Windows 10: News Flash! Fav Bar or NOT

Discus and support News Flash! Fav Bar or NOT in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Maybe, everyone else, already, is aware of this... In IE, when Rt Clk on Tools could turn Favs Bar on & off. I have been asking for a button to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Drew1903, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Drew1903 Win User

News Flash! Fav Bar or NOT

Maybe, everyone else, already, is aware of this...

In IE, when Rt Clk on Tools could turn Favs Bar on & off. I have been asking for a button to do the same in Edge w/out needing to go into Settings.

I just started working w/ Edge Insider Builds & therein discovered a K/B shortcut that shows or drops the Favs Bar. No 'button, but, indeed, a K/B short that will do it.

Well, that prompted me to try it w/ (current) Edge. And, yes indeed, it does it there, too. YAY! Certainly, had this ability forever. If only someone had told me... (some) Folks knew I was asking to give us an easy (easier) way to do this. Still, no worries, but,,, I must say, Ctrl+Shift+B is pretty bloody easy LOL

Since one does not need the Favs Bar showing all the time, but, just whilst needed (ie grab a Fav, shut it off)... Ctrl +Shift +B will make it show OR not show. And now you know... if you didn't, already

Cheers,
    Drew
    News Flash! Fav Bar or NOT 1426057.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Apr 9, 2019
  2. Craige Win User

IE Edge - Maintian Fav. Order how ?

Well was using Windows 7 and upgraded to Win 10... and imported all of my Fav.'s along with manually taken registry file in order to maintain fav. order.

Now, in IE 11 - All list of websites are appearing in order as I placed in windows 7, But. in IE Edge its all jumbled.

Also, Fav bar - there is no option for icons only.

Pls anybody can assist me, so tht I can arrange my Fav list in Edge as well as per the order I saved earlier.

Craige, Apr 9, 2019
  3. How to delete Suggested Sites in Win 10 Edge

When I right click Suggested Sites in the Fav Bar, a "delete" window appears, but, clicking delete does not delete the Suggested Sites from the Favourite Bar.

If I open up Favourites, then the Favourites Bar, and right click the delete window for Suggested Sites-this doesn`t work either.

The Suggested Sites does nothing, (it certainly doesn`t show me a list of suggested sites), and takes up valuable space in my Fav Bar.which is why I want to rid myself of it.

barrierlee, Apr 9, 2019
  4. sdns Win User

win 10 Edge fav toolbar icons

I have win 10 on desktop. I am using edge. I imported my favourites to the fav bar and I got icons and words. I do not want words, I only want the icons representing my favs. where on win 10 desktop can I find an edit to remove the words and only have icons
    on my fav bar that is on edge?

sdns, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

1. News Flash! Fav Bar or NOT - Similar Threads - News Flash Fav

2. About Disc Cleanup - News Flash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About Disc Cleanup - News Flash: This recently came to my attention:Something was being said about Disc Cleanup in Win11 not showing where Folks were accustomed to having it or that it was gone*, now. Meaning if one Rt Clicks a Drive & goes to Properties, it is not in the resulting window. It's absence there...
  3. About Disc Cleanup - News Flash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About Disc Cleanup - News Flash: This recently came to my attention:Something was being said about Disc Cleanup in Win11 not showing where Folks were accustomed to having it or that it was gone*, now. Meaning if one Rt Clicks a Drive & goes to Properties, it is not in the resulting window. It's absence there...
  4. News Bar Customization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News Bar Customization: I recently installed the MS News Bar beta from the microsoft.com. It works well scrolling news and a couple stock tickets. That being said, I downloaded it because I was under the impression that the content on the News Bar was customizable. What I'd really like to be able to...
  5. News Bar Customization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News Bar Customization: I recently installed the MS News Bar beta from the microsoft.com. It works well scrolling news and a couple stock tickets. That being said, I downloaded it because I was under the impression that the content on the News Bar was customizable. What I'd really like to be able to...
  6. News Bar Customization

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. News & Interests make explorer process flashing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    News & Interests make explorer process flashing: Hello,Windows 10 new feature - News & Interests really really no help with me. I tried "Turn Off" but taskbar still occurred flashing problem I cannot click anywhere on taskbar and explorer process also freezeThen I looked for here question and Windows Updates release...
  8. Weather and news bar

Weather and news bar: How to change this stupid °F to °C in new weather and news bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-and-news-bar/3b465c5a-058e-4e25-99d1-a44d345e47b2
  9. Search bar news

in Cortana
    Search bar news: When I click the bar "Type here to search" on the left side populates with news headlines. How do I shut these off or change where they come from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-news/74a70601-b308-4b46-b4ef-14c94701ee11
  10. news bar beta

news bar beta: news barbeta have issues with bezeq international cybershield service against ransomware attacks thats blocks pictures without cybershield i can see the pictures its known issue i found long time ago i ask to review it thanks for reading...