Windows 10: News and Interests searchapp.exe using 32GB of RAM

Discus and support News and Interests searchapp.exe using 32GB of RAM in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; "News and Interests" SearchApp.exe using all 32GB of my RAM. Is this normal???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by geogan1, Aug 13, 2022.

1. geogan1 Win User

News and Interests searchapp.exe using 32GB of RAM

"News and Interests" SearchApp.exe using all 32GB of my RAM. Is this normal???

:)

geogan1, Aug 13, 2022
  2. Sliff Win User

32gb of ram but only 15.9 useable

Yeah well the annoying side there is on their website of the mb there is not any 32gb ram listed from g.skill

Sliff, Aug 13, 2022
  3. ago123 Win User
    i inserted new RAM [32GB] but rather 32GB shows usable 24GB is RAM mal

i inserted new RAM [32GB DDR2 used chips ECC] but rather 32GB shows usable 24GB is RAM malfunction????? on boot i get error slot 2...well?

News and Interests searchapp.exe using 32GB of RAM [​IMG]

ago123, Aug 13, 2022
  4. pparks1 Win User

16gb ram vs 32gb ram Upgrade

8 GB's is what I would tell everybody to have as a minimum. For gamer or power user, I suggest going to 16GB of RAM. 32GB or more RAM I usually only see for people who are running lots of VM's, databases, or high end rendering type applications.

pparks1, Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

1. News and Interests searchapp.exe using 32GB of RAM - Similar Threads - News Interests searchapp

2. "News and Interests" is CONSUMING 12 GB OF RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "News and Interests" is CONSUMING 12 GB OF RAM: Tell me how the hell is that possible? Who the heck made that?Okay I don't even want to know, Windows 7 never had **** like this I guess because it wasn't filled with shitware..Treat this post as a bug report or something, idk I'm irritated cause my computer kept crashing for...
  3. "News and Interests" is CONSUMING 12 GB OF RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "News and Interests" is CONSUMING 12 GB OF RAM: Tell me how the hell is that possible? Who the heck made that?Okay I don't even want to know, Windows 7 never had **** like this I guess because it wasn't filled with shitware..Treat this post as a bug report or something, idk I'm irritated cause my computer kept crashing for...
  4. "News and Interests" is CONSUMING 12 GB OF RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 using 24.5 GB of RAM 'News and interests'

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 using 24.5 GB of RAM 'News and interests': [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/ozmd9pgjz2k91.png?width=915&format=png&auto=webp&s=61b170ea2f35286eb34fac3253ac55a8950af2d5 submitted by /u/Dikkelul27 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wyczok/windows_10_using_245_gb_of_ram_news_and_interests/
  6. News and Interests searchapp.exe using 32GB of RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and Interests searchapp.exe using 32GB of RAM: "News and Interests" SearchApp.exe using all 32GB of my RAM. Is this normal??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests-searchappexe-using-32gb-of-ram/4288dd2f-444f-43cd-8e4b-b6aaaa85a397
  7. News and Interests searchapp.exe using 32GB of RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    News and Interests searchapp.exe using 32GB of RAM: "News and Interests" SearchApp.exe using all 32GB of my RAM. Is this normal??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests-searchappexe-using-32gb-of-ram/4288dd2f-444f-43cd-8e4b-b6aaaa85a397
  8. News and interests icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and interests icon: Previously, I added to another thread my question about how to restrict the News and interests icon to showing just the weather -- not the stock market. I didn't get any answers. But now it has started showing just the icon i.e., the nature of the weather but not the...
  9. news and interests

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    news and interests: Thanks MS for the news & interests sarcasm... I have a metered connection and just what I need is something else to use my limited data. * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  10. news and interests

in Windows 10 Customization
    news and interests: cant see news and interests in taskbar menu or it's setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests/ddb92275-3860-45e7-935b-1b660312cf97