Windows 10: news consumes 9 gb ram

Discus and support news consumes 9 gb ram in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Bat323 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/x2jdkq/news_consumes_9_gb_ram/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bat323, Aug 31, 2022.

1. /u/Bat323 Win User

news consumes 9 gb ram

/u/Bat323, Aug 31, 2022

2. "SoundMixer.exe" is consuming about 2-2.5 GB RAM in background!

"SoundMixer.exe" is running in the background and consuming about 2-2.5 GB of RAM. After performing 'end task', it gets back up.

How to fix it?

EnterpriseK, Aug 31, 2022
  3. My PC was have 4 gb of ram i get 6 gb of ram and my pc is lagging what must i do when i buy 8gb of ram and wii be 9 gb of ram

My PC was have 4 gb of ram i get 6 gb of ram and my pc is lagging what must i do when i buy 8gb of ram and wii be 9 gb of ram

Omar Hany Kasban, Aug 31, 2022
  4. news consumes 9 gb ram

My windows 10 upgrade consumes all of it's drive c: space (50 GB)

• My windows 10 upgrade consumes all of it's drive c: space (50 GB)
    • I am unable to install the update,
    • I suspect the windows 10 need this much space and it is some kind of glitch,
    • Please suggest a way to free up some space as I don't prefer to format partition C:

letmeguess, Aug 31, 2022
Thema:

news consumes 9 gb ram

1. news consumes 9 gb ram - Similar Threads - news consumes ram

2. "News and Interests" is CONSUMING 12 GB OF RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "News and Interests" is CONSUMING 12 GB OF RAM: Tell me how the hell is that possible? Who the heck made that?Okay I don't even want to know, Windows 7 never had **** like this I guess because it wasn't filled with shitware..Treat this post as a bug report or something, idk I'm irritated cause my computer kept crashing for...
  3. "News and Interests" is CONSUMING 12 GB OF RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "News and Interests" is CONSUMING 12 GB OF RAM: Tell me how the hell is that possible? Who the heck made that?Okay I don't even want to know, Windows 7 never had **** like this I guess because it wasn't filled with shitware..Treat this post as a bug report or something, idk I'm irritated cause my computer kept crashing for...
  4. "News and Interests" is CONSUMING 12 GB OF RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 using 24.5 GB of RAM 'News and interests'

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 using 24.5 GB of RAM 'News and interests': [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/ozmd9pgjz2k91.png?width=915&format=png&auto=webp&s=61b170ea2f35286eb34fac3253ac55a8950af2d5 submitted by /u/Dikkelul27 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wyczok/windows_10_using_245_gb_of_ram_news_and_interests/
  6. 8 GB RAM, But 7.78 GB Unusable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    8 GB RAM, But 7.78 GB Unusable.: Hello, So I Wanted To Know if I Can Use My Unusable RAM, Or Not, Because I Have Lot's Of Work, And I Want To Use The Unusable RAM, is There any way how to do it?...
  7. 8 GB RAM, But 7.78 GB Unusable.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    8 GB RAM, But 7.78 GB Unusable.: Hello, So I Wanted To Know if I Can Use My Unusable RAM, Or Not, Because I Have Lot's Of Work, And I Want To Use The Unusable RAM, is There any way how to do it?...
  8. fingerprint unavailable and ram is consuming 45% of the 8 gb ram in the background

fingerprint unavailable and ram is consuming 45% of the 8 gb ram in the background: hello i am using windows 10 not pro , my laptop is asus d509dj ryzen 7 , ram 8 gb, 512 gb ssd My problrm is my laptops ram is being used like 45% without doing anything , i mean the background process is eating all the half of the ram , but why >? and my another problem...
  9. "SoundMixer.exe" is consuming about 2-2.5 GB RAM in background!

"SoundMixer.exe" is consuming about 2-2.5 GB RAM in background!: "SoundMixer.exe" is running in the background and consuming about 2-2.5 GB of RAM. After performing 'end task', it gets back up. How to fix it?...
  10. RAM GB or Speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAM GB or Speed: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit RAM Which is better 16 GB At 3000 MHz Or 32 GB at 2133 MHz? 100968