Windows 10: News And Interests should be opt-in instead of opt-out

Discus and support News And Interests should be opt-in instead of opt-out in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The new feature News And Interest is starting to roll out more and more.And so are the questions on how to disable it: the amount of questions on that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by meegjaZT, May 15, 2021.

1. meegjaZT Win User

News And Interests should be opt-in instead of opt-out

The new feature News And Interest is starting to roll out more and more.And so are the questions on how to disable it: the amount of questions on that on Google for instance is huge.Not only because people are finding is just 100% irritating me too but also because a lot of people just do not want to see any news due to various reasons: from anxiety to getting depressed from the news to simply wanting to keep it all as clean as possible.As it is now, News And Interests is installed without any warning and people are suddenly confronted with things that they don't want to be confronted with a

:)

meegjaZT, May 15, 2021
  2. XDM Inc Win User

how to opt in to the new chromium Edge on enterprise?

so i have been using the new chromium based edge from launch till now and i love it, i have made the change already. I was wondering if i can opt in to the natural native update for windows 10? i read that enterprise windows will not be automatically opted in. how how do i opt in?

i have it installed manually now but the jump list is broken and doesn't work, but i installed windows to another computer and it was there and fully working.

XDM Inc, May 15, 2021
  3. Opt out of Preview

NO I WANT TO OPT OUT COMPLETELY OF THE WINDOWS INSIDER PROGRAM

• START MENU DOES NOT FUNCTION AS IT SHOULD
    • MY LAPTOP FREEZES
    • ITS INTERFERING WITH MY PRODUCTIVITY

Kuris Simon Ardiles, May 15, 2021
  4. up2nogood Win User

O/C my opt 146

*Bang Head :banghead: Hi all.
    Im a total Noob to O/C, and want some step by step on how to O/C my opt 146
    pretty please be very greatful if someone could help me out.. thanks *Big Grin News And Interests should be opt-in instead of opt-out :D

up2nogood, May 15, 2021
Thema:

1. News And Interests should be opt-in instead of opt-out - Similar Threads - News Interests should

2. Opt out of chat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opt out of chat: How do I opt out of a chat ? "I don't want to go back to W10 ! I was just searching a way to make my scanner work under W11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opt-out-of-chat/54040db4-4638-4275-8d75-784c4115b174
  3. Opt out of chat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opt out of chat: How do I opt out of a chat ? "I don't want to go back to W10 ! I was just searching a way to make my scanner work under W11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opt-out-of-chat/54040db4-4638-4275-8d75-784c4115b174
  4. Where is the opt out button?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is the opt out button?: I don't want your browser and I really don't want you to keep bugging me about it. Where is the setting to turn off your inane chatter about how good your browser is? I have the browser I want to use, it is secure and 1000x more useful than Edge....
  5. How to opt out from News Feed feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to opt out from News Feed feature: Title.. no one asked for this microsoft, how do we opt out of it, prevent our locations/accounts from being connected to this garbage, and remove it from my taskbar so i stop accidently clicking on news stories i dont care for when trying to do other stuff on my computer like...
  6. Opt out windows insider

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Opt out windows insider: I've been trying to opt out for a while, with the checkbox enabled. I'm on version Windows 10 Insider Preview Builds 19592 I received an email saying the build will expire on July 31, 2020, does that mean I'll be pushed back to the stable release after this date? submitted...
  7. opting out of s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    opting out of s mode: What do I need to do to get my computer to allow me to download other apps not from the Microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opting-out-of-s-mode/ebc790bb-c1c2-4dba-81c7-10acd95f294e
  8. Opt out of location services

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Opt out of location services: Hello community My windows 10 machine is picking up the wrong time zone via device location service. I 'm thinking this is due to the wrong MAC address listed in Microsoft's location database. The access point was in the eastern time zone and I moved locations and now its in...
  9. Opt out of windows insider?!?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Opt out of windows insider?!?!: I have never been a windows insider and have never opted in. I just installed an update and I noticed some wired settings which lead me to find out that I am in the insider program. I have never opted in. Im sure Microsoft did this without asking me to steal my telemetry...
  10. Opt-in or Opt-out of SHIELD Studies in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Opt-in or Opt-out of SHIELD Studies in Firefox: How to: Opt-in or Opt-out of SHIELD Studies in Firefox How to Opt-in or Opt-out of SHIELD Studies in Firefox [img] Information SHIELD studies let you try out different features and ideas before they are released to all Firefox users. Using your feedback, Mozilla can...