Windows 10: News and interest widget

Discus and support News and interest widget in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do you turn on the News and interest widget on window 11 task bar. I have Version 22H2 Build 22621.382... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cesar Matos, Sep 12, 2022.

1. News and interest widget

How do you turn on the News and interest widget on window 11 task bar. I have Version 22H2 Build 22621.382

:)

Cesar Matos, Sep 12, 2022
  2. Azazel Win User

new forum banner widget

well i do have a clue *Smile News and interest widget :)..emm il rephrase it hehe(i was a little vaig)..emm i would like a widget which updates you with the latest news on www.techpowerup.com and also can update you with any new changes of the topics which you are watching *Smile News and interest widget :)

Azazel, Sep 12, 2022
  3. Old style widgets for Belle (hate the new clock, calender and e-mail widgets

LarsErik - I completely agree with you. The new widgets might 'look' nicer but the functionality has been removed.

I also dislike the email widgets being so large, the Social v1.5 widget now takes you right into a particulat post, rather than just open Social, and as you say the combined Clock/Profile I really miss - the new 'Profile' widget looks awful and takes up
    more space!

I'm not looking to go back to Anna, but some things should have been left as they were - or the user given more choice in possibly keeping older style widgets. I can see right away what I have lost in useability and know that it isn't just a case of 'getting
    used to the new widgets'. I will actually have to revert back to icons rather than widgets for most things - a backward step in my view.

They use of space of the new widgets in terrible and as LarsErik says, results in more home screens, which I think many other users will dislike over time.

And as for your comment RayHipKiss - how long can one practically stay on an older OS, especially given that over time apps will increasingly swicth over to Belle-only variants. You surely aren't suggesting the only way to get decent widgets is to snub
    a new OS and stay on old tech? The new tech shouldn't be a step backwards.

Grazer10---01, Sep 12, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

News and interest widget

Microsoft To Do iOS 14 widgets are now available

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/2118825

Brink, Sep 12, 2022
Thema:

News and interest widget

1. News and interest widget - Similar Threads - News interest widget

2. News and interest widget

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News and interest widget: How do you turn on the News and interest widget on window 11 task bar. I have Version 22H2 Build 22621.382 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interest-widget/d3a5ef40-f567-4abb-b9c2-e87095203916
  3. widget news and interest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    widget news and interest: News and Interest got chinese characters after updating Windows 11. I dont know how to configure it so I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widget-news-and-interest/33e9f52f-613c-4d91-bc3c-49e9ab77168b
  4. widget news and interest

widget news and interest: News and Interest got chinese characters after updating Windows 11. I dont know how to configure it so I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widget-news-and-interest/33e9f52f-613c-4d91-bc3c-49e9ab77168b
  5. Windows 11 News and Interest Widget/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 News and Interest Widget/: When I first opened my new Windows 11 laptop, there was a News and Interest Widget at the left end of the taskbar. I had to re-install Windows about 3 days later and the widget disappeared. How do I get it back? All the instructions about right-clicking on the taskbar are...
  6. Windows 11 News and Interest Widget/

Windows 11 News and Interest Widget/: When I first opened my new Windows 11 laptop, there was a News and Interest Widget at the left end of the taskbar. I had to re-install Windows about 3 days later and the widget disappeared. How do I get it back? All the instructions about right-clicking on the taskbar are...
  7. News and Interests Widget blank on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    News and Interests Widget blank on taskbar: I searched for this issue beforehand, but while others have had related issues, they did not seem to be quite the same. Also, the recommended fixes failed.My News and Interests Widget is blank, but only on the taskbar. It no longer shows any icon OR information, such at the...
  8. News and Interests Widget - turn off News Card?

News and Interests Widget - turn off News Card?: I'm intrigued by the "News and Interests" widget that's appeared in Windows 10, but I'm looking for help controlling it. It seems I can toggle on/off many of the "cards" - weather, sports, traffic - but not the "news feed". That's the only one I *DONT* want - I'm not...
  9. News & Interests/Weather Widget

News & Interests/Weather Widget: Regarding the new News & Interests/Weather Widget, I would like to know how to UNSYNC it across 2 devices using the same account so that both devices can be in different languages. I have SYNC off in Windows settings & also off on Edge settings, yet every time I change the...
  10. Edge Widget vs News & Interests

Edge Widget vs News & Interests: Here is a look at BOTH Edge Widget & News & Interests. N&I attached to taskbar. Widget can be anywhere & size-variable; can also be horizontal. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Cheers, Drew[ATTACH]...