Windows 10: News & Interests feed in taskbar broken

Discus and support News & Interests feed in taskbar broken in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi,Yesterday I updated to the latest version of Windows and got this new news feed on my taskbar. It was working fine up until today, now it's stuck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Honda Guy VTEC, Jun 12, 2021.

1. News & Interests feed in taskbar broken

Hi,Yesterday I updated to the latest version of Windows and got this new news feed on my taskbar. It was working fine up until today, now it's stuck highlighted and no longer opens when I hover the mouse on it. When I click on it, nothing happens again.This may be a release bug but has anybody else been able to solve the issue?It's simply stuck highlighted:

:)

Honda Guy VTEC, Jun 12, 2021
  2. Sharyn698 Win User

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

I am replying to the above advice. Been there, done that. In fact, I did that set of steps before I ever asked for help here. Does anyone have any other suggestions? It is very inconvenient to have no taskbar.

Thank you.

Sharyn698, Jun 12, 2021
  3. Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

did nothing

PeterRedding, Jun 12, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

News & Interests feed in taskbar broken

Edge browser no longer displays the news feed

Hi Charles,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to Customize News Feed in Microsoft Edge Browser and check if this helps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click “Customise” (above top sites on the right side).
    • Select Top sites and my news feed, select your language and choose your favorite topics.
    • After selecting your favorite topics, now click Save. That’s it. Now you can see your favorite news on Microsoft Edge home.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arul_D, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

News & Interests feed in taskbar broken

1. News & Interests feed in taskbar broken - Similar Threads - News Interests feed

2. News & Interests feed in taskbar broken after domain migration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News & Interests feed in taskbar broken after domain migration: My computer's domain was migrated recently, and immediately afterwards, my News & Interests feed and the weather bug stopped working.Now the pop-up window just says "We're having trouble loading your feed" and "You might be offline, or there could be something happening on...
  3. News & Interests feed in taskbar broken after domain migration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News & Interests feed in taskbar broken after domain migration: My computer's domain was migrated recently, and immediately afterwards, my News & Interests feed and the weather bug stopped working.Now the pop-up window just says "We're having trouble loading your feed" and "You might be offline, or there could be something happening on...
  4. News & Interests feed in taskbar broken after domain migration

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. News and Interests feed not listed in the taskbar menu- please help to enable it

News and Interests feed not listed in the taskbar menu- please help to enable it: Please see the image where the values set but I am not able to see the option on taskbar, please help on this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests-feed-not-listed-in-the-taskbar/4cb0431d-369d-4e9a-88f6-ad6cabc951c3
  6. News and Interests feed not listed in the taskbar menu- please help to enable it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and Interests feed not listed in the taskbar menu- please help to enable it: Please see the image where the values set but I am not able to see the option on taskbar, please help on this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests-feed-not-listed-in-the-taskbar/4cb0431d-369d-4e9a-88f6-ad6cabc951c3
  7. News and Interests feed not listed in the taskbar menu- please help to enable it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. News and Interests on Taskbar

News and Interests on Taskbar: I would like for the News and Interests app to show local weather information on the Taskbar itself instead of just the icon. I have checked "Show icon and text" and "Open on hover." What else should I do?...
  9. news feed on taskbar

news feed on taskbar: how do I remove the 'new' news feed that popped up on my task bar after the last update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-feed-on-taskbar/025de15e-9a37-4af9-9576-ccf758d9e7aa
  10. News and Interests on the taskbar

News and Interests on the taskbar: This feature just appeared on the taskbar about a 10 days ago and then disappeared after a bios update. Perhaps this is coincidental, but that is when I noticed it was gone and not in the menu for the taskbar. I have Windows 10 home 20H2 Build 19042.985 Also, KB5001391 is...