Windows 10: News and weather update isn't displaying the weather correctly.

Discus and support News and weather update isn't displaying the weather correctly. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have windows 20H2. I updated to 21H1 to see if the news and weather update works correctly. However, it isn't working. It doesn't refresh the weather... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hossain_Aryan 65, Nov 12, 2021.

1. News and weather update isn't displaying the weather correctly.

I have windows 20H2. I updated to 21H1 to see if the news and weather update works correctly. However, it isn't working. It doesn't refresh the weather on its own, rather it refreshes when I hover upon it. I had the same issue earlier and I chatted with a Microsoft expert in my web browser. He probably fixed it via cmd. I don't remember as it was a long time ago. Any ideas on how to fix this issue?

:)

Hossain_Aryan 65, Nov 12, 2021
  2. bg95722 Win User

Cortana Cards Not Displaying; Only Weather, News and Finance

Hi,

When I open Cortana, only the news, finance, and weather cards will display. Any other cards (including cortana tips) will not display, even if I turn them on or turn them off (news/finance/weather can be turned on or off with no problems).

Can anyone please provide suggestions for making Cortana work properly?

Thanks

bg95722, Nov 12, 2021
  3. Weather and Calendar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when thing don't work the way it should.

What happens when you try to change the Weather Settings?

I suggest you to go to Weather Settings and changes the Weather Settings from Fahrenheit to Celsius and check. If it doesn't change, I suggest you to follow the below troubleshooting and check:

• Open an Administrator CMD window. If you can’t find a way, use these steps:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task Manager.

• Click File > Run New Task

• Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”

• Type CMD Type the following commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    Please reply with the results. I will be glad to help you with further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Nov 12, 2021
  4. Mark Isi Win User

News and weather update isn't displaying the weather correctly.

App Update Issue (MSN Weather)

Hi Kieran,

This time, let's try to focus on the Weather app itself. first troubleshooting step that we can suggest is to reset the Weather app, and see how it goes. Here are the steps:

• Type Apps & features on the Cortana search box. Hit the
      Enter key.
    • Scroll down and click Weather.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your PC and see if it will update properly this time.

Another step that we can try is the Windows app troubleshooter. Feel free to check out
    this link for more information and download link.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Nov 12, 2021
Thema:

News and weather update isn't displaying the weather correctly.

1. News and weather update isn't displaying the weather correctly. - Similar Threads - News weather update

2. Windows 10 Weather widget not displaying correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Weather widget not displaying correctly: Recently, the weather widget on my task bar has not been displaying correctly, it keeps being replaced by the generic news iconThis is what it used to look like:And this is what it looks like now:And I have no idea how to revert this. I have looked into the settings and...
  3. Windows 10 Weather widget not displaying correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Weather widget not displaying correctly: Recently, the weather widget on my task bar has not been displaying correctly, it keeps being replaced by the generic news iconThis is what it used to look like:And this is what it looks like now:And I have no idea how to revert this. I have looked into the settings and...
  4. Windows 10 Weather widget not displaying correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. News and weather update isn't displaying the weather correctly.

News and weather update isn't displaying the weather correctly.: I have windows 20H2. I updated to 21H1 to see if the news and weather update works correctly. However, it isn't working. It doesn't refresh the weather on its own, rather it refreshes when I hover upon it. I had the same issue earlier and I chatted with a Microsoft expert in...
  6. News and weather update isn't displaying the weather correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and weather update isn't displaying the weather correctly.: I have windows 20H2. I updated to 21H1 to see if the news and weather update works correctly. However, it isn't working. It doesn't refresh the weather on its own, rather it refreshes when I hover upon it. I had the same issue earlier and I chatted with a Microsoft expert in...
  7. Taskbar News And Weather

Taskbar News And Weather: Why is the News and Weather available only when the taskbar is at the bottom? I prefer my taskbar being at the top of the screen but it isn't available when set there....
  8. Weather and news bar

Weather and news bar: How to change this stupid °F to °C in new weather and news bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-and-news-bar/3b465c5a-058e-4e25-99d1-a44d345e47b2
  9. News & Interests/Weather Widget

News & Interests/Weather Widget: Regarding the new News & Interests/Weather Widget, I would like to know how to UNSYNC it across 2 devices using the same account so that both devices can be in different languages. I have SYNC off in Windows settings & also off on Edge settings, yet every time I change the...
  10. News and Weather Function

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    News and Weather Function: How do I get the news and weather function on my PC. I have kept checking for updates, and going into taskbar settings and could not figure out how to. submitted by /u/uno_arjuno [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nc853f/news_and_weather_function/