Windows 10: Newly installed Windows 10 won't connect to work domain

Discus and support Newly installed Windows 10 won't connect to work domain in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I upgraded a computer at my work to Windows 10 and when it was running Windows 7 it had no problems but now when I try to connect it to the domain I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jonathan Mac, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Newly installed Windows 10 won't connect to work domain

I upgraded a computer at my work to Windows 10 and when it was running Windows 7 it had no problems but now when I try to connect it to the domain I get the error "That domain couldn't be found. Check the domain name and try again." but I am entering the domain name right! And other computers on the server have no problem! And yes, it is connected to the internet and I did install all the updates! Is there any way to fix this problem or do I have to downgrade back to Windows 7? (Which I don't want to do)

:)

Jonathan Mac, Sep 24, 2018
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Newly installed Windows 10 won't connect to work domain [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Newly installed Windows 10 won't connect to work domain [​IMG]

4. Newly installed Windows 10 won't connect to work domain

Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

Newly installed Windows 10 won't connect to work domain

1. Newly installed Windows 10 won't connect to work domain - Similar Threads - Newly installed won't

2. Wifi won't connect on newly built PC. What to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi won't connect on newly built PC. What to do?: So, I have just finished building a new PC, and I tried to connect to the internet since the motherboard that I used has built in WiFi, but during the windows setup phase, nothing showed up and I spent about an hour trying to figure out what was wrong. I eventually went...
  3. Add a work user in Windows 10 connected to Domain

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Add a work user in Windows 10 connected to Domain: Hi, I've got a simple issue that I would like to get some insight and possibly Microsoft would implement in a working state. First of all I would like to start with a PC that is joined to the Domain. Due to security Purposes we would like to have the user log in to the...
  4. Newly built PC, Windows installed but won't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Newly built PC, Windows installed but won't start: Windows 10 x64 Education seems to install fine. But when it tries to actually start up, I get a frozen screen that says "Pro series" which refers to the motherboard. After installation it shows this screen with messages like "Getting ready", then restarts again and that's...
  5. Newly built PC won't install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Newly built PC won't install Windows 10: System: Gigabyte Z370 D3P 1151300 series Intel I5-9600 3.7ghz 6 core processor 1151 300 series G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB 4 x 8GB 288-Pin GAMEMAX RGB-850W I am using a USB from microsoft, I get to picking either 64-bit or the 32-bit install, afterwards it...
  6. Windows 10 won't install from newly created USB recovery drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 won't install from newly created USB recovery drive: Hello there. I chose to give my PC a complete reset, erasing everything on both my SSDs. But first I created a recovery drive with an USB stick. Problem is, after it has completely erased everything it won't install from the USB stick. This is what happens: 1. Put in USB...
  7. Newly installed Windows 10 won't let me transfer over license.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Newly installed Windows 10 won't let me transfer over license.: Hello, I have a non-OEM version of Windows 10 Home upgraded from a non-OEM version of Windows 7 Home during the free upgrade period. Recently I built a new PC with new motherboard and everything. I did a clean install of Windows 10 Home on it. I read that people who got...
  8. Prints Okay But Won't Scan in newly installed Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Prints Okay But Won't Scan in newly installed Windows 10: Using my Brother DCP 7020 I am able to print but I am unable to scan. My printer is shown as compatible with MS10, and it shows up in the "New Scan" box. However, when I click "scan" a message comes up that "A problem prevented the document from being scanned...". I can't...
  9. Windows 10 newly installed

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 newly installed: Thank you for accepting me to this forum. When I purchased my new PC and had upgraded to Win 10 from 8.1, I was strongly advised to make a back up on data stick. I have searched loads of instructions on the net but cannot figure it out. I am fairly computer literate on Office...
  10. W10 Won't Install Because of Domain

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 Won't Install Because of Domain: Hi, Trying to upgrade a friends Windows 8.1 laptop, but the installer won't allow it because computer ''is part of a domain''.......how do I get around this ?..........it is just a home computer.........how do I leave a domain ?........any help...