Windows 10: News And Interests not showing in my windows 10

Discus and support News And Interests not showing in my windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So. I just updated my winver to :-21h1- OSB 19043.985-Windows 10 proand the latest update is-KB5003173 which I just updated yesterdayBut the news and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Raffi Omand S., Jun 14, 2021.

1. News And Interests not showing in my windows 10

So. I just updated my winver to :-21h1- OSB 19043.985-Windows 10 proand the latest update is-KB5003173 which I just updated yesterdayBut the news and interests is not showing on the taskbar

:)

Raffi Omand S., Jun 14, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 14, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

News And Interests not showing in my windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

News And Interests not showing in my windows 10

1. News And Interests not showing in my windows 10 - Similar Threads - News Interests showing

2. Windows 10 News and Interest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 News and Interest: With the newest Windows 10 update did they officially do away with the News and Interest option in the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-news-and-interest/f4b79172-ab4a-41f3-813e-c05aa685c107
  3. Windows 10 News and Interest

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 News and Interest: With the newest Windows 10 update did they officially do away with the News and Interest option in the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-news-and-interest/f4b79172-ab4a-41f3-813e-c05aa685c107
  4. Windows 10 News and Interest

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 News and Interest: After the latest Windows 10 update , The news and interest language changedAnd there is no option for "Change Language" In dropdown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-news-and-interest/46646b4f-8f72-4f2b-b17c-501fccd23c9a
  5. news and interests

news and interests: Thanks MS for the news & interests sarcasm... I have a metered connection and just what I need is something else to use my limited data. * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  6. News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar

News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar: When I display N&I i don't get the weather icon. I get the icon shown below. Clicking on this icon does bring up some feeds but the weather is not one of them. Is there something else I need to do to get the weather icon? I think when N&I first became available the weather...
  7. News and Interests on the Taskbar is not showing or missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    News and Interests on the Taskbar is not showing or missing in Windows 10: If News and Interests Taskbar widget is not showing or is missing on your Windows 10 PC, then this post may be able to help you. This feature is quite impressive because it brings to the table easy access to news, weather, sports, and a multitude of other information...
  8. news and interests

news and interests: cant see news and interests in taskbar menu or it's setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests/ddb92275-3860-45e7-935b-1b660312cf97
  9. My windows 20H1 news and interests not showing

My windows 20H1 news and interests not showing: Can not showing it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-20h1-news-and-interests-not-showing/39f267de-ac17-4d80-89c6-4eefc664e38f
  10. News and Interest - Shows Not Connected

News and Interest - Shows Not Connected: If I reload it will come up in Chinese. I clicked on the Main Menu (3 dots) but the language is missing from the menu. It will go back to Not Connected. 179275