Windows 10: News and Interests and MSN weather widgets don't load any feeds

Discus and support News and Interests and MSN weather widgets don't load any feeds in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've reset the apps and re-installed latest Windows 10 on top of existing apps and data and also ran sfc /scannow and the following DISM commands:"DISM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MirceaJaloba, Aug 19, 2022.

1. News and Interests and MSN weather widgets don't load any feeds

I've reset the apps and re-installed latest Windows 10 on top of existing apps and data and also ran sfc /scannow and the following DISM commands:"DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth""DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth""DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth"the problem is still there...Also tried disabling the anti-virus apps Malwarebytes and SecureAnywhere and de-installed the Malwarebytes Privacy. Saw this one about the vivetool but the syntax has changed in the latest build...Anyone knows how to fix it?https://winaero.com/activate-or-deactivate-news-and-interests-button-in-

:)

MirceaJaloba, Aug 19, 2022
  2. arejfour Win User

w11 weather widget and news feed

How can I just get the weather widget without the news feed? I've tried everything, I can think of, but I have been unable to figure out how I can just have the weather widget without all the news feed. I have no interest in the news feed at all. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

arejfour, Aug 19, 2022
  3. Does News and Interests widget require MS News and Weather apps?

Well, I can confirm that installing the MSN Weather app had no effect on making the News and Interests widget show up. If anyone has any ideas on how to make it show up, that'd be great!

Mugen Power, Aug 19, 2022
  4. News and Interests and MSN weather widgets don't load any feeds

Does News and Interests widget require MS News and Weather apps?

I have a laptop that doesn't have the Microsoft News or Weather app preinstalled. After installing some Windows updates, I saw that I had the "News and interests" option in the task bar. I have it turned on but the widget hasn't shown up. Turning it off then on again didn't help. Does that widget require the MS News and Weather apps in order to function?

On another PC, I have no issues with that widget appearing but that one has had the News and Weather apps installed before the widget was released.

Mugen Power, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

News and Interests and MSN weather widgets don't load any feeds

1. News and Interests and MSN weather widgets don't load any feeds - Similar Threads - News Interests MSN

2. widget news and interest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    widget news and interest: News and Interest got chinese characters after updating Windows 11. I dont know how to configure it so I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widget-news-and-interest/33e9f52f-613c-4d91-bc3c-49e9ab77168b
  3. News and Interests and MSN weather widgets don't load any feeds

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    News and Interests and MSN weather widgets don't load any feeds: I've reset the apps and re-installed latest Windows 10 on top of existing apps and data and also ran sfc /scannow and the following DISM commands:"DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth""DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth""DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth"the...
  4. News and Interests and MSN weather widgets don't load any feeds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and Interests and MSN weather widgets don't load any feeds: I've reset the apps and re-installed latest Windows 10 on top of existing apps and data and also ran sfc /scannow and the following DISM commands:"DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth""DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth""DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth"the...
  5. w11 weather widget and news feed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    w11 weather widget and news feed: How can I just get the weather widget without the news feed? I've tried everything, I can think of, but I have been unable to figure out how I can just have the weather widget without all the news feed. I have no interest in the news feed at all. Any suggestions would be...
  6. w11 weather widget and news feed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    w11 weather widget and news feed: How can I just get the weather widget without the news feed? I've tried everything, I can think of, but I have been unable to figure out how I can just have the weather widget without all the news feed. I have no interest in the news feed at all. Any suggestions would be...
  7. News and Interests widget is "having trouble loading my feed"

in Windows 10 Customization
    News and Interests widget is "having trouble loading my feed": So, I received the an update that added the new "News and Interests" widget to my windows machine about a week ago from now. Since then, my laptop has gotten it, my friends have gotten it, etc, but despite working on everyone's machine, it refuses to work on mine. It shows...
  8. "News and interests" Weather widget not auto updating/refreshing

"News and interests" Weather widget not auto updating/refreshing: The weather widget shows the same temperature all day, unless manually refreshed. What's the point of it then? Please fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests-weather-widget-not-auto/14013f06-0e28-4e91-ab84-4ff229c2ffa2
  9. News & Interests/Weather Widget

News & Interests/Weather Widget: Regarding the new News & Interests/Weather Widget, I would like to know how to UNSYNC it across 2 devices using the same account so that both devices can be in different languages. I have SYNC off in Windows settings & also off on Edge settings, yet every time I change the...
  10. MSN News Feed

MSN News Feed: How do I remove the MSN News Feed in my Windows 10 Edge Browser? The MSN news Feed is not to my taste and I would prefer to use the BBC News Feed. If I can...how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-news-feed/b13b602d-6aab-49bd-b1f7-1baaefc6acd0