Windows 10: News for windows 10 b. 10041?

Discus and support News for windows 10 b. 10041? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Greetings. As many others I have upgrated to build 10041. And I have read a lot of Spartan is not in this new build, neither is Cortana (in Denmark).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Burgurne, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Burgurne Win User

News for windows 10 b. 10041?

Greetings.
    As many others I have upgrated to build 10041. And I have read a lot of Spartan is not in this new build, neither is Cortana (in Denmark). I have also read about new recycle bin icon, and a new startmenu with some transparecy, and a list of known bugs.

But that can't be all to a new build? Anybody knows of a list of what actually _is_ new in this build? Aka new settings, new items, new functions aso.

:)

Burgurne, Mar 18, 2015
  2. Arun B J Win User

after Win 10 update for PC my xbox 360 gamepad B button does a PAUSE

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

For anything gaming or
    Xbox related, head over to the Xbox Forums&
    they’ll take care of you.

I suggest you to post your query in the Xbox forum.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_on_windows_support/default.aspx

Hope this helps.

Arun B J, Mar 18, 2015
  3. after Win 10 update for PC my xbox 360 gamepad B button does a PAUSE

Hi,

might be odd timed coincidence, but after I did the Win 10 update "1511", my gamepad's B button now does a "Pause". Pressing the B button again un-pauses and does it's regular game command.

Gamepad is made by Zhidong, operating in Xbox 360 mode, and did not have this problem just before the Major Update.

I have removed the device, re-installed it, verified its in a USB 2.0 port, unplugged it & re-plugged it.

The game i'm seeing this problem is Dungeon Hunter 5.

Anyone else have this problem, or is able to shed any light on this ?

Thanks

JohnField_Oakland, Mar 18, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

From what I understand this build didn't have many if any real new features. It's more of a under the hood build than anything else. With luck Spartan will show up in a build or two but overall I suspect most of the next build will be similar to this one,, bug and under the hood adjustment.

BunnyJ, Mar 18, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Mar 18, 2015
  6. GaryCN Win User
    News for windows 10 b. 10041? [​IMG]

Sometime overnight Windows Update installed build 10041, seems to be OK, Edit itunes is working in this version.

GaryCN, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. News for windows 10 b. 10041? - Similar Threads - News 10041

2. Windows 11 News and Interest Widget - how to change speed of the news tiles?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 News and Interest Widget - how to change speed of the news tiles?: I'm on windows 11. i like the weather icon on the taskbar. When I click on it, it shows a full screen of weather and tiles that link to news and ugh ads. However, the news tiles refresh way too quickly before I'm able to read through them. Is there any way to change or...
  3. Windows 11 News and Interest Widget - how to change speed of the news tiles?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 News and Interest Widget - how to change speed of the news tiles?: I'm on windows 11. i like the weather icon on the taskbar. When I click on it, it shows a full screen of weather and tiles that link to news and ugh ads. However, the news tiles refresh way too quickly before I'm able to read through them. Is there any way to change or...
  4. Traffic Incident within the News & Interest will not give me details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Traffic Incident within the News & Interest will not give me details: When I opened the News & Interest and clicked on Traffic Incident to get more info, doesn't matter where I clicked: The Title, the "See More", nothing happened. Please let me know how can I view the details?...
  5. Traffic Incident within the News & Interest will not give me details

Traffic Incident within the News & Interest will not give me details: When I opened the News & Interest and clicked on Traffic Incident to get more info, doesn't matter where I clicked: The Title, the "See More", nothing happened. Please let me know how can I view the details?...
  6. Traffic Incident within the News & Interest will not give me details

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. "news and interests" now suddenly huge??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "news and interests" now suddenly huge??: what the hell? why is it suddenly so giant? what's going on here? it was not like this for me before, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests-now-suddenly-huge/58e2cfaa-ea87-4568-bda9-104767b1d763
  8. "news and interests" now suddenly huge??

"news and interests" now suddenly huge??: what the hell? why is it suddenly so giant? what's going on here? it was not like this for me before, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests-now-suddenly-huge/58e2cfaa-ea87-4568-bda9-104767b1d763
  9. "news and interests" now suddenly huge??

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. windows 10 news and intrests keep dissapearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 news and intrests keep dissapearing: when i turn on the news and intrests option on the taskbar it dissapears after a few minutes and the weather is not updating to what the weather actually is please help me or give me useful information...