Windows 10: News And Interests Icon Changed To A Generic Icon

Discus and support News And Interests Icon Changed To A Generic Icon in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Noticed today that on all my Windows 10 machines the news and interests icon has changed to a generic icon. Doesn't show the sun or clouds anymore. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mike888, Jul 28, 2021.

1. mike888 Win User

News And Interests Icon Changed To A Generic Icon

Noticed today that on all my Windows 10 machines the news and interests icon has changed to a generic icon. Doesn't show the sun or clouds anymore. Is it just me ?

:)

mike888, Jul 28, 2021
  2. W1zzard Win User

Techpowerup bookmark icon in firefox?

changed the favicon for the forum
    uploaded a new smaller (bytes) icon for the main site
    added html code to suggest the icon to browsers

but i still cant get it to show up in firefox favourites

W1zzard, Jul 28, 2021
  3. Flava0ne Win User
    Blank shortcut icon GPU-Z

I created an icon a while back to suggest it for replacement with a black PCB.

Flava0ne, Jul 28, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Thema:

1. News And Interests Icon Changed To A Generic Icon - Similar Threads - News Interests Icon

2. News and interests icon Taskbar Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and interests icon Taskbar Windows 10: After the latest Windows 10 update my News and interests icon on the taskbar has vanished. I keep my taskbar at the top of the screen. If I pull it to the bottom it re-appears. It always showed at the top before the update but does not now. Or with the taskbar at the sides....
  3. News and interests icon Taskbar Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News and interests icon Taskbar Windows 10: After the latest Windows 10 update my News and interests icon on the taskbar has vanished. I keep my taskbar at the top of the screen. If I pull it to the bottom it re-appears. It always showed at the top before the update but does not now. Or with the taskbar at the sides....
  4. News and interests icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    News and interests icon: Previously, I added to another thread my question about how to restrict the News and interests icon to showing just the weather -- not the stock market. I didn't get any answers. But now it has started showing just the icon i.e., the nature of the weather but not the...
  5. News and interests icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and interests icon: Previously, I added to another thread my question about how to restrict the News and interests icon to showing just the weather -- not the stock market. I didn't get any answers. But now it has started showing just the icon i.e., the nature of the weather but not the...
  6. News and interests icon

7. news and interest has a problem with icon

in Windows 10 Support
    news and interest has a problem with icon: Hello, since update was installed, the toolbar news and interest has a problem with icon. the icon is always this and don't automatically appear weather icon with temperature but if i hover on taskbar. Can i resolve this problem? thanks 181563
  8. News and Interests ‘Weather Icon’ change

News and Interests ‘Weather Icon’ change: Windows 10 Pro 21H1 (19043.1081) Has anyone had the Weather Icon change and do nothing recently? This morning my icon changed to that in the image below and started to corrupt the Notification icons. The Notification Area corruption issue apparently is a known issue and MS...
  9. No weather icon for "News & Interests" on taskbar

No weather icon for "News & Interests" on taskbar: Since the last Windows 10 Professional update I got the new "News and Interests" feature, but when enabling it and enabling either "N&I->Show icon and text" or "N&I->Show icon only" I cannot see the weather icon on the task bar. I only see the test message when selecting...
  10. News and Interest icon is blur

News and Interest icon is blur: Hi community,I discovered a problem with news and interests ,the problem is the icon is blur and i dont think it shld be like that . Can anyone help me with this . you can get to know the detail in the screenshot below.Regards ,Manas...