Windows 10: News and weather widget on taskbar not showing weather, just a newspaper icon

Discus and support News and weather widget on taskbar not showing weather, just a newspaper icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Title, it used to show the current weather and temperature but lately it just shows a newspaper icon instead... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by male gardevoir2, Jun 21, 2021.

1. News and weather widget on taskbar not showing weather, just a newspaper icon

Title, it used to show the current weather and temperature but lately it just shows a newspaper icon instead

:)

male gardevoir2, Jun 21, 2021

2. News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar

When I display N&I i don't get the weather icon. I get the icon shown below. Clicking on this icon does bring up some feeds but the weather is not one of them. Is there something else I need to do to get the weather icon? I think when N&I first became available the weather icon was there. Perhaps something I changed in Windows is now preventing it from showing.

News and weather widget on taskbar not showing weather, just a newspaper icon [​IMG]

streetwolf, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Weather Widget ?

Hi blitzkid

The weather widget from Beta Labs automatically installs in C but my advice is for you to keep for now your weather widget from leaked Belle. I've installed the Beta version and the night doesn't work; it's by night and the widgets keep showing the sun :smileysurprised:

They'll probably release a fixed version soon.

I hope this helps you.

Cheers!!!

noki2000---01, Jun 21, 2021
  4. usan14 Win User

News and weather widget on taskbar not showing weather, just a newspaper icon

Foreca Weather Widget

Yeah I know this News and weather widget on taskbar not showing weather, just a newspaper icon :) obviously I have to add widget not shortcut but I can not see Foreca Weather in the widget list, it just shown in the shortcuts list.

usan14, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

News and weather widget on taskbar not showing weather, just a newspaper icon

1. News and weather widget on taskbar not showing weather, just a newspaper icon - Similar Threads - News weather widget

2. Taskbar News And Weather

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar News And Weather: Why is the News and Weather available only when the taskbar is at the bottom? I prefer my taskbar being at the top of the screen but it isn't available when set there....
  3. Weather widget

Weather widget: Hi, I have my taskbar at the top of the screen I just like it like that a lot but cannot see the weather widget in the taskbar. When I move it down to the bottom then everything is fine and I can see the weather widget. Any fixes that will let me see the weather widget in the...
  4. Weather / News Icon on the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weather / News Icon on the Taskbar: After a recent Win 10 update this weather / news icon appeared on the taskbar, ciecled in red. Can it be removed? Keeps opening up when I try and see the Hidden Icons!...
  5. No weather icon for "News & Interests" on taskbar

No weather icon for "News & Interests" on taskbar: Since the last Windows 10 Professional update I got the new "News and Interests" feature, but when enabling it and enabling either "N&I->Show icon and text" or "N&I->Show icon only" I cannot see the weather icon on the task bar. I only see the test message when selecting...
  6. News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News and Interests not showing weather on taskbar: When I display N&I i don't get the weather icon. I get the icon shown below. Clicking on this icon does bring up some feeds but the weather is not one of them. Is there something else I need to do to get the weather icon? I think when N&I first became available the weather...
  7. Weather Widget

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather Widget: Alright I got on my laptop and everything was normal, Then I noticed that my Weather on my taskbar is all Chinese everything I have restarted my laptop and im scared this could a a Virus. But it seems to be happening to other people....
  8. News & Interests/Weather Widget

News & Interests/Weather Widget: Regarding the new News & Interests/Weather Widget, I would like to know how to UNSYNC it across 2 devices using the same account so that both devices can be in different languages. I have SYNC off in Windows settings & also off on Edge settings, yet every time I change the...
  9. KB 5001391 weather/news taskbar widget doesn't work

KB 5001391 weather/news taskbar widget doesn't work: So I feel like a moron, I installed this update today and was expecting to see the new widget. It didn't load on the taskbar so is there a place I need to go to enable it?Greg :-...
  10. Weather widget

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weather widget: Hi, i have os build 19041.928 and i dont have the weather widget.What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-widget/7227ece8-2235-4eac-b337-a7d09ac69eb1