Windows 10: News and Interest icon is blur

Discus and support News and Interest icon is blur in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi community,I discovered a problem with news and interests ,the problem is the icon is blur and i dont think it shld be like that . Can anyone help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Manas Reddy Naguru, May 3, 2021.

1. News and Interest icon is blur

Hi community,I discovered a problem with news and interests ,the problem is the icon is blur and i dont think it shld be like that . Can anyone help me with this . you can get to know the detail in the screenshot below.Regards ,Manas

:)

Manas Reddy Naguru, May 3, 2021
  2. Shadow Delta, May 3, 2021
  3. 阿譽 Win User
    Tray icon is blurred when I switch user with different DPI

Hi everyone,

I develop application in windows 10 build 10586(newest version), and I find a problem.

Suppose I have two user accounts:

• session 1 (account user1), DPI: 125%
    • session 2 (account user2), DPI: 100%
    When I do theses steps, tray icon would be blurred...

• Launch program in user1 session, tray icon looks like clear on the bottom right corner。
    • Switch to another user (user2)。
    • Stitch back to the user1。
    • tray icon is blurred。
    • operate the application, tray icon is normal as long as it's updated。
    Does anyone encounter this issue? It would be no problem if both DPI are 100%, maybe OS use wrong icon to scale into 125%。

Thanks for your answer.

阿譽, May 3, 2021
  4. Emilia Win User

News and Interest icon is blur

Blurred Icons!

Hey shadow, thanks for the reply i really appreciate it, it worked FINALLY!
    After approximately two weeks of restarting after trying this..
    Icon Cache - Rebuild in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums
    and...
    Default File Associations - Restore in Windows 8
    I was frustrated at first as i thought it's not working with me, but voilà it did after all!
    thanks again *Wink
    here's the difference...

News and Interest icon is blur [​IMG]

Emilia, May 3, 2021
Thema:

News and Interest icon is blur

1. News and Interest icon is blur - Similar Threads - News Interest icon

2. News and interests icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    News and interests icon: Previously, I added to another thread my question about how to restrict the News and interests icon to showing just the weather -- not the stock market. I didn't get any answers. But now it has started showing just the icon i.e., the nature of the weather but not the...
  3. News and interests icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and interests icon: Previously, I added to another thread my question about how to restrict the News and interests icon to showing just the weather -- not the stock market. I didn't get any answers. But now it has started showing just the icon i.e., the nature of the weather but not the...
  4. News and interests icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. News And Interests Icon Changed To A Generic Icon

in Windows 10 Support
    News And Interests Icon Changed To A Generic Icon: Noticed today that on all my Windows 10 machines the news and interests icon has changed to a generic icon. Doesn't show the sun or clouds anymore. Is it just me ? 183118
  6. news and interest has a problem with icon

in Windows 10 Support
    news and interest has a problem with icon: Hello, since update was installed, the toolbar news and interest has a problem with icon. the icon is always this and don't automatically appear weather icon with temperature but if i hover on taskbar. Can i resolve this problem? thanks 181563
  7. News and Interests ‘Weather Icon’ change

News and Interests ‘Weather Icon’ change: Windows 10 Pro 21H1 (19043.1081) Has anyone had the Weather Icon change and do nothing recently? This morning my icon changed to that in the image below and started to corrupt the Notification icons. The Notification Area corruption issue apparently is a known issue and MS...
  8. No weather icon for "News & Interests" on taskbar

No weather icon for "News & Interests" on taskbar: Since the last Windows 10 Professional update I got the new "News and Interests" feature, but when enabling it and enabling either "N&I->Show icon and text" or "N&I->Show icon only" I cannot see the weather icon on the task bar. I only see the test message when selecting...
  9. news and interests

news and interests: Thanks MS for the news & interests sarcasm... I have a metered connection and just what I need is something else to use my limited data. * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  10. news and interests

news and interests: cant see news and interests in taskbar menu or it's setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests/ddb92275-3860-45e7-935b-1b660312cf97