Windows 10: News App generating duplicate notices in action centre.

Discus and support News App generating duplicate notices in action centre. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm running the latest Insider build 18898 and some time around when this was installed I've started getting duplicate notifications from the News App.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mooly, May 17, 2019.

1. Mooly Win User

News App generating duplicate notices in action centre.

I'm running the latest Insider build 18898 and some time around when this was installed I've started getting duplicate notifications from the News App. The News App is the most current version as well.

News App generating duplicate notices in action centre. [​IMG]

:)

Mooly, May 17, 2019

2. manually apps in action centre

Not a single app listed in my action centre.

PerwezIzHre, May 17, 2019
  3. Action Centre

Again, this did not work.

These troubleshooting steps are for those whose action centre is visible. My action centre is not visible at all.

Any help is appreciated

MAYANK MANSUKH, May 17, 2019
  4. News App generating duplicate notices in action centre.

Action Centre.

I need to add email and messenger notifications to Action Centre. They are not on the list.

John Stuart Preston, May 17, 2019
Thema:

News App generating duplicate notices in action centre.

1. News App generating duplicate notices in action centre. - Similar Threads - News App generating

2. Action Centre not functioning

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Centre not functioning: Hey! I have had this problem for a while now where the action center just doesn't work whenever I open it using taskbar or window key+A it just displays a blank windows for about half a second then just disappears... I can't find a solution for this problem and I have tried...
  3. Action Centre not working

Action Centre not working: Why can't I turn action center off or on? I am using Windows 10 version 20H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre-not-working/d0d693b1-236e-4f34-a3db-977ae9d6334f
  4. problem with action centre

problem with action centre: when i click on the action center icon on task bar sometimes nothing happens while mostly the action centre opens with all blank look without even the options for bluetooth wifi etc. same is the problem with the battery and wifi icons. Some apps are taking too long to open...
  5. Action Centre

Action Centre: Before i used to have the tablet mode icon in my action centre, but recently i resetted my pc because it was a bit sluggish, but now the tablet icon seems to be missing from the right panel action centre, the tablet mode is there in my pc, but the icon has disappeared from...
  6. Action centre

Action centre: I can see the action centre icon on the bottom right of desktop, with a number of messages, but it will not open. When I go to system, notifications and actions and select Edit your quick actions, I get the error message "We're updating windows shell experience host. It...
  7. action centre

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    action centre: The notification center will not stay open. Comes on momentarily and then goes off. How do I get it to work properly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre/300d282a-65a5-45c1-adad-2d13f3e56962"
  8. Action centre

Action centre: I am unable to find or open action centre. Windows 10 Home 1809 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre/3b83ba86-2001-4c48-980e-50dc281c08cd
  9. Action centre

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Action centre: After update to 1809 action centre is not showing the notifications.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre/3214836e-d26b-407c-b25b-3ecdd232b489
  10. Action Centre

Action Centre: I've just updated to 1803 after a lot of difficulty. I cannot open the action centre by swiping from right or even by clicking icon. If I click and hold I get a small menu but still cannot get it....