Windows 10: News & Interests only one column

Discus and support News & Interests only one column in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My 'News & Interests' flyout is only one column whereas I believe it should be two, see screenshot [img] Any ideas? 172270 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by robgr, Jan 14, 2021.

1. robgr Win User

News & Interests only one column

My 'News & Interests' flyout is only one column whereas I believe it should be two, see screenshot

News & Interests only one column [​IMG]

Any ideas?

:)

robgr, Jan 14, 2021

2. I WANT TO COPY A FORMULA IN A COLUMN TO THE "ANSWER" IN A SECOND COLUMN.

I SIMPLY WANT TO TRANSFER A FORMULA IN A LIST (COLUMN) TO ANOTHER COLUMN - BUT THE NEW COLUMN - WILL REFLECT THE RESULT OF THE FORMULA. IE
    =+DATA!GA TRANSFER TO 132 (OR WHATEVER).

SIMPLY COPYING A LIST OF FORMULAS TO A LIST OF "ANSWERS".

THANK YOU!

HAMPTONBRAUN, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Akumos Win User
    SQL HELP-ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type

Hi,

After trying to create this trigger:

CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER a
    AFTER INSERT OF duration, startdate ON route, outing
    FOR EACH ROW
    WHEN (NEW.startdate LIKE %jan%)
    AND (NEW.duration = 5)
    DECLARE
    closed_in_jan EXCEPTION;

EXCEPTION
    WHEN closed_in_jan THEN
    RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR (-20101,We are closed in January.');

I get this error:

ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type
    Cause
    A column list was specified for a non-update trigger type.

Action
    Remove the column list.

I've tried researching but can't find out what a column list is!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Akumos, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Ernie San Win User

why won't column headings in File Explorer (Windows 10) stay the way I set them??

Hello,

To resolve the issue with column heading on File Explorer, we suggest to follow the steps below:

• Click on the View Tab.
    • Click Folder Options.

• Click Apply to all folders.
    Keep us posted.

Regards.

Ernie San, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

1. News & Interests only one column - Similar Threads - News Interests column

2. News & Interest default browser issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News & Interest default browser issue: When Clicking a card, say a traffic or weather card, in News & Interests the app? opens Edge However, my default browser is Vivaldi! Why is this happening? Can I change this behaviour so that Vivaldi is used under all circumstances? 172271
  3. News/interest tiles on Bing's homepage not working as intended in the latest version of Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    News/interest tiles on Bing's homepage not working as intended in the latest version of Edge: Anyone else noticed this? Here's how the tiles look in Edge now: - https://i.imgur.com/7Qohqhh.jpg If I click on the left tile, for example, it opens search results for "Science Technology News" which just shows me generic results for those terms, rather than anything...
  4. Pinning column of favourites permanently open as a column down one sid

in Browsers and Email
    Pinning column of favourites permanently open as a column down one sid: Pinning column of favourites permanently open as a column down one side. I am using the old edge as when I tried the Beat version of the chromium based Edge it didn't seem to allow me to do this. I copied instructions in a computer magazine to prevent Windows installing the...
  5. Interesting....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Interesting....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PowerfulQuail9 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/doqp5s/interesting/
  6. Text in email body in one sigle column

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text in email body in one sigle column: Hello Sometimes the text in in the reading pane in one single column. Is there a way to correct that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-in-email-body-in-one-sigle-column/aa6f5949-0150-4762-845a-e381684b990b
  7. No interest access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No interest access: I have windows 10 installed in my laptop,i connected my laptop with my mobile hotspot but i can't access the internet. My laptop gets connected with the hotspot but shows "no internet access". I tried troubleshooting but it says wifi doesn't have valid ip configuration....
  8. Interesting news for VMs

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Interesting news for VMs: Got this in an E-Mail a few minutes ago: The Dell EMC deal: 5 things customers should know | ZDNet 26231
  9. Out of interest

in Windows 10 Support
    Out of interest: Now just out of interest I am wondering why on the three machines In have running 10 I can attach such functions as cmd , msconfig, downloads, Pic, Docs etc to the Start menu or taskbar for easy access but no one machine is exactly the same as the others. For example I have...
  10. Interesting Observation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Interesting Observation: I reserved a copy of Win10 Upgrade for a Win8.1 Pro and on 7/30/15 files were downloaded but I delayed installing. Today I started it from the GWX icon in the Notification Area but to my surprise the $Windows.~BT Folder dated 7/30/15 [with files of 7/30/15] was gone and the...