Windows 10: News App has Appeared.

Discus and support News App has Appeared. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Folks, I reused the 'Restart' App to compare past with present. Win10 Restart-Time Once it restarted I found this on my Taskbar and would like it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Roderunner, May 4, 2021.

1. News App has Appeared.

Hi Folks, I reused the 'Restart' App to compare past with present. Win10 Restart-Time Once it restarted I found this on my Taskbar and would like it removed. How do I do it? -

:)

Roderunner, May 4, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond News App has Appeared. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 4, 2021
  3. Mail app- dot appears in text box.

Hi, P. Sanders.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I would request you to send a screen shot of the "Dot" that appears on your mail app.

As of now, I would suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if the issue persist.

Step 1: Run App Troubleshooter.

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooter”
    • Click on troubleshooter, on the left view pane, locate “View All”.
    • Then locate and click on “Windows Store Apps”.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, May 4, 2021
  4. MillerMan Win User

News App has Appeared.

App appears in New section but doesn't appear when doing search

Hi,

I have a new App that has been successfully published to the marketplace.

The app itself appears in the new section on my phone but doesn't appear anywhere in the marketplace?!

My app is called TanTastic:

On Phone it appears under Health and Fitness\New and is listed 3rd
    On marketplace it doesn't appear anywhere

Why would the way things are listed be different? Surely you use the same algorithm for both?

Thanks, Graeme

MillerMan, May 4, 2021
Thema:

News App has Appeared.

1. News App has Appeared. - Similar Threads - News App has

2. In the News and Interests app, at the very top not a widget, there appears to be a stock...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In the News and Interests app, at the very top not a widget, there appears to be a stock...: I do not have any money or stock market widgets or topics being covered. I am using Chrome. Clicking on the feed opens a stock market page that shows nothing is being followed. The part I am referring to says, " S&P 500 -0.11%"....
  3. In the News and Interests app, at the very top not a widget, there appears to be a stock...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In the News and Interests app, at the very top not a widget, there appears to be a stock...: I do not have any money or stock market widgets or topics being covered. I am using Chrome. Clicking on the feed opens a stock market page that shows nothing is being followed. The part I am referring to says, " S&P 500 -0.11%"....
  4. finding news apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    finding news apps: I was trying to find out more information on using windows 10 specialized apps of looking at news websites without having to load a browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finding-news-apps/b43cc63b-24a8-4122-a443-b5bb465543e1
  5. news app in the menu

news app in the menu: Hi, my assitant said me the computer updated,and we see that news app in the menu,and i can't delete it, why ? really waste of time this news app !i deleted it last year, and it comes again !...
  6. news app problems

news app problems: I keep getting issues with the Microsoft news app. This has been on two separate computers and I have reset the app and also uninstalled and reinstalled. The problem is when I open the app and it shows me a selection of news stories and click on a particular news story...
  7. Microsoft News App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft News App: The Home page of News apps doesn't load fully. If I scroll down then it keeps on showing that loading sign , and doesn't load after that. I tried updating and troubleshooting the issue but didn't help . is anyone facing the same issue . And what should be done to fix this...
  8. Fox news app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fox news app: why is Fox News app access denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fox-news-app/58917f87-7843-4309-9c71-6280bedf1e97"
  9. News app

News app: I'v uninstalled this app and reset it but I'm continuously having the same problem. Is there any updates on solving this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_news/news-app/d70e6ebe-d444-474b-b6f3-dcac93c897c9
  10. msn news app

msn news app: I'm using windows 10 and after a recent update my msn news app stopped working all of the other news apps I have seem to be fine sports, weather and the finance news app all work I've uninstalled reinstalled several times and all I get is an error has occurred try refreshing....