Windows 10: Newly istalled Minecraft for windows 10 keeps crashing just after start up

Discus and support Newly istalled Minecraft for windows 10 keeps crashing just after start up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've just downloaded Minecraft for windows. It seemed to start up ok first time, although I never got to actually creating a world. The first thing I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GordonChapman4, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Newly istalled Minecraft for windows 10 keeps crashing just after start up

I've just downloaded Minecraft for windows. It seemed to start up ok first time, although I never got to actually creating a world.

The first thing I tried was ordering my own Realm for my family.

Half way through this process it crashed to the desktop.

After that it crashes straight after the loading screen is finished when the start screen loads.

Ive checked that my graphics driver is up to date and also that Win 10 is running the latest update. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled the game

Ive checked the Event Viewer and this is the error code that was saved...

Faulting application name: Minecraft.Windows.exe, version: 1.14.30.2, time stamp: 0x5e38e6ef

Faulting module name: cohtml.UWP.dll, version: 1.2.2.3, time stamp: 0x5ccb00db
    Exception code: 0xc0000005

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

- Gordon

:)

GordonChapman4, Mar 27, 2020

2. Minecraft keeps crashing

Original Title: I have Minecraft but it is keep on crashing and i got the right java but it just crash so can you guys help me? Thanks Dylan LaFever

I have Minecraft but it is keep on crashing and I got the right java but it just keep on crashing so can you guys help me?

DylanLafever, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Minecraft Windows 10

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why Minecraft keeps crashing when you open it. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Are you experiencing this issue with your other games?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store. To proceed, you may refer to the link below:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Wilfred Mac, Mar 27, 2020
  4. jmc144 Win User

Newly istalled Minecraft for windows 10 keeps crashing just after start up

Minecraft Windows 10 has started crashing at start up with 0xc0000005 error

Hi, I followed your suggestion and tried a clean reboot per your link. It is still crashing on start up.

I've already run the Apps Troubleshooter before and I went ahead and did it again per your instructions and it just did the same thing; reset the Windows store cache. Minecraft still crashes at start up.

What else do you suggest?

jmc144, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Newly istalled Minecraft for windows 10 keeps crashing just after start up

1. Newly istalled Minecraft for windows 10 keeps crashing just after start up - Similar Threads - Newly istalled Minecraft

2. Newly-built computer keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Newly-built computer keeps crashing: Hi all, I recently built my first desktop computer, and I keep getting crashes. They started quite infrequently, but have become a daily occurrence. The blue screen disappears pretty quickly, so I've only managed to get two screenshots of it. The stopcodes they give me are...
  3. Minecraft for Windows 10 keeps crashing just a few seconds after booting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 keeps crashing just a few seconds after booting up: Hello. I recently downloaded Minecraft for Windows 10 App and every time I try to open it just a few seconds later the game will crash. I have Java edition but I downloaded this version because none of my friends have Java and I want to play with them on bedrock and I can't...
  4. Windows 10 keeps freezing on start-up then crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 keeps freezing on start-up then crashing: My windows 10 keeps freezing when I go to log into my account or just when it turns on, the screen freezes then the computer crashes. Sometimes I'll be able to log in but it'll do the same thing after a few minutes submitted by /u/mustardmanpinsyoudow [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows 10 keeps freezing on start-up then crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 keeps freezing on start-up then crashing: My windows 10 keeps freezing when I go to log into my account or just when it turns on, the screen freezes then the computer crashes. Sometimes I'll be able to log in but it'll do the same thing after a few minutes submitted by /u/mustardmanpinsyoudow [link] [comments]...
  6. Minecraft crash on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crash on start up: A few weeks ago I was able to play minecraft but not it seems i cannot. Whem I run the game it shows the mojang screen for a split second and then crashes. Any help would be appreciated thanks....
  7. Newly built pc keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Newly built pc keeps crashing: I have recently built a new pc and I had succesfully installed windows on it but aboit 30 min after into my setup my pc crashed. After it crashed it would only reboot to my bios screen an I have no option in my boot priority. I thought it was my ssd so with some researxhI...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 keeps on crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 keeps on crashing: Hello I installed Minecraft Windows 10 a few days ago. It was working fine, but after a few days, the game automatically starts to crash. I checked for any Windows updates or Minecraft updates but nothing showed up. Please help me fix this issue. I am also not an insider....
  9. Minecraft just keeps on crashing when I boot it up

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft just keeps on crashing when I boot it up: So basically i try to see the problems and I've done the most things that im supposed to do but idk. It could be that my computer can't handle it but it seems like it can so plz if anyone can plz help me out....
  10. Minecraft keeps crashing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft keeps crashing on Windows 10: A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION Below is the crash file: # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x000000005fabec16,...