Windows 10: Newly sent emails are not being saved to my Sent mailbox

Discus and support Newly sent emails are not being saved to my Sent mailbox in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This happen to me only the past few days so what should I do to restore it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RaymondOng2, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Newly sent emails are not being saved to my Sent mailbox

This happen to me only the past few days so what should I do to restore it.

:)

RaymondOng2, Jul 1, 2020

2. SENT EMAILS NOT BEING SAVED IN SENT FOLDER

PLEASE HELP! I have Windows 10 and I use Windows Mail. I can send emails but the emails I send are not being saved in my sent folder. My internet service provider has confirmed that the problem is not with the server but with your Mail application. I spoke
    with one of your customer service agents and was advised that in order to enable the Save copies of messages in the Sent Items folder, I must do the following: In Outlook 2010 or later versions: Click File, click Options and in Options, click Mail. Under the
    Save messages section, enable the Save copies of messages in the Sent Items folder option. Click OK. Problem. When I follow your steps and go into Mail, there is not a Save messages section. I want to enable save sent emails and it should not be this difficult
    and time consuming.

MarilynTaylorXW, Jul 1, 2020
  3. SENT EMAILS NOT BEING SAVED IN SENT FOLDER

I have Windows 10 and I use Windows 10 Mail. I can send emails as verified by my internet service provider, however, copies of the emails I send are not being saved in my sent items folder in my Mail program. In other words, after I successfully send
    an email, it does not show up in my sent box. My internet service provider advised me to contact Microsoft to advise that I need to enable "save copies of emails in my sent items folder". I did some research and apparently, I must locate the IMAP folder in
    my Mail program then simply place a check mark beside "save emails in sent box" but I can not find the IMAP folder in Mail.

4. Newly sent emails are not being saved to my Sent mailbox

SENT EMAILS NOT BEING SAVED IN SENT FOLDER

Please advise as to precisely how I am supposed to get my sent emails saved in my sent box. Thank you.

Thema:

Newly sent emails are not being saved to my Sent mailbox

1. Newly sent emails are not being saved to my Sent mailbox - Similar Threads - Newly sent emails

2. No PIN emails being sent

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No PIN emails being sent: I am trying to set up a new Desktop PC. For some reason it asks for a PIN to log in. I've no recollection of setting up a PIN and when I ask for a code to be sent to my blueyonder email address nothing arrives. The emails are not in Virgin Media's spam folder nor in my local...
  3. No PIN emails being sent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No PIN emails being sent: I am trying to set up a new Desktop PC. For some reason it asks for a PIN to log in. I've no recollection of setting up a PIN and when I ask for a code to be sent to my blueyonder email address nothing arrives. The emails are not in Virgin Media's spam folder nor in my local...
  4. No PIN emails being sent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Emails going to sent folder instead of being sent

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Emails going to sent folder instead of being sent: I see a lot of posts for the same problem. How can this be corrected? It's very frustrating when you think you've sent an email and await an answer when only to find it in the "drafts" folder. What is the problem and why is this happening?...
  6. Email being sent to spam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email being sent to spam: Can anyone help me understand why all the sudden good emails inbound and outbound are being sent to the spam folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-being-sent-to-spam/010aa0ba-cf12-4770-964a-e22b5a886cd1
  7. A copy of sent emails is not being saved in my "Sent folder".

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A copy of sent emails is not being saved in my "Sent folder".: We are using the Mail app, Windows 10 on the laptop not Outlook. We have no problem sending or receiving emails. The problem is we don't have a copy of what we have sent. I have tried all suggestions from Windows/Microsoft. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...
  8. Why are all newly sent emails being saved to my spam folder and NOT my sent folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are all newly sent emails being saved to my spam folder and NOT my sent folder?: This is driving me insane. I thought all my emails were going AWOL but they turned up in Spam. I have to individually tell each email it is not Junk. It only happens with Windows 10 Maill as I also have an iPad and that doesn't have the same fault. I understand it may be to...
  9. Sent emails are not being received

in Browsers and Email
    Sent emails are not being received: I'm new to the forum and am looking for any help regarding an issue that started a few days ago. I am able to receive email messages, but when I send anything, it is only reflected in my sent file, but never reaches any recipients. I use a local email service, GVTC webmail,...
  10. How To: Save mail sent as Shared Mailbox in sent items Shared Mailbox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How To: Save mail sent as Shared Mailbox in sent items Shared Mailbox: When you have a situation of a user having full access and send as access on a shared mailbox and the user sends an email send-as or on behalf of a Shared Mailbox, the sent item will be saved in the user’s mailbox and not in the Shared Mailbox. To fix this, there is not...