Windows 10: News and Interest icon is blur

Discus and support News and Interest icon is blur in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi community,I discovered a problem with news and interests ,the problem is the icon is blur and i dont think it shld be like that . Can anyone help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Manas Reddy Naguru, May 3, 2021 at 7:57 AM.

1. News and Interest icon is blur

Hi community,I discovered a problem with news and interests ,the problem is the icon is blur and i dont think it shld be like that . Can anyone help me with this . you can get to know the detail in the screenshot below.Regards ,Manas

:)

Manas Reddy Naguru, May 3, 2021 at 7:57 AM
  2. Shadow Delta, May 3, 2021 at 7:59 AM
  3. 阿譽 Win User
    Tray icon is blurred when I switch user with different DPI

Hi everyone,

I develop application in windows 10 build 10586(newest version), and I find a problem.

Suppose I have two user accounts:

• session 1 (account user1), DPI: 125%
    • session 2 (account user2), DPI: 100%
    When I do theses steps, tray icon would be blurred...

• Launch program in user1 session, tray icon looks like clear on the bottom right corner。
    • Switch to another user (user2)。
    • Stitch back to the user1。
    • tray icon is blurred。
    • operate the application, tray icon is normal as long as it's updated。
    Does anyone encounter this issue? It would be no problem if both DPI are 100%, maybe OS use wrong icon to scale into 125%。

Thanks for your answer.

4. Emilia Win User

News and Interest icon is blur

Blurred Icons!

Hey shadow, thanks for the reply i really appreciate it, it worked FINALLY!
    After approximately two weeks of restarting after trying this..
    Icon Cache - Rebuild in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums
    and...
    Default File Associations - Restore in Windows 8
    I was frustrated at first as i thought it's not working with me, but voilà it did after all!
    thanks again *Wink
    here's the difference...

News and Interest icon is blur [​IMG]

Thema:

News and Interest icon is blur

1. News and Interest icon is blur - Similar Threads - News Interest icon

2. News and Interests not loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    News and Interests not loading: News and Interests not loading after forcing to add it by cmd -_-can someone help before i destroy another keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests-not-loading/795362fb-21c4-4773-90b1-aa4b39d4d83f
  3. News and Interests arrived from nowhere

in Windows 10 Support
    News and Interests arrived from nowhere: So, fellas, it just appeared after regular restart. I am not impressed - it shows everything what Microsoft News does and the good news is that can be turned off from the notification area 178530
  4. News & Interests, NOW

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    News & Interests, NOW: If you like, you don't have to wait to have this until sometime in May when you will, anyway... This, now available April 28, 21, as an Optional Update in WU puts News & Interests on the taskbar, now. It, also, has these 2 things KB501391Updates an issue to prevent blank...
  5. Hide News and Interests in Windows 10

Hide News and Interests in Windows 10: With the next release of Windows 10, Microsoft is testing News and Interests on the taskbar. With News and Interests, you get a quick glance of dynamic content throughout the day. This article discusses how to show or Hide News and Interests in the taskbar. As News and...
  6. Edge Widget vs News & Interests

Edge Widget vs News & Interests: Here is a look at BOTH Edge Widget & News & Interests. N&I attached to taskbar. Widget can be anywhere & size-variable; can also be horizontal. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Cheers, Drew[ATTACH]...
  7. News and interests keep loading

News and interests keep loading: I recently updated my Windows 10 from insider dev program to Windows 10 Insider Preview 21313.1000 rs_prerelease and got new News and section toolbar on taskbar. Although feature is available but whenever I hover my cursor over it or click iteven double click it keeps on...
  8. News & Interest default browser issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News & Interest default browser issue: When Clicking a card, say a traffic or weather card, in News & Interests the app? opens Edge However, my default browser is Vivaldi! Why is this happening? Can I change this behaviour so that Vivaldi is used under all circumstances? 172271
  9. News & Interests only one column

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News & Interests only one column: My 'News & Interests' flyout is only one column whereas I believe it should be two, see screenshot [img] Any ideas? 172270
  10. Interesting news for VMs

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Interesting news for VMs: Got this in an E-Mail a few minutes ago: The Dell EMC deal: 5 things customers should know | ZDNet 26231