Windows 10: News and weather widget on taskbar not showing weather, just a newspaper icon

Discus and support News and weather widget on taskbar not showing weather, just a newspaper icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Title, it used to show the current weather and temperature but lately it just shows a newspaper icon instead... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by male gardevoir2, Jun 21, 2021.

1. News and weather widget on taskbar not showing weather, just a newspaper icon

Title, it used to show the current weather and temperature but lately it just shows a newspaper icon instead

:)

male gardevoir2, Jun 21, 2021

2. News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar

When I display N&I i don't get the weather icon. I get the icon shown below. Clicking on this icon does bring up some feeds but the weather is not one of them. Is there something else I need to do to get the weather icon? I think when N&I first became available the weather icon was there. Perhaps something I changed in Windows is now preventing it from showing.

News and weather widget on taskbar not showing weather, just a newspaper icon [​IMG]

streetwolf, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Weather Widget ?

Hi blitzkid

The weather widget from Beta Labs automatically installs in C but my advice is for you to keep for now your weather widget from leaked Belle. I've installed the Beta version and the night doesn't work; it's by night and the widgets keep showing the sun :smileysurprised:

They'll probably release a fixed version soon.

I hope this helps you.

Cheers!!!

noki2000---01, Jun 21, 2021
  4. usan14 Win User

News and weather widget on taskbar not showing weather, just a newspaper icon

Foreca Weather Widget

Yeah I know this News and weather widget on taskbar not showing weather, just a newspaper icon :) obviously I have to add widget not shortcut but I can not see Foreca Weather in the widget list, it just shown in the shortcuts list.

usan14, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

News and weather widget on taskbar not showing weather, just a newspaper icon

1. News and weather widget on taskbar not showing weather, just a newspaper icon - Similar Threads - News weather widget

2. News/Weather bar sometimes turns into a newspaper icon.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News/Weather bar sometimes turns into a newspaper icon.: Okay, this has been happening once in a while since I ever got the update that introduced this however I been curious what and why does it happen?It basically removes the weather from my bar and reduces the thing to a simple newspaper icon, clicking or hovering on it shows...
  3. News/Weather bar sometimes turns into a newspaper icon.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News/Weather bar sometimes turns into a newspaper icon.: Okay, this has been happening once in a while since I ever got the update that introduced this however I been curious what and why does it happen?It basically removes the weather from my bar and reduces the thing to a simple newspaper icon, clicking or hovering on it shows...
  4. News/Weather bar sometimes turns into a newspaper icon.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Weather icon not showing on Windows 11 taskbar, just a widget icon.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather icon not showing on Windows 11 taskbar, just a widget icon.: I've updated Windows 11 on two other pcs and they are both showing the new weather icon. For some reason, it's not working on this one and it's a brand new laptop. What can I do to change this?...
  6. Weather icon not showing on Windows 11 taskbar, just a widget icon.

Weather icon not showing on Windows 11 taskbar, just a widget icon.: I've updated Windows 11 on two other pcs and they are both showing the new weather icon. For some reason, it's not working on this one and it's a brand new laptop. What can I do to change this?...
  7. Newspaper icon in place of weather icon.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newspaper icon in place of weather icon.: In my pc i am getting a newspaper icon on startup and not weather icon. Pls help me get the weather icon in place of the news paper lie thing just after start up. After clicking on the newspaper like icon on the taskbar it changes to weather icon but it does not change to...
  8. Newspaper icon in place of weather icon.

Newspaper icon in place of weather icon.: In my pc i am getting a newspaper icon on startup and not weather icon. Pls help me get the weather icon in place of the news paper lie thing just after start up. After clicking on the newspaper like icon on the taskbar it changes to weather icon but it does not change to...
  9. Newspaper icon in place of weather icon.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Weather / News Icon on the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weather / News Icon on the Taskbar: After a recent Win 10 update this weather / news icon appeared on the taskbar, ciecled in red. Can it be removed? Keeps opening up when I try and see the Hidden Icons!...