Windows 10: News App Sources

Discus and support News App Sources in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; In the Microsoft News app, when I "Add Sources" it does not save.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Coaxed_Hurler, Mar 8, 2020.

1. News App Sources

In the Microsoft News app, when I "Add Sources" it does not save.

:)

Coaxed_Hurler, Mar 8, 2020

2. Add News sources?

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch with Microsoft Community.

To add new source in the News app follow the instructions provided below and check if it helps.

• Open News app.

• Click on interests or half star symbol.

• Click on Add an interest or + symbol.

• Enter the source URL from which you want to add and press Enter key.
    The source site shall be added in the News app.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 8, 2020
  3. How do I remove a source from the News app

Hi Godel,

This application automatically sync your favorite topics on the web.

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps under How do I remove a news topic
    on this
    article
    . It will guide you how to remove sources on the News app.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Mar 8, 2020
  4. News App Sources

How do I remove a source from the News app

Hello,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with removing source from News app. We will certainly help you.

It’s easy to add or remove content to suit your interests, and change the order of sections exactly as you'd like. You can add topics, such as articles about companies, celebrities or issues in the news.

You can also add stories from the news sources you trust most, the top news from the best sources chosen by our editors or news from more countries.

Here are the steps to add or remove the sources:

• In Bing Daily, swipe up from the bottom of the screen or right-click with your mouse.
    • Tap or click Customize.
    • Click the + button next to the type of content you'd like to add: Topics, Sources, Editor's Picks or News from more countries.
    • Drag and drop to reorder sections, or remove a section by tapping or clicking the section's red
      X button.
    Note: Be aware that this feature might not be available in every locale.

For more information on the Bing News app, refer to the link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-8/news-app-faq

Let us know if it helps. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

News App Sources

1. News App Sources - Similar Threads - News App Sources

2. change the source of the app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change the source of the app: trying to install an app that does not exist in the microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-the-source-of-the-app/cbc13da6-4d94-43a1-8e97-ea5dad4603d8
  3. Why doesn't Microsoft News feed actually honor request to block news sources????

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why doesn't Microsoft News feed actually honor request to block news sources????: Using a Surface Pro-7 with Windows 11 and the latest updates and Edge Version 103.0.1264.37 Official build 64-bit. Microsoft doesn't seem capable of blocking the news sources I have requested to block. If I select "Hide Larry Brown Sports" or "Hide <pick any news source>", I...
  4. Why doesn't Microsoft News feed actually honor request to block news sources????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't Microsoft News feed actually honor request to block news sources????: Using a Surface Pro-7 with Windows 11 and the latest updates and Edge Version 103.0.1264.37 Official build 64-bit. Microsoft doesn't seem capable of blocking the news sources I have requested to block. If I select "Hide Larry Brown Sports" or "Hide <pick any news source>", I...
  5. Why doesn't Microsoft News feed actually honor request to block news sources????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. bulk removal of "news and interest" sources

in Windows 10 Customization
    bulk removal of "news and interest" sources: Hi,Has anyone found a good way to manage the News and Interests feature other than removing sources one at a time? Having to hide each news source is a real pain. And I don't know how many there are; I assume MS keeps adding new ones all the time.It looks like the setting is...
  7. Customise News Source

Customise News Source: I would like to chose the news source on my Microsoft Edge browser. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customise-news-source/f3d5b5bf-f4a7-43d7-8689-77c61fd4faa1
  8. Remove source from MS News app

Remove source from MS News app: Hi, how do I remove some of the many very low quality "news" publishers that contaminate the feed for the MS News app? I could do this a few weeks ago and now the capability seems to have disappeared....
  9. News app

News app: I'v uninstalled this app and reset it but I'm continuously having the same problem. Is there any updates on solving this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_news/news-app/d70e6ebe-d444-474b-b6f3-dcac93c897c9
  10. Helping Ensure News on Facebook Is From Trusted Sources

in Windows 10 News
    Helping Ensure News on Facebook Is From Trusted Sources: Last week, we announced major changes to News Feed that are designed to help bring people closer together by encouraging more meaningful connections on Facebook. As a result, people will see less public content, including news, video and posts from brands. Today we’re...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft news my sources not working