Windows 10: news and interests not working

Discus and support news and interests not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi all after the update news and interests widgets was working fine but after a day it turned all Chinese and was showing Chinese weather I have my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Legend_725, Jun 22, 2021.

1. news and interests not working

hi all after the update news and interests widgets was working fine but after a day it turned all Chinese and was showing Chinese weather I have my location enabled but still not working.Thanks in advance

:)

Legend_725, Jun 22, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jun 22, 2021
  4. news and interests not working

Still not working

Hi Brink,

I am a Systems Engineer (entry-Level) and I am having this issue. I have followed all the steps that were listed, even created a new user account. This is for a customer. When I followed the steps, before creating a new user, i kept changing the path to point to the correct place. The second time, and following, I ended up getting the 2 SID's, one with the .bak. Followed the steps to delete the regular one and rename the .bak. restarted and still signs in as a temp profile. So I ended up cfreating a new user and still get the same Temp profile issue. Could you suggest something? Thanks.

deadlyspider, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

news and interests not working

1. news and interests not working - Similar Threads - news interests working

2. News And interest Disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News And interest Disappeared: Hi, suddenly the mentioned function disappeared when using taskbar located on top position, but if i move it to bottom it appeared again, 1 day ago i used it on top and working fine, but when the last update came not working anymore....
  3. Remove News and Interests

Remove News and Interests: I want to remove ALL news and interests from the Windows 11 weather widget. I don't want to see any of it. Absolutely nothing. I do not care. I spent a long time blocking everything just for it to not save my selections. All I want is the temperature to show....
  4. News and interests icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and interests icon: Previously, I added to another thread my question about how to restrict the News and interests icon to showing just the weather -- not the stock market. I didn't get any answers. But now it has started showing just the icon i.e., the nature of the weather but not the...
  5. Windows Search and News and Interests not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Search and News and Interests not working: Hello all,I'm not at all sure how this happened, but for some reason, Windows Search functionality is broken on my computer, as is News and Interests. I can't search for anything and if I click on or so much as hover over News and Interests, a box shows up and then...
  6. News and Interests on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    News and Interests on Taskbar: I would like for the News and Interests app to show local weather information on the Taskbar itself instead of just the icon. I have checked "Show icon and text" and "Open on hover." What else should I do?...
  7. news and interests

news and interests: Thanks MS for the news & interests sarcasm... I have a metered connection and just what I need is something else to use my limited data. * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  8. news and interests

news and interests: cant see news and interests in taskbar menu or it's setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests/ddb92275-3860-45e7-935b-1b660312cf97
  9. News and Interests not loading

News and Interests not loading: News and Interests not loading after forcing to add it by cmd -_-can someone help before i destroy another keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests-not-loading/795362fb-21c4-4773-90b1-aa4b39d4d83f
  10. Interesting news for VMs

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Interesting news for VMs: Got this in an E-Mail a few minutes ago: The Dell EMC deal: 5 things customers should know | ZDNet 26231