Windows 10: Newly upgraded Windows 10 will not hide taskbar. Why?

Discus and support Newly upgraded Windows 10 will not hide taskbar. Why? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 on HP laptop. The taskbar refuses to hide even though it is flagged to hide. How can I make it hide? 16026 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jimbob833, Aug 12, 2015.

1. jimbob833 Win User

Newly upgraded Windows 10 will not hide taskbar. Why?

I have upgraded from Win 7 to Win 10 on HP laptop. The taskbar refuses to hide even though it is flagged to hide. How can I make it hide?

:)

jimbob833, Aug 12, 2015

2. Hiding the taskbar in Windows 10

After updating to Windows 10, I want to hide the bottom taskbar on my Surface Pro 3. One, right click does not bring up the ability to auto hide the taskbar, just pin. The taskbar covers the bottom of the window of anything being used. Two, going to
    the setting still does not solve the problem. Very annoying with this upgrade

john barkan, Aug 12, 2015
  3. Taskbar problems- the taskbar will not hide and covers necessary parts of the screen so that you can't see or click on necessary buttons.

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with your issue.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question to assist you further:

• When exactly does this issue occur?
    • Does it occur only using particular application or randomly?

For now if you are facing the issue randomly, then I suggest you to update your graphic card drivers and check if it resolve the issue.

You can update drivers from the Device Manager.

• Right click on Start button and click on Device manager.
      • Select Display adapter and expand it.
      • Right click on the device and select Update driver.

Also if the issue persists, install the latest graphic card drivers from manufacturer website and check.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 12, 2015
Thema:

Newly upgraded Windows 10 will not hide taskbar. Why?

1. Newly upgraded Windows 10 will not hide taskbar. Why? - Similar Threads - Newly upgraded hide

2. Hiding the taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hiding the taskbar: Good morging everyone!) I want to ask you how can I hide the taskbar only when I'm on the desktop? And when some programs are open, the taskbar is unhide. Can I do this with third-party programs or Windows settings? Thanks) Thanks for my English Google translate〒▽〒...
  3. Hiding the taskbar

Hiding the taskbar: Good evening everyone!) I want to ask you how I can hide the taskbar only when I'm on the desktop? And when some programs are open, the taskbar is unhide. Can I do this with third-party programs or Windows settings? Thanks) Thanks for my English Google translatу〒▽〒...
  4. Why the hell won't the taskbar hide

Why the hell won't the taskbar hide: The settings don't do anything submitted by /u/VampireDad [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3w1on/why_the_hell_wont_the_taskbar_hide/
  5. Hiding taskbar

Hiding taskbar: I'm trying to hide my taskbar but it always shows the taskbar when I minimize an app. Any fixes? submitted by /u/SexiestMinecrafter [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hxfykx/hiding_taskbar/
  6. hide the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    hide the taskbar: someone moved my settings and now it is not hidden, if anyone can help me thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-the-taskbar/64748b12-a50c-4fe9-a3f7-071090ec1bdb
  7. How to hide the taskbar in windows 10?

How to hide the taskbar in windows 10?: How to hide the taskbar in windows 10? Thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-the-taskbar-in-windows-10/3f83f03d-4ffd-4543-8e28-78fb51c3596c
  8. hide taskbar

hide taskbar: What does it take to hide the taskbar and keep it hidden? This setting has not worked correctly for at least the past 3 years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-taskbar/4756b890-5fdb-4746-b9af-8958c41b0c46
  9. Hide taskbar labels - Windows 10

Hide taskbar labels - Windows 10: ALCON, I want to make the left side of my Windows 10 dual-display look like my right-side (screenshot attached), but can't figure out the options. I don't have much experience using the Taskbar anywhere but at the bottom, so my attempts to discover the possibility have...
  10. "Hide Taskbar" option not hiding taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    "Hide Taskbar" option not hiding taskbar: Hi, I'm using Build TH1 10240 with all updates (just checked before I posted this to be sure) dual booting W7 and W10 with no known problems other than the taskbar issue. The taskbar hides and appears fine when nothing is up but the desktop, or the settings window and...