Windows 10: News and Interest Feature not visible in windows 10 laptop

Discus and support News and Interest Feature not visible in windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have the latest updated version of windows 10, also I am windows Insider still I cant see News and Interest feature in my windows 10 laptop. How can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ALOKANAND, May 27, 2021.

1. ALOKANAND Win User

News and Interest Feature not visible in windows 10 laptop

I have the latest updated version of windows 10, also I am windows Insider still I cant see News and Interest feature in my windows 10 laptop. How can I enable this feature in my laptop... Please guide me through

:)

ALOKANAND, May 27, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 27, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 27, 2021
  4. News and Interest Feature not visible in windows 10 laptop

Feature 1903 not visible in WSUS

In my organization we use WSUS and I know you need to select the following under 'Products and Classifications' in order to publish the 1903 feature update in WSUS.

• Windows 10
    • Windows 10, Version 1903 and later, Servicing Drivers
    • Windows 10, Version 1903 and later, Upgrade & Servicing drivers
    • Windows 10, Version 1903 and later

News and Interest Feature not visible in windows 10 laptop [​IMG]
    Unfortunately, I don't see the version 1903 (feature update) in the updates, even after manual sync. The weird fact is that i see the 1909 feature update, but the feature update to 1903 is missing.

Does anybody have an idea how i can make the 1903 feature update available? The server is all up to date.

When i search for '1903' i see different updates for the 1903 version, but the 'feature' update is missing.

Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Unchecking all the windows versions -> sync -> reboot -> check the win 1903 -> sync -> reboot did the trick for me.

ExclusiveTweety, May 27, 2021
Thema:

News and Interest Feature not visible in windows 10 laptop

1. News and Interest Feature not visible in windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - News Interest Feature

2. Windows 10 News and Interest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 News and Interest: With the newest Windows 10 update did they officially do away with the News and Interest option in the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-news-and-interest/f4b79172-ab4a-41f3-813e-c05aa685c107
  3. Windows 10 News and Interest

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 News and Interest: With the newest Windows 10 update did they officially do away with the News and Interest option in the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-news-and-interest/f4b79172-ab4a-41f3-813e-c05aa685c107
  4. Windows 10 News and Interest

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 News and Interest: After the latest Windows 10 update , The news and interest language changedAnd there is no option for "Change Language" In dropdown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-news-and-interest/46646b4f-8f72-4f2b-b17c-501fccd23c9a
  5. Windows 10 SunVallly "news and interests" Features Released to stable 21H1.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 SunVallly "news and interests" Features Released to stable 21H1.: Just got the "news and interests" feature on my windows 10 21H1 after installing the latest update ( KB5003637 (OS Builds 19041.1052, 19042.1052, and 19043.1052) submitted by /u/mohamed_Elngar21 [link] [comments]...
  6. news and interests

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    news and interests: Thanks MS for the news & interests sarcasm... I have a metered connection and just what I need is something else to use my limited data. * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  7. news and interests

in Windows 10 Customization
    news and interests: cant see news and interests in taskbar menu or it's setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests/ddb92275-3860-45e7-935b-1b660312cf97
  8. News and Interest not visible in taskbar after update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    News and Interest not visible in taskbar after update.: Hi all!I just updated to the latest version of windows 10 version 20H2, i.e., 19042.964. This update was supposed to come with the news and interests feature. However, after the reboot, it was not present in the taskbar.Any help would be highly appreciated....
  9. News and Interest feature did not come as stated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    News and Interest feature did not come as stated: Hi community , As microsoft's changelog states in the new non-security preview update ending with '391' , that news and interests feature has been introduced ,and yet after installing the update i did not get that feature on my laptop .Thanks and Regards,Manas Dell Inspiron...
  10. How to turn off the News and Interests feature of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to turn off the News and Interests feature of Windows 10: News and Interests is a new feature of Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system that is currently in testing. Introduced in Insider build 21286, News and Interests is available in certain geographical regions only currently. Microsoft has not yet revealed if the feature will...