Windows 10: News and Interests won't stay off after 5/14/2024 update

Discus and support News and Interests won't stay off after 5/14/2024 update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Noticed after turning off News and Interests it will turn back on after awhile. Shut it off again, same behavior. No big deal just something I noticed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/davelpg, May 15, 2024.

1. News and Interests won't stay off after 5/14/2024 update

Noticed after turning off News and Interests it will turn back on after awhile. Shut it off again, same behavior. No big deal just something I noticed after the update which never happened before.

submitted by /u/davelpg
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/davelpg, May 15, 2024
Thema:

News and Interests won't stay off after 5/14/2024 update

1. News and Interests won't stay off after 5/14/2024 update - Similar Threads - News Interests won't

2. News and Interest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and Interest: Why is it that every time I activate this feature, when the computer restarts it always goes back to Turn Off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interest/06154855-d79c-439c-9095-37bdec33f15c
  3. News and Interest

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News and Interest: Why is it that every time I activate this feature, when the computer restarts it always goes back to Turn Off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interest/06154855-d79c-439c-9095-37bdec33f15c
  4. News and Interests won't stay turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and Interests won't stay turned off: Hi,I learned a couple days ago that I could turn off the News and Interests from showing on my taskbar and I disabled it in settings. However, it continuously reappears. It will just randomly show up again while I'm using my laptop or after I close it for a while. The same...
  5. News and Interests won't stay turned off

News and Interests won't stay turned off: Hi,I learned a couple days ago that I could turn off the News and Interests from showing on my taskbar and I disabled it in settings. However, it continuously reappears. It will just randomly show up again while I'm using my laptop or after I close it for a while. The same...
  6. News and Interests won't stay turned off

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. News and Interests Widget - turn off News Card?

News and Interests Widget - turn off News Card?: I'm intrigued by the "News and Interests" widget that's appeared in Windows 10, but I'm looking for help controlling it. It seems I can toggle on/off many of the "cards" - weather, sports, traffic - but not the "news feed". That's the only one I *DONT* want - I'm not...
  8. news and interests

news and interests: Thanks MS for the news & interests sarcasm... I have a metered connection and just what I need is something else to use my limited data. * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  9. news and interests

news and interests: cant see news and interests in taskbar menu or it's setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests/ddb92275-3860-45e7-935b-1b660312cf97
  10. News and Interest not visible in taskbar after update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    News and Interest not visible in taskbar after update.: Hi all!I just updated to the latest version of windows 10 version 20H2, i.e., 19042.964. This update was supposed to come with the news and interests feature. However, after the reboot, it was not present in the taskbar.Any help would be highly appreciated....