Windows 10: News and interests keep loading

Discus and support News and interests keep loading in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently updated my Windows 10 from insider dev program to Windows 10 Insider Preview 21313.1000 rs_prerelease and got new News and section toolbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lakshyalalotra, Feb 15, 2021.

1. News and interests keep loading

I recently updated my Windows 10 from insider dev program to Windows 10 Insider Preview 21313.1000 rs_prerelease and got new News and section toolbar on taskbar. Although feature is available but whenever I hover my cursor over it or click iteven double click it keeps on loading to infinite time. I have checked my internet connection and my Edge is up to date. Only feature is working it's showing just temperature weather condition on taskbar News and interests keep loading e5f20dbe-d812-4f88-878a-5d6830815fba?upload=true.png

:)

lakshyalalotra, Feb 15, 2021
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Feb 15, 2021
  3. WIN 10 CONSTANTLY LOADS/RELOADS NEWS, STORE AND SETTINGS APPS

Hello Bob,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

With the issue description, I understand that whenever
    you restart your computer some programs or apps start loading. I will certainly help you with the query.

I would like to tell you that usually this happens when you have many programs enabled in startup. I would suggest you to disable the programs that you do not want to load up at the time of restart or wake up using below mentioned steps:

• Press “Windows key + X”, click on “Run

• In the run box type “msconfig”, click “OK

• System Configuration” windows will open up, click on “Startup” tab

• Click “open task manager

• Now you will see a list of programs, select the programs and click “Disable” which you do not want to load at the time of restart

• Once done, click on “Apply”, then click “OK

Disabling programs from startups does not allow those programs to load at the time of restart and wake up. But when you would click/open those programs on the computer, they will work.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, Feb 15, 2021
  4. News and interests keep loading

FPS drops below 10 every couple of minutes

Very interesting. Our default suggestion list for fighting stutter becomes more interesting.

Ferrum Master, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

News and interests keep loading

1. News and interests keep loading - Similar Threads - News interests keep

2. News And interest Disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News And interest Disappeared: Hi, suddenly the mentioned function disappeared when using taskbar located on top position, but if i move it to bottom it appeared again, 1 day ago i used it on top and working fine, but when the last update came not working anymore....
  3. Turn off News & Interests but keep Weather

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off News & Interests but keep Weather: Recently my Win 11 Weather widget became overwhelmed with news. I did not select anything regarding News & Interests, so I assume it arrived with a WIN update. Can I remove this update and get back to just Weather?If not. is there a way to limit the Weather widget display box...
  4. Turn off News & Interests but keep Weather

Turn off News & Interests but keep Weather: Recently my Win 11 Weather widget became overwhelmed with news. I did not select anything regarding News & Interests, so I assume it arrived with a WIN update. Can I remove this update and get back to just Weather?If not. is there a way to limit the Weather widget display box...
  5. News and interests icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and interests icon: Previously, I added to another thread my question about how to restrict the News and interests icon to showing just the weather -- not the stock market. I didn't get any answers. But now it has started showing just the icon i.e., the nature of the weather but not the...
  6. News and Interests on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    News and Interests on Taskbar: I would like for the News and Interests app to show local weather information on the Taskbar itself instead of just the icon. I have checked "Show icon and text" and "Open on hover." What else should I do?...
  7. news and interests not working

news and interests not working: hi all after the update news and interests widgets was working fine but after a day it turned all Chinese and was showing Chinese weather I have my location enabled but still not working.Thanks in advance...
  8. news and interests

news and interests: Thanks MS for the news & interests sarcasm... I have a metered connection and just what I need is something else to use my limited data. * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  9. news and interests

news and interests: cant see news and interests in taskbar menu or it's setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests/ddb92275-3860-45e7-935b-1b660312cf97
  10. News and Interests not loading

News and Interests not loading: News and Interests not loading after forcing to add it by cmd -_-can someone help before i destroy another keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests-not-loading/795362fb-21c4-4773-90b1-aa4b39d4d83f