Windows 10: News and Interest feature did not come as stated

Discus and support News and Interest feature did not come as stated in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi community , As microsoft's changelog states in the new non-security preview update ending with '391' , that news and interests feature has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Manas Reddy Naguru, Apr 29, 2021.

1. News and Interest feature did not come as stated

Hi community , As microsoft's changelog states in the new non-security preview update ending with '391' , that news and interests feature has been introduced ,and yet after installing the update i did not get that feature on my laptop .Thanks and Regards,Manas Dell Inspiron 15-35524GB DDR3L @1600MHz500Gb HDDIntel Celeron N3050@1.6GHz dual core processor Intel HD graphics for celeron n3000 CPUsWindows 10 Home 20H2 v.19042.964

:)

Manas Reddy Naguru, Apr 29, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Apr 29, 2021
  3. ssn650 Win User
    New features and improvements coming to Windows 10

You've gotta be kiddin' me. There must be some way to disable this "Get the App" notification or else I'm staying away from Windows 10 for good. Total nonsense. This feature won't be available to Enterprise users, will it?

ssn650, Apr 29, 2021
  4. kenC Win User

News and Interest feature did not come as stated

New features and improvements coming to Windows 10

Five good reasons for me to stick with W7

"For discovery and engagement, Microsoft will add a "Suggested" list, which will deliver smart suggestions of apps from the Windows Store if after a while you haven't installed any apps. You can also notice that the app tile also provides star rating and pricing information for a particular app."

"As the system learns your behavior using and installing apps, the Suggested list will become the "Recently added" list of apps. And when the users use the app enough, the apps will then get listed in the "Most used" list."

"Microsoft's Belfiore also noted that with these new tweaks, the Start menu is pretty much a final product. As such, we don't expect any more significant changes beyond what we see today."

"Cortana will also feature app discoverability from the Windows Store as users use search."

"Future updates of Microsoft Edge will include a new "New Tab" window with the most recent links users have visited in the form of tiles. If the site they visited has an app available in the Windows Store, you will see "Get the app" notification in the link tile as well."

Thema:

News and Interest feature did not come as stated

1. News and Interest feature did not come as stated - Similar Threads - News Interest feature

2. News and interests icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and interests icon: Previously, I added to another thread my question about how to restrict the News and interests icon to showing just the weather -- not the stock market. I didn't get any answers. But now it has started showing just the icon i.e., the nature of the weather but not the...
  3. Did anyone else noticed this in News & Interest?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Did anyone else noticed this in News & Interest?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Luigiatreddit2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ppf5xm/did_anyone_else_noticed_this_in_news_interest/
  4. News and Interests on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    News and Interests on Taskbar: I would like for the News and Interests app to show local weather information on the Taskbar itself instead of just the icon. I have checked "Show icon and text" and "Open on hover." What else should I do?...
  5. news and interests not working

news and interests not working: hi all after the update news and interests widgets was working fine but after a day it turned all Chinese and was showing Chinese weather I have my location enabled but still not working.Thanks in advance...
  6. news and interests

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    news and interests: Thanks MS for the news & interests sarcasm... I have a metered connection and just what I need is something else to use my limited data. * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  7. News and Interest Feature not visible in windows 10 laptop

News and Interest Feature not visible in windows 10 laptop: I have the latest updated version of windows 10, also I am windows Insider still I cant see News and Interest feature in my windows 10 laptop. How can I enable this feature in my laptop... Please guide me through...
  8. Not able to find News and interest feature after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to find News and interest feature after update: Hi ,I recently updated my Windows 10 Home but still I am not able to find News and interest feature in the taskbar.Details of my system is mentioned below.OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042...
  9. news and interests

news and interests: cant see news and interests in taskbar menu or it's setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests/ddb92275-3860-45e7-935b-1b660312cf97
  10. News and Interests not loading

News and Interests not loading: News and Interests not loading after forcing to add it by cmd -_-can someone help before i destroy another keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests-not-loading/795362fb-21c4-4773-90b1-aa4b39d4d83f