reset the laptop and when it start booting with that circling dots, it get freeze again and I can not do what so ever from my end. I tried re installation, reformatting but no success. but I noticed most of the time it get stuck when I trying to install AMD radeon graphics driver. but it happens without it too. Please help me with a solution

:)

ErangaKodikara, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 22, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Newly Installed Windows 10 stuck with mouse at the middle of the screen

Mouse always in the middle of the screen

mouse will be in the middle of screen rapidly for some reason using M325 Mouse

CurtisKirby, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Newly Installed Windows 10 stuck with mouse at the middle of the screen

1. Newly Installed Windows 10 stuck with mouse at the middle of the screen - Similar Threads - Newly Installed stuck

2. Mouse pointer appears in middle of screen when gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer appears in middle of screen when gaming.: When I start Escape From Tarkov it works as expected. But at a random time, some times after 10 minutes and sometimes after 4h of gaming, the Windows mouse cursor appears in the middle of the screen. When I am in an interface that uses the mouse, it is gone, but if no mouse...
  3. Mouse pointer appears in middle of screen when gaming.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer appears in middle of screen when gaming.: When I start Escape From Tarkov it works as expected. But at a random time, some times after 10 minutes and sometimes after 4h of gaming, the Windows mouse cursor appears in the middle of the screen. When I am in an interface that uses the mouse, it is gone, but if no mouse...
  4. Installing Windows 10 on newly built pc, stuck on “Just a moment” screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Windows 10 on newly built pc, stuck on “Just a moment” screen: I’m installing Windows 10 onto a newly built PC via USB and everything was going smoothly until it got to a loading screen that says “Just a moment”. The dots in the middle of the screen are no longer circling and they’re frozen as well. What do I do? submitted by...
  5. cursor stuck in middle of screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cursor stuck in middle of screen: when i turn my comp on it all works ok but the curser is stuck in the middle of the screen i have had to revert too an mouse to move it which is how i got to ask this HELP please Moved from the Community Es...
  6. Windows 10 Mouse cursor stuck in center of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Mouse cursor stuck in center of screen: Earlier tonight I pulled an old laptop out of my storage and was going to set it up for a person that cannot afford to purchase any laptop. The laptop is rather old and does have Win10 installed. I've booted the system, this process was slow but it may be the age of the...
  7. Windows 10 stuck in installation screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck in installation screen: I wanted to give my almost new HP windows 10 laptop to someone else so I chose the reset my PC. I chose remove all of my files and selected totally clean the drive from the troubleshoot options. It began resetting and after it was 100%, the screen that comes the first time...
  8. Blue Screen in the middle of installing windows updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen in the middle of installing windows updates.: Hello. Today at school my computer randomly shut off and forced me to start updates, something it does whenever I postpone the updates for too long. Everything went smoothly up until it got to 30%, where it blue screened, and went into recovery mode. Sadly I was unable to...
  9. Stuck on "Just a Moment" in middle of OOBE setup on newly image system

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on "Just a Moment" in middle of OOBE setup on newly image system: Hello, I have build about 20 laptop images for a Lenovo Yoga S1 thinkpad. I use sysprep and a simple answer file with the license key embedded. I select generalize, oobe as sysprep options. Half way through the OOBE immediately after selecting "customize" and before...
  10. Windows 10 newly installed

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 newly installed: Thank you for accepting me to this forum. When I purchased my new PC and had upgraded to Win 10 from 8.1, I was strongly advised to make a back up on data stick. I have searched loads of instructions on the net but cannot figure it out. I am fairly computer literate on Office...