Windows 10: News and Interests not showing on task bar

Discus and support News and Interests not showing on task bar in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have 3 Windows 10 PCs with the latest updates, only one of them got the News and Interests on the taskbar, they seem to be a the exact same version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by xxxxxxxxxx543xxxxxx, May 13, 2021.

1. News and Interests not showing on task bar

I have 3 Windows 10 PCs with the latest updates, only one of them got the News and Interests on the taskbar, they seem to be a the exact same version levels.What would cause this?

:)

xxxxxxxxxx543xxxxxx, May 13, 2021

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, May 13, 2021
  3. Anna Hahn Win User
    Throttlestop obsidian not showing readouts in task bar

Hello

I had the previous version of throttlestop installed on a surface pro running windows 10 and it was working beautifully but now I am having trouble getting throttlestop to show temp/cpu reporting in the windows task bar. I have 'Task Bar' checked in the main window but still nothing appears. The check boxes within Options for Notification Area such as CPU Temp and CPU Mhz do not respond when clicked. Am i missing something/is there something else I need to do in order to get throttlestop obsidian to report to the task bar?

Thanks so much!

Anna Hahn, May 13, 2021
  4. News and Interests not showing on task bar

How to add web favorites to Task bar for fast access?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please let us know, what happens when you try to pin the folder to task bar?

I suggest you follow the below steps and check if it works:

Create a toolbar for the folder:

• Right-click on the Taskbar.

• Click on Toolbars and on
      New toolbar.

• Browse to the folder and click Select
      Folder.
    If the issue still persists, try to copy the folder into different and follow the above steps.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 13, 2021
Thema:

News and Interests not showing on task bar

1. News and Interests not showing on task bar - Similar Threads - News Interests showing

2. News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar: Until a few days ago, the weather icon showed temperature, etc. just fine on the right side of the taskbar, but recently is only showing this icon and unable to get it to show temperature, etc. as before: I have the weather card selected in News and Interests: Not conscious...
  3. News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar: Until a few days ago, the weather icon showed temperature, etc. just fine on the right side of the taskbar, but recently is only showing this icon and unable to get it to show temperature, etc. as before: I have the weather card selected in News and Interests: Not conscious...
  4. News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Search Bar and News and Interests Widget.

in Cortana
    Windows Search Bar and News and Interests Widget.: https://ibb.co/KrgjYbv I've learned when I updated Windows to the 21H1 update, the current Windows Task bar has an option called the "News and Interests" widget on the task bar. I've disabled it, but apparently my search bar is glitching due to disabling it. The only way to...
  6. news and interest bar "No Account Connected"

news and interest bar "No Account Connected": when I click on news and I see this message no connected accounts. I 've signed in with my Microsoft account but message still shows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interest-bar-no-account-connected/384c90db-dfbe-41ab-85eb-b53ddc28ce90
  7. news and interests

news and interests: Thanks MS for the news & interests sarcasm... I have a metered connection and just what I need is something else to use my limited data. * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  8. News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar

News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar: When I display N&I i don't get the weather icon. I get the icon shown below. Clicking on this icon does bring up some feeds but the weather is not one of them. Is there something else I need to do to get the weather icon? I think when N&I first became available the weather...
  9. news and interests

news and interests: cant see news and interests in taskbar menu or it's setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests/ddb92275-3860-45e7-935b-1b660312cf97
  10. News and Interest - Shows Not Connected

News and Interest - Shows Not Connected: If I reload it will come up in Chinese. I clicked on the Main Menu (3 dots) but the language is missing from the menu. It will go back to Not Connected. 179275