Windows 10: News & Interests only one column

Discus and support News & Interests only one column in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My 'News & Interests' flyout is only one column whereas I believe it should be two, see screenshot [img] Any ideas? 172270 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by robgr, Jan 14, 2021.

1. robgr Win User

News & Interests only one column

My 'News & Interests' flyout is only one column whereas I believe it should be two, see screenshot

News & Interests only one column [​IMG]

Any ideas?

:)

robgr, Jan 14, 2021

2. I WANT TO COPY A FORMULA IN A COLUMN TO THE "ANSWER" IN A SECOND COLUMN.

I SIMPLY WANT TO TRANSFER A FORMULA IN A LIST (COLUMN) TO ANOTHER COLUMN - BUT THE NEW COLUMN - WILL REFLECT THE RESULT OF THE FORMULA. IE
    =+DATA!GA TRANSFER TO 132 (OR WHATEVER).

SIMPLY COPYING A LIST OF FORMULAS TO A LIST OF "ANSWERS".

THANK YOU!

HAMPTONBRAUN, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Akumos Win User
    SQL HELP-ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type

Hi,

After trying to create this trigger:

CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER a
    AFTER INSERT OF duration, startdate ON route, outing
    FOR EACH ROW
    WHEN (NEW.startdate LIKE %jan%)
    AND (NEW.duration = 5)
    DECLARE
    closed_in_jan EXCEPTION;

EXCEPTION
    WHEN closed_in_jan THEN
    RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR (-20101,We are closed in January.');

I get this error:

ORA-04073 column list not valid for this trigger type
    Cause
    A column list was specified for a non-update trigger type.

Action
    Remove the column list.

I've tried researching but can't find out what a column list is!

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Akumos, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Ernie San Win User

why won't column headings in File Explorer (Windows 10) stay the way I set them??

Hello,

To resolve the issue with column heading on File Explorer, we suggest to follow the steps below:

• Click on the View Tab.
    • Click Folder Options.

• Click Apply to all folders.
    Keep us posted.

Regards.

Ernie San, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

1. News & Interests only one column - Similar Threads - News Interests column

2. News and interests icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and interests icon: Previously, I added to another thread my question about how to restrict the News and interests icon to showing just the weather -- not the stock market. I didn't get any answers. But now it has started showing just the icon i.e., the nature of the weather but not the...
  3. News and Interests on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    News and Interests on Taskbar: I would like for the News and Interests app to show local weather information on the Taskbar itself instead of just the icon. I have checked "Show icon and text" and "Open on hover." What else should I do?...
  4. news and interests not working

news and interests not working: hi all after the update news and interests widgets was working fine but after a day it turned all Chinese and was showing Chinese weather I have my location enabled but still not working.Thanks in advance...
  5. News and Interests in one column

News and Interests in one column: The news and interests section is showing up in one column instead of two. Any way to fix it?Also the icon and text are a bit hazy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests-in-one-column/72dd4a00-9b9e-444e-98de-4e8e7dbb89c1
  6. news and interests

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    news and interests: Thanks MS for the news & interests sarcasm... I have a metered connection and just what I need is something else to use my limited data. * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  7. Only one collumn news and interests widget

Only one collumn news and interests widget: Hey guys,I got the windows update with the new 'news and interests' widget. To my surprise, it is taking up a very large part of my screen with empty space. In other forums I read that the widget has a left and a right collumn. Mine however doesn't. Is this something I can...
  8. News and Interests fix the # of columns

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News and Interests fix the # of columns: so this appeared for me today in the kb5003214 update. problem is, my layout is borked. there is only a single column and it's centered in the pane. anyone know a way to fix the # of columns? 180103
  9. news and interests

news and interests: cant see news and interests in taskbar menu or it's setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests/ddb92275-3860-45e7-935b-1b660312cf97
  10. News and Interests not loading

News and Interests not loading: News and Interests not loading after forcing to add it by cmd -_-can someone help before i destroy another keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests-not-loading/795362fb-21c4-4773-90b1-aa4b39d4d83f